Sure would appreciate some prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, no, Charlotte and Frank.
default_sad.png
I've just got back in town and read this about Cowboy. I do hope and pray that your little guy is better this morning and on the road to recovery.

Rita

OH NO! :new_shocked:

Sending healing thoughts for Cowboy! He is also one of my favorites!

Please keep us posted Charlotte.

I am so sorry! :no:

Jeri

I also have a couple of little ones here that seem a little off...sigh ..hoping its not the NEW feed!
default_wacko.png
: still Poop, and Pee, BUT just not right...Not drinking alot of water or eating much and seem depressed....

Have contacted the vet by phone and waiting for his call back. :no:

Sending all prayerful best wishes for a speedy and complete recovery for your beloved tiny guy....I know he means the world to you all!

Margo

[SIZE=14pt] Oh Charlotte,[/SIZE]

I know you guys are scared, We ALL are pulling for you and your wonderful guy. He knows you love him. C'mon little man!!!!!

Oh Charlotte, so sorry to hear Cowboy is not well, prayers he will recover very quickly!!!

Charlotte, so very sorry to hear that Cowboy is in the hospital. Please keep us posted on his condition. Cowboy, you, and Frank are in my thoughts and prayers for his speedy recovery.

I hope he is home and feeling better very soon!!!

Also, I hope it won't be surgical but if it is, please know my Khaki had colic surgery when she was almost 1yo. Today she is a full of herself, happy and healthy coming 5yo mare.

prayer.gif

Oh Charlotte!! My heart goes out to you and Frank, please let us know how Cowboy is doing as soon as you have a chance. He's always been one of my very favorite boys!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Praying for that tiny little guy, please update us when you can.

Charlotte - Hope that Cowboy will be feeling better soon, and the vet can locate and take care of the problem. We'll be thinking of you guys and sending a prayer for a good outcome.

P.S. - Wings sends her best to Dad.........she looks like a tiny fuzzy little black and white mop in her winter jamies!

So sorry to read about Cowboy. My prayers are with him for a speedy recovery and back home to you both.

As Mary said, the hospitals do miracles that can't be done at home.

Joyce

Just talked to Dr Zubrod. Cowboy is brighter and more energetic. Interested in food. He is passing cow pie manure now and Dr wants to see that firming up and get him on a normal diet....to be sure there are no more problems. They are reducing the IVs this afternoon to see if he will stay hydrated by himself.

Sure wish I could have gone to see him today.

This is all sounding very promising............I'm sure he is going to be fine.

Once again LBers have come through for someone in need. If Cowboy could talk he would be thanking you himself for your prayers and thoughts.......I SURE AM! Thank you my friends! Just please don't forget him just yet....just a little bit longer and he'll be home.

Charlotte

yeahhh great news!!! ive been on pins and needles waiting for an update. So happy for you and cowboy!

So glad to hear he is doing better!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Liz R.

Very good news, Charlotte. I hope he'll continue improving and is back home soon. I know Frank and you had to be worried sick.

Debi

Yeah!! good news!! I'm been checking back and forth all day for an update. Will continue to pray and have you all in our thoughts.

Go Cowboy!!!

Now THAT is news I was really waiting to hear!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks for the update Charlotte!

I am so glad Cowboy is doing better!! :bgrin :aktion033:

I will still send healing thoughts your way until cowboy is HOME and HEALTHY Again! :bgrin

Jeri

Latest posts

Back