Sure would appreciate some prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
If y'all have the time, Frank and I surely would appreciate a prayer or two for Cowboy. He was admitted to Oakridge Equine Hosp this afternoon. We took him there yesterday for colic treatment, then brought him home. But he wasn't coming around....just very lethargic and refused to drink or eat. Took him back today and they will keep him for IV fluids and to monitor him.

He sure did look tiny in that great big stall
default_sad.png
Was hard to go off without him. He doesn't like vets.
default_sad.png

Charlotte

Oh, no. Sending my prayers for Cowboy. Hope they can fix him up. I have way too much experience with colic and hospitals but they can perform miracles!

Mary

You have my prayers!!! I hope he gets better soon!!! Poor little guy, I know how it feels......I lost my lil' ten month old to colic last Christmas......I'll be praying for him!
default_pray.gif
:

I'm know how had this must be for you. I hope Cowboy is feeling better soon.......

Carol

oh my gosh i got a huge lump in my throat just reading the title. Sending prayers cowboys way!!! colic is so scarey!

Oh no!!!! I know how much you and Frank love Cowboy, and I know he knows it too! That alone should give him a strong reason to keep going. I'll be thinking of you three.

Charlotte,

I am so sorry...... and he will have my prayers for sure!!

Please let us know as soon as you hear more!

I love your Cowboy!

Susan O.

Keeping your SPECIAL fellow in my prayers!

PLEASE keep us posted!

MA

Oh man! I know that you and Frank are worried sick about your Cowboy and that he's your pride and joy. I've "watched" him grow up and love seeing his foals each year on your site. I'll be sending prayers and my best healing thoughts to him. {{{{Charlotte}}}}

Charlotte, You and Frank know how much I love Cowboy. Pat and I will be both praying for a full recovery for our Dude's daddy. Take care and know that we all love him very much. He will be fine. Love and Prayers, Sheila and Pat. :no:

Charlotte and Frank

I will too, add Cowboy to my prayers list. Please keep us posted. I know how hard it

is to have one sick. How heart breaking it is to have them in the Hospital. But its the best

place for him to get better. Prayers for Cowboy.

Vicky

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Wanted to add, I had to go back and see your web site, Cowboy is such a beautiful Horse.

I have always loved this boy. I am so sorry he is sick, he has to get better. I also so love

your mare Circle S Bright Reflection. She is something else. You have some beautiful horses.

Prayers for Cowboy

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back