Sure would appreciate some prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo glad to hear about Cowboys improvment we'll continue to keep him in our thoughts! :aktion033:
default_pray.gif
:

Charlotte I am so glad to read the update and see that Cowboy is feeling better!!
default_smile.png
Continued prayers.

Just talked to Dr Zubrod. Cowboy is brighter and more energetic. Interested in food. He is passing cow pie manure now and Dr wants to see that firming up and get him on a normal diet....to be sure there are no more problems. They are reducing the IVs this afternoon to see if he will stay hydrated by himself.

Sure wish I could have gone to see him today.

This is all sounding very promising............I'm sure he is going to be fine.

Once again LBers have come through for someone in need. If Cowboy could talk he would be thanking you himself for your prayers and thoughts.......I SURE AM! Thank you my friends! Just please don't forget him just yet....just a little bit longer and he'll be home.

Charlotte
I am so glad to read this update!!!

thumbs-up2.gif

So happy to read your update! Will still keep Cowboy, you and Frank in my thoughts!

Nan

Last edited by a moderator:
Frank and Charotte

I am so glad to see Cowboy is feeling a little better. I will continue to keep him

in my prayers. I know he is a special boy, and he will be glad to see you guys.

And to be home. My prayers continue for a speedy recover. I am glad to hear

that the Vet is keeping him a bit longer to make sure all is well.

Prayers and Hugs

Vicky

HE'S HOME! Dr Zubrod decided he might continue to recover better if he is home. Still loose manure. Refuses to eat anything but hay which he gets a little handful of every hour....hope I can stay awake tonight. :new_shocked: LOL Still having very loose manures. He is on Ulcerguard besides the FastTrack.

I am SO glad to have him here, but nervous too....afraid of doing something wrong....You know?

He's showing the occasional spark of his old personality and I'll sure be glad to see it back all the time!

Please keep him in your prayers just a little bit longer.

Thank you,

Charlotte

Keeping the prayers and positive thoughts coming...Hang in there, little Cowboy(and Mom...!)

Margo

That is great that he is home with you Charlotte!!!
default_smile.png
I pray he continues to recover and is back to 100% soon. Hope you are able to get at least a bit of rest tonight though.

That is wonderful news Charolotte - continued good thoughts and prayers for Cowboys' quick and complete recovery

I am so glad to hear that he is home with you all. I know what you mean about being scared tho! I told Dude that his daddy was improving!!! Keep us informed and know that the prayers are still coming!!!! Sheila
default_smile.png

Prayers continuing. Sure glad to hear he is home. Hope that will help him. Just keep

a close eye that beautiful boy.

Prayers continued.

Vicky

I am sorry I just saw your post, Prayers coming your way!

Hs

Bonnie

Chrolette, I am so glad to hear Cowboy is back at home. (((hugs))) to you and Cowboy, along with prayers. I am sure he will be back to 100% in no time, with your loving care. Corinne

Latest posts

Back