Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Twenty minutes away! Go get that beautiful girl!!

Her feet haven't been done -- is what I believe. And she looks to be homozygous for tobiano. For $350 -- I'd do it in a heartbeat! She needs love...poor little momma.....what a pretty little mare. Come on....go get her!!!!

We'll help you watch.....what's one more precious little baby to help to the ground? We'd love to help!

Are you feeling the "pressure" yet?.....
default_whistling.gif

Last edited:
If we can get a foal train near to nashville I will take her

Now remember ladies..It takes 5 mini's to be a full horse!

oh gosh how sad, poor little girl!

she is stunning! I would go and get her to if I lived so close!! poor sweet little thing, she should be got sooner rather then later to so you can get her in the best condition possible before her baby arrives
default_smile.png

(feeling the pressure yet?) lol... we will definitley help watch her foal! (hint hint marestare here we come!)

poor sweet little baby.

I hate how many stories there are of this kind of thing at the moment
default_sad.png
so so truly horrible to see
default_sad.png

Especially knowing that if they can't be bothered to get her hooves trimmed -- can you imagine the other things they are NOT doing for a mare so close to foaling?

Just breaks my heart! Such a pretty little momma deserves better. And what a pretty baby she can have. The last time I crossed a black pinto on a buckskin pinto, I got the prettiest little smokey black filly that will never see 29" !! In her new home now, and still missed!

OH MAN!!! I'M DYING HERE!!! Ok... my husband already said no, but.... I would give her an amazing home!
default_crybaby.gif
I feel so stuck!! I don't know what to do!

well truth be known..there are probably a million more out there just like her that need a home. Some in worse condition. We can not save all...It is tempting...I run into it all the time. Sometimes ya gotta just give the ones you love everything they need and know if this one slips by..there will be another..and another..and another

Don't fret. She's a beautiful mare, and it's very sad -- but as has been said, there are so many out there that need homes, that when the time is right, there will be one that needs your special love and attention!

We KNOW you would give her an amazing home, but just go hug the ones you have, and know you're doing the best you can for the ones you have now. I know with my heart I'd try to save them all, but at times we need someone to say no -- just so we can continue to do the best we can for the ones we have.

Thank you for caring so much!

Awww. We are still talking here...Mom having a "bad" day...she tends to get puppies or a new purse or something. I told her she can just get this one instead! I even offered to use my truck and my diesel!

Awww Poor Mama! Tell her I hope she feels better soon!!

Yes, there are lots that need to be saved... it is soooo sad! Thats how I ended up with a 22 year old TWH... poor guy... worked his whole life then he gets payed by being stuck in a pen with nothing to eat for several months. I wish I had the money to just go snatch her up, I would in a heartbeat.

Well, like I said in another post, I guess we better concentrate on getting Cinnamon where she needs to be, then maybe we can rescue another.
default_sad.png

Yes, sadly we cant help them all, but thanks for caring. Lets get Cinnamon's baby safely on the ground and you over your surgery for now Amy, and then maybe you girls can think again - there will always be some little one in need of the perfect home.
default_yes.gif
default_yes.gif

Yes, it is so hard to see it and not fix it. But sometimes we have to concentrate and take care of what we have, so that ours don't end up like these neglected ones!

Smokey is 2 weeks old today!! Here is a picture of him yesterday playing in the back yard, he decided he really enjoyed hanging out under the trampoline! So cute!

smokeyundertrampoline2.JPG

smokeyundertrampoline1.JPG

Smokeyundertrampoline.JPG

And a new baby chick that hatched! Not nearly as stressful as mini's having babies! LOL

babychick.JPG

default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
Thanks for the gorgeous pics, I was wondering where you had gotten to. My babies love playing under the trampoline too and If I remember rightly so did Megan's Tink ( Tink is one of our 2012 babies and she turned 1 last week)
default_firstprize.gif

Hey, there you are Mindy!! WOW!! What a handsome little lad - you and Summer must be so very proud of him!
default_yes.gif

And that little chick is sooooooooooooooooo cute - does it have any bro's or sisters?

/monthly_04_2013/post-45156-0-41256800-1366048786_thumb.jpg Such a nice "up-right" boy!!! Just gorgeous!!!

naw thats so cute! I never had Finn near our trampoline lol I should try it next time I have some little ones
default_smile.png
lol those pictures are sooo very cute! :D thanks for sharing can't believe he is two weeks already!!

Latest posts

Back