Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Anna! I will be here! Promise! Wearing my t shirt loud and proud!! Although tonight I think I owe it to myself to GO TO BED!!! LOL I SOOO hope I don't wake up in a panic thinking I need to check on Summer, I already have done it a couple of times during the day today!! LOL

I need to read that definition of sleep that Viola posted for me again and then hit the hay as they say, yes ma'am! LOL

oh he is soo cute! congrats again, what a good girl Summer is! and he is too cute!

makes me wish I had a foal or two due this year...
default_sad.png
oh well next year
default_smile.png

What great pics Mindy
default_smile.png
I see you refer to the boys as Smokey's brothers so I take it you are now MUM ??
default_giveup.gif
ok we will let you be mummy for a while
default_yes.gif
You must in the meantime post pics but you are officially aloud maternity leave for a few weeks to play with "your" baby but then you have to come straight back
default_smile.png

I'm still here!! No need to miss me Amy!!! On the other hand it is nice to be missed! =D

I SOOOOO slept good last night!! That might be mean, Sorry!!!! But seriously starting March 1st, I did not sleep through the night the entire month, so I have to say that sleeping all through the night and no more worrying was really awesome!

I'm still battleing this sickness, and my house was a total DISASTER, so I got my house cleaned today. But it was soooo hard not to get stuck watching Smokey and Summer today! They got to go out in there paddock and get lots of exercise, I have lots of pictures I will post later, I'm on my 100 year old IPad and I can't post pictures from it. I just wanted to sit in the middle of the pasture and watch them all day!

Welcome to the world of "my life is caos" Mindy
default_smile.png
My hubby would ask me what I had been doing all day cos there was never a cooked meal or a clean house during foaling season, I would say "I have been down working at the stables all day" and he would say "you mean you have been sitting in the middle of the field looking at the babies"
default_new_rofl.gif
No wonder he walked out
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Congratulations on your new beautiful colt!! I'm behind on posting. I'm sure your kids are thrilled with him too.
default_yes.gif

I just love this one!

/monthly_04_2013/post-45156-0-85600500-1365021034.jpg

Oh congratulations! We had ours foal the same day. April fools day baby. Yes.. now we can get caught up on our rest. He is a beautiful colt.

How SWEEEEETTT!!!!! I love them!!!

Renee, if I don't start doing some more laundry and putting supper back on the table, I'm gonna have one walk out on me too!!! Lol

I can't help it...so scared I'll miss everything and something will go wrong, especially with her history!!

Post all the pics you feel you need to!!!

I LOVE all your pictures!!! I'd be sitting with them all day too.

Thanks!!
default_biggrin.png

MountainWoman is that a Parelli ball I see in your profile picture??

Last edited by a moderator:
Mindy those balls are great, my chips love them. Check this boy out:

I bought my ball from a sports shop Decathalon, it is a work out ball for your abbs lol

Last edited by a moderator:
He's going to be such a looker! Definitely a silver, I would hazard a guess at silver black...and such a proud mama too! Congrats!!!!
default_yes.gif
default_thumbup.gif
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back