Summer/Mindy Foaled on 4/1/13!! Colt!*NEW PICTURES & VIDEO OF SMOKEY PG. 41* 5 WEEKS OLD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
/monthly_04_2013/post-45156-0-02901300-1365090675.jpg

He needs to come and live with me
default_smile.png
default_whistling.gif

Amy! Really?? Yes!! You should come get her!! Her and cinnamon could be foaling buddies!

Do you think she has foundered or just hasn't had her feet trimmed like ever!? They look so bad to me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I better not...I don't really have a place to keep her separated. We just got a dividing fence up between Cin and Sammy and Sally. They were being ugly to her.

I just showed my mother...she wants her too! She said where are we gonna put all these little horses?? Haha!

Mom said if I can sell Sammy and Sally, we can go get her, lol. Sammy and Sally pull as a team, and we haven't really worked them since Cinnamon came around.

LOL! I know! My sister and I are trying to figure out what to do. Neither of us need another one of ANYTHING!! LOL And Summer almost did me in having Smokey! Now I'm talking about doing it all over again??? Im so nuts! NUTS NUTS NUTS!!!
default_frusty.gif
default_thud.gif
default_doh.gif

OH I got it! Ill go get her and keep her for you until you sell Sammy and Sally!

Come on girls - go rescue that sweet little girl!! Seriously, I wish you could manage to do something for her, she's a nice looking lass.
default_yes.gif

Dang it!!! We need her like we need a hole in our head!!! Neighbor just came down and is trying to give away a 7 week old purebred Chihuahua...I'll trade her for this girl!!

Back