Sophie @ Triple K Miniatures Foaling NOW

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littleones

Reaction score
They have a link on their website to get to their cams. Sophie is in labour.

Sophie is ERL Pattons Sophisticated Lady - a gorgeous palomino Patton daughter - bred to a gorgeous stallion - Little Kings Techno Buck. This foal should be beautiful!!!!!!!

http://www.triplekhorses.com/

Here is the link to the instructions for getting the cams up for the first time:

http://www.miniatureequine.com/triplek/foalcam.html

Last edited by a moderator:
wish I could watch. i GET RED X
default_no.gif

I have tried several times....and can't get anywhere! Darn!

The Multiview software needs to install - so it should start the install when you click on the links. Sophie is having trouble with this delivery - so let's all send good vibes to Triple K that all turns out OK.

Mike did an internal exam on Sophie - the foal is still down low. She seems to have calmed down - she was going crazy with rolling for a long time. So it looks like she is resting - breathing heavily though. Sure hope all works out OK for this beautiful mare!!!!

Sorry you can't get the cams up - the instructions talk you through step by step on how to install the software - not sure what isn't working properly for you - it is a shame.

Sophie is doing more "normal" things now - she has been "scrunching" her nose - looking at her belly. She is much calmer than she was - she went so crazy with rolling and rolling - but must have been trying to get the foal into position and not liking the pain. She acts like she can feel pressure - so we are patiently watching and waiting for her to get down to some serious pushing.

Well - a very long labour - a leg back - and hip locked - but a beautiful buckskin colt has arrived and is doing fine. Congratulations to Triple K on your beautiful little guy - and poor Sophie sure went through a lot to have this little one.

WOW, how scary! So glad all worked out well. CONGRATULATIONS on the new colt! As for the cameras, well, I think their server cannot handle the traffic of so many visitors there to watch at the same time, because even the little images for buttons etc. were showing as red x's, like they couldn't load.
default_yes.gif

Yeah -- I am glad to hear it worked out ok and got a nice colt... I am at work so wasnt able to actually tune in but I was waiting on the birth...

Whew! Glad to hear they got him out okay! Congratulations on their little colt!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Hope the mare is doing okay and resting up.

Does not sound like a very good start to foaling season for Tami and Mike! I hope the rest goes much more smoothly!!!

Latest posts

Back