Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear God, Marty, I am so sorry.... I have no words that will help right now. Praying for strength for you and your family in this tradgedy. {{{HUGS}}}

Marty and Family

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine going through the loss of a son or daughter. God be with you.

Karen

Dearest Marty

Im am so very sorry to hear about your precious son.

I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

xxx

OMG Marty...I know I have never got to meet you and your family ...but, through the forum I felt like I almost knew each and everyone of you.

Like others I just don't know what to say. My stomach is just in knots. Please know you and your family will be in my prayers. God will get you and your family through this.

I also didn't know other mother's had been through this on the forum. My heart just hurts for each and everyone of you. I can't even imagine.

Please Marty e-mail me, call me, anything if you need to.

I am just so sorry for your loss.

Marty,

I am new to the forum, and new to the mini world. I know we have never met, but you have been there for me when I asked for help when I first got my mini's. What happened to you and your family was a horrible act from someone who didn't care. You are a caring, loving person. ... When I lost my mom, I heard it happened for a reason. I didn't understand, what the reason could ever been. It has been almost 4 yrs now, and I think I'm starting to see it. She isn't really gone, I can feel her with me sometimes. When I really need a hug, or I love you, I don't get one. But I have gotten more strength from her. There has been so much that has happened in my life since she died, that I know before I would have never been able to make it threw another day. But, I'm still here, because I know she is here with me to help me. Michael will always be with you. And in time, you will begin to feel he is back with you...Then you will be able to look back and see that you really didn't loose him-- when you start healing, he will be there with his strength....

Please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish I lived closer, or had the extra money for travel, because I would be there in a heart beat to do anything to try to help.. You were when I needed help... But if you ever need to talk, I'm just a click away, like you were for me..

default_pray.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
...His light now numbers the stars, instead of here on earth, my dear friend. If only I could give you the comfort you gave me in my time of need...

There are no possible words for you and yours at this time. God be with all of you and give you strength through the horror of this senseless nightmare.

I cannot even imagine... My love and support for all of you.

Marty, dear Marty,

All I can say is that you are dearly loved and I hope that somehow gives you a bit of comfort. This is a terrible terrible tragedy and my deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family at this time.

My brother was killed by a drunk driver when I was 17, he was 20. The feeling never totally goes away but it gets easier with time.

I am so very very sorry, I really dont know what to say except I love you and you are in my thoughts, and prayers for strength and peace that excels all thought.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved son, Michael. I can't even begin to imagine the pain and sorrow all of you must be going through. The entire family will be in my thoughts and prayers. My sincere sympathy.

Marty,

Words seem so inadequate...

Please know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time of need!

default_pray.gif
:

Marty you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Our very deepest sympathy.

Marty, I haven't been on the forum much lately and just signed on to see what I have missed. I feel like this must be a dream. How could this have happened? A mother's worse nightmare. There is absolutely nothing I can say to make the pain go away. This is so tragic and gut wrenching to read and I am so incredibly sorry for your family. The grief...my God...why did this have to happen?
default_crybaby.gif
:

[SIZE=12pt]Marty, I have no more words than many of the others who have posted here before me. All I can say is that I am so sorry. I hope that some day you will be able to come here and look at the outpouring of love for you and your family that has been posted here, and that it will comfort you a little. God bless and help you through this horrible loss.[/SIZE]

Marty, My deepest sympathy goes to you, Jerry and Dan, over the loss of your son/brother, Michael. You have shared his joys, quirks, loves and growth from child into young adulthood with us on the forum. We all feel we have lost a family member.

Prayers to your entire family that God grants you his Peace in dealing with the life he chose to take home. A senseless tragedy, without reason, it seems. Know that he is watching over you now, from Heaven. I'm certain you will see him and Frosty at the Bridge, when your own time here ends. Please know we hold you in our prayers and thoughts -- pages of posts attest to this. We all want to give you the strength you will need to endure this unbelievable pain.

Marty, so terribly sorry to read this. What a horrible loss for your family.

One of my closest friend's son was murdered in January, he was almost 21. It is beyond devestating for everyone, but mind numbing for the parents and siblings.

It is unimaginable what you are feeling and dealing with - something a parent should never have to experience. Please know your sorrow is being shared by the Forum family and your son, Michael, is at peace with God.

All our most heartfelt prayers, and thoughts are with you now and in the coming months.

Hey buddy
default_sad.png
. I am afraid I didn't know all of this until Mona called me this evening. I have been away from the computer for most of the weekend and almost dropped the phone when Mona told me this evening. I still can't believe it, nor can I sleep. My heart breaks for you and your family sweetie. Oh my GOD! My first reaction after getting off the phone was "WHY, WHY, WHY?" Even though I heard Mona say the words, I still couldn't believe that such a tragedy had occured!!!! Michael was always fun to talk to on the phone when I called you :bgrin, a real sweet kid and yes both your boys loved to joke around :bgrin Marty, I wish I lived closer because I would wrap you in my arms and let you know you aren't alone, you have an entire "family" here who care very very much for you. Who want so bad to take away the pain you and your family are feeling. I wanted to call you so bad tonight but I knew I would be of no help in the state I was in. I know you will be surrounded by family members that are flying in for the funeral and I pray that each one of us remembers the importance of being there for you after the funeral, in the days following.... And oh Daniel, how you must hurt sweet child losing your brother. I pray that your friends wrap you in their loving embrace and help you get through this.

I am so very sorry my friend for loss, I pray you find the strenght in the words being posted here and I pray that you take some comfort in knowing that others grieve with you during this time.

Marty

My very deepest sympathies to you and your family, I can't begin to imagine how this must feel for you, many, many thoughts of love and strength are coming your way.

Brigid

Oh Marty, My heart is just breaking for you, Dan and Jerry. I've been working this weekend and haven't been online. Kathi(wcr) called me at work and told me the horrible news. My heart just sank. It's now the wee hours and I have just gotten home from work and read all the responses from the forum. You have got to feel the love that has been pouring through this forum for you and your family. This forum is like a satelite family and you have been touched from all over the world. You are a special person and have given us such pleasure with your posts. To have this happen is just unthinkable. I pray that you get strength from our posts. Jerry and Dan need you and so do we. I cannot imagine the pain you are in. To lose a child is unthinkable and Michael seemed very special. God be with you all.

OMG! I just read this, I am in Shock! :no: Oh Marty, my heart goes out to you and your family, I can't even imagine the pain you are feeling. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

Oh Marty. There are no words to express the sorrow. It just doesn't seem real. It doesn't seem possible. My deepest prayers are for you and your family at this time. It just doesn't seem adequate.

Latest posts

Back