Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
They were drunk. Hit and run. They are looking for him.

MY BEAUTIFUL SON MICHAEL IS DEAD

God help us please

cannot be online

Please pray for us

I AM SO SORRY MARTY!!!! (((((HUGS)))))) MY PRAYERS AND THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THIS TIME OF SORROW!

Sherry

Oh hunni, all my thoughts, prayers, love etc is wif you. What a horrible tradgety.

Lots of hugs and kisses to you and your family and remember that you have all the love from your forum family.

MWAAH MWAAH. x0x0x0

Charlie

Marty, I've been sitting here with my fingers poised over the keys, but I cannot find the words to say --

If I could, I would jump on a plane and be with you right now, I want to hug you and cry with you This is just unbelievable.

You who are so utterly kind, caring -- the best-hearted being in the world should not have to endure such pain!

Anything I try to say is so inadequate...

susanne

Last edited by a moderator:
OH Marty, I am so sorry, I just don't know what to say. :no: :no: There are no words. I only know you and your family through this forum but I sit here stunned and in tears. Prayers are coming to you and your family.
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Robin

OMG Marty, I am at a loss for words. I sure never expected such an outcome from Sheryl's initial post about it earlier tonight. I feel sick to my stomach over this. I sooooo want it to NOT be true. I can only imagine the pain and the grief that you and your family are going through at this time. (((((HUGS)))))

Oh Marty I am so very sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it must be like to have your wonderful child ripped from you by such a senseless crime. My prayers go out to you and your family. Lori

I know there is nothing to be said that could ease your grief, but I am truly sorry for your loss. News like this is the worst kind to read. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Marty I don't know what to say. My friend Kim just emailed me and told me. My head is spinning and there are a lot of tears here. There aren't enough words to say what I'm thinking and feeling. This is the most awful heart wrenching thing I have even known in our forum family.

Marty - My heart just sank into my stomach when reading your post! I'm so very sorry! My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

God Bless...

Marty I am so sorry - I just can't stop the tears.

Prayers to you and your family.

God Bless...

Oh my dear Lord, Marty...I am totally speechless......you and your family have my very deepest symapthies, may Micheal be flying with the angels.

Oh Marty, I am so sorry. I wish there were something I could say or do. If there is anything at all that you need, please just let us know.

I never had a chance to meet him, but enjoyed hearing all your stories of such an upstanding young man. I'm sitting here with tears running down my face as I try to figure out why this has to happen to a youth with so much promise.

May God bless you and your family... may he bring you peace in the knowledge that your wonderful son has gone home to be with Our Father.

Back