Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do not stand at my grave and weep,

I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow,

I am the diamond glints on snow,

I am the gentle showers of rain,

I am the fields of ripening grain.

When you awaken in the morning's hush

I am the swift uplifting rush

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,

I am the starshine of the night.

I am in the flowers that bloom,

I am in a quiet room.

I am in the birds that sing,

I am in each lovely thing.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

I am not there.

I do not die.

Just, finally, found this and I'm putting it here and sending it to Marty as well.

Marty there are no words. Like others have said, I only know you and your boys through this forum but my heart sank when I saw this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Marty and family, a poem i found when my dad died suddenly:

Life's Clock

The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power

To tell just where the hands will stop, at late or early hour.

To lose one's wealth is sad indeed, to lose one's health is more

To lose one's soul is such a loss, as no man can restore

The present only is our own, live, love, toil with a will

Place no faith in "tomorrow" for the clock may then be still.

Michael's life clock stopped all to soon, for those that loved him and will never forget him.

I also believe we are all given a number of footsteps in our lifetime, some just are given more than others

Smile for the everlasting memories, laugh for the goodtimes we shared, and know I am always in your heart.

Lillian

Marty, Jerry and Dan,

I just read this for the first time today. I am terribly sorry to hear this. I could not imagine losing a child. If there is anything at all you need please contact me.

Mary

My heart breaks for you and your family during this terrible tragedy you must suffer through. My

thoughts and prayers are with you.

Although your precious son is in the arms of the angels now, he will always be with you in your heart.

My deepest condolences and sympathy to your entire family.

LisaZ

Open letter to Marty.

"Hey buddy, been thinking of you all day today, heck, been thinking of you since we spoke on the weekend. Just wanted you to know that I went to a 12:15 mass today during my lunch hour at work. It was St-Patrick's Basilica, beautiful church. They have masses every day during the week at lunch time. I was going to go only to light a candle for Michael but I did get there in time for mass. The priest said "today we are celebrating "St. Anthony", the patron saint of "things lost" :new_shocked: It was a beautiful mass and at the end of the service I went to light the candle and above at that very spot was the most beautiful stain glass window with Angels. I just wanted you to know buddy that when I saw those angels I thought of Michael. Hugs to you and your family.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty, Jerry and Dan

I'm so sorry to hear this but I am glad that I got to meet him. He was a sweet boy and will be missed.

God bless and keep you all safe in your time of need.
default_pray.gif
:

Marty, Jerry and Dan,

I only know you from Marty's stories here on the forum. From what I read you must all be very proud of Michael. Who he was, what he did and meant for this world. He touched many hearts all over this world. He will be greatly missed by all who knew and loved him. I wish you all comfort in the process to come and wish you all a very bright future, with Michael living on in all he has done and accomplished, all he has touched, in all your and our hearts and memories.
default_wub.png
:

default_cheekkiss.gif
:

Mijke

Marty, I'm so terribly sorry.

Michaels first hug was from the LORD. The next was a very large BEAR hug from his grandpa. He's there with him now and safe in his arms, and it looks like your dad may not let loose of him.

He's surrounded by family, and he is OK!

He is where we all want to be....... in the HEARTS and MINDS of many and in HEAVEN (A place of GREAT happiness).

Wasn't online a couple of days. I am in shock, don't know what to say.

My heart goes out to Marty, Jerry, Dan and family

Deepest condolences

Anita

Latest posts

Back