Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dear Marty, Jerry and Dan my thoughts and prayers are with you! My heart breaks for you as I can imagine no greater loss than that of a child. May the angels wrap you and your family in their arms and may you find peace where there seems like only tragedy and tears.

God Bless you all!

Tammie~

Oh dear sweet Marty, I am so very sorry for the loss of your precious Michael..Please know that my prayers and thoughts are with you and Jerry and Dan. I have no words that can possibly console you at this time but know that Michael was a strong, wonderful young man that you will hold forever in your heart.

Dear Marty, Jerry, and Dan ~ I am at a total loss for words.

Right now only tears and the great sorrow in my heart speak for me.

Please know that we are with you all, in prayer and spirit in this your time of greatest sorrow.

Lovingly,

Lee & Cory

Marty, I still can't even fathom the fact that Michael is gone. I miss him so incredibly much.

I know how I feel from a friend standpoint, I can't even imagine how you much feel.

Please accept my sincerest apologies. I miss him too. I will never get to talk to my favorite internet friend again. I know that barely compares to what you are going through.

Marty..

My sister Janie and I send all of our thoughts, love and prayers for you and your family. I cannot imagine the grief you must be feeling and I so wish that I was closer to help in whatever way I could..

May God hold you in his hands, guide you with his light and comfort you with his love...
default_pray.gif
: and know that ALL of us are here for you and your family, sweetheart...

Suzy Hooper and Janie Bigham

Big Hoop Miniatures and Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

May God be with you in this time of true tragedy. I will keep you in my prayers tonight and many nights to come. I cant imagine the loss you feel. Please know that we all love you !!!

Lisa - Ozark

Marty i just can't fathom the depth of such a horrendous thing about your beloved son. There are no words. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss and I am totally heartbroken for you and your family.

Last edited:
[SIZE=12pt]Oh my Gawd Marty....[/SIZE]

Never in a million years did I think this would happen when I saw the post about him being injured. Your family means so much to all of us on here. You are part of us. And many many tears have been shed for you pain on this day. We all wish we could take the pain away from you and Jerry. It is so incredibly not fair and not right and so sick. It is incomprehensible. I am so very devastatingly sorry. You are in our hearts and prayers.

Marty, I cannot imagine your pain, and if I try to, I find I can't even breathe. And so I wish for you the strength to endure this as I know it will be a part of you for the rest of your life and for that I am so very incredibly sorry.

I just know that nothing I can say will even come close to assuaging your grief.

My sincere wish for you is some measure of peace in this time of devastation...

Liz M.

Marty, I can't even imagine the pain that you are experiencing. My prayers are with you and your family.

Dear Marty and Family,

I am so sorry for your loss. The world is a better place because your son was part of this universe. I am in utter shock. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

God Bless you Marty, you are in our prayers tonight... and at church tomorrow.

Lynn W

I am sure that someday, you will be reunited with your loving son. I'm sure he's looking down on you, praying for you to be comforted.

Our sincere sorry at your loss.

Oh Marty,

I am praying for you and your family...my heart just breaks for you. I cannot imagine what you are going through right now - to lose your baby boy...I will pray that God wraps his loving arms around you and your family during this horrific time. Please know that we are with you in thought and prayer...we all love you so much.

God bless you all,

lisa

Shock and pain over your loss is overwhelming me, I can't begin to feel what you are experiencing. All my prayers, love, hugs.... anything you need.

Marty and Family -

Although we havben't had the priviledge of meeting you personally, we feel we know you through your many posts. Like Susanne said earlier, mere words cannot express the grief and sympathy we feel for you all. Please accept our most profound sympathy, our love, and our prayers.

Mark & Sharon

I'm so sorry for your loss, you and your family are in our prayers.

Marty and Family,

Not sure what to say, my first time to post and I have to just tell Marty and her family how sorry I am to here what has happened. Just had the pleasure to meet Marty and Sheryl even though I have spoke to Marty and Sheryl both on the phone. Ms. Marty please believe me you and your family have been in thoughts since I heard the news today from Minih. I do plan to call but will give you time to be with family and your friends there. Please take care and know that you are being thought of. Ron Hayes

I am so, so sorry to hear about your son. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Dearest Marty and Family

Our deepest sympathies to you. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. Words are so small at a time like this. I only wish I could give you a real hug. So so sorry Marty.

Love and Hugs, Helen

Latest posts

Back