Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NO! :no:

I haven't been on the computer for a couple of days.....have been an emotional wreck from losing our little dog to a brain tumor...and then the next day, our son got married.

So, I just got online tonite for the first time this weekend & saw this horrific tragedy had happend!

Dear, dear Marty,

I know nothing I can say will ease your pain right now. Grief is a very personal road one must travel. But please know I am here for you ANYTIME you need to talk. I am just heartsick for you & Jerry & Dan.

I will be keeping you all in my prayers & hope that the love & prayers from ALL your Forum Family will be a comfort when you are ready to read them.

God Bless you & Jerry & Dan.....and God Bless Michael's soul.
default_pray.gif
:

Oh, my, I have just gotten on today after being gone all weekend.... what can I say? I'm sitting here in tears....

God bless you, Marty, and Dan and Jerry. And Godspeed, Michael.

Lucy

I am so very sorry for your loss. I wish there was something I could say to ease your pain. I will be praying for you and your family.

Take care,

kareng

I must join all the others in expressing my most profound condolences. If there is anything that I can do to help you, do not hesitate to ask. Our prayers are with you and I added your family to the prayer list at First Baptist Church in Austin this morning.

Tony Greaves

Oh Marty

I am so very sorry. I have been reading what has happened to your darling sweet son, Michael and your family. From what I have read, Michael was an outstanding young lad, who was loved by everybody that knew him. I dont know you at all but just wanted to say I am so sorry and your family is in my thoughts. Nothing can ever prepare any parent for this. I have 4 boys and will cherish them and hug them a little tighter tonight. Love Kerrie

default_pray.gif
: Marty and Family:

My heart is breaking for all of you. I am so sorry for your precious loss. I pray that God will surround all of you with His love and comfort while supplying everyone with everthing needed during this most difficult time. God bless you all.

Joan

default_pray.gif
: Marty and Family:

My heart is breaking for all of you. I am so sorry for your precious loss. I pray that God will surround all of you with His love and comfort while supplying everyone with everthing needed during this most difficult time. God bless you all.

Joan

Marty, I am so, so very sorry for the loss your family has suffered. As so many others have said, no words could possibly ease the pain, but please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers. God Bless you.

Rebecca, Randy and family.

Marty, you don't know me but believe me, there are so many of us out here that you don't know that feel we do know you and we are all pulling for you!!!

I am so sorry about this terrible tragedy, as I look at my 5 year old son I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through and I hope I never find out.

I am so happy that you have found a "cause" and way to channel the anger you must be feeling towards something positive as well as a wonderful way to honor Michael's life.

Keep hanging in there...

HUGS,

Shelley

http://www.trulyyoursfarm.com

Oh Marty, I am so very sorry for your loss! Please know you are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Hi,

I have not been on here for over a week.....

Oh My......... I am just 'froze' here in shock! How awful! I know there are no words to even start to ease any pain....

I have 2 young boys...... and to hear you lossing your son...... makes me ill to my stomach and tears just poor out! Our whole life as mothers (parents) we raise our kids to protect them from things like this.....

I have this huge lump in my throat and am kinda at a loss for words.... I'm bad at this kind of stuff! I am sooooo terribly sorry!

I have a bunch of stuff on ebay this week for sale and will be contributing to your memorial fund! I am sooo terribly sorry! I wish I could do more to help!

If you'd ever like a portrait or picture drawn for rememberance (i'd be happy to do one for you (for free) .... please feel free to ask!

My condolences!

Sincerly,

Chesa

Last edited by a moderator:
I never got to know you or your son Michael, but through the stories & pictures you shared with the forum. Even then I could tell he was special. He had a beautiful spirit & heart. Im not sure what to write. :no: I cant imagine where you find the strength to continue. You are in my thoughts & prayers.

A little time on earth he spent Till God for Him, His angel sent.

Love is eternal.

My peace I leave you.

Lorna

Marty - hugs, love, prayers, warm thoughts ---sharing your anger.

Just now seeing all this.

JJay

MY HEART AND PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN THIS TIME OF GRIEVING.

SENDING CYBER HUGS AND NUZZLES,

SUSAN AND THE TINY MITE CREW

default_crybaby.gif
: Marty, I wish you and your family Light and Love. even though it seems so easy to give up, you cant! I can only imagine the pain, It truely hurts to lose someone close and dear to you, but sometimes god has other plans and no matter how we want that person to stay here, we are just a small piece to gods big plan. I lost my father, on 01-01-01 to cancer, he was my best friend and only 45yrs old way to young to go. No ones experience is ever the same, but please know we ALL Love you and the forum would not be the same without you Marty!

Kristine (((((Hugs))))))

Marty, Jerry, Dan:

You are like family to all of us even though we have never met. You brought your life experiences to the forum & shared your sorrow, laughter, tears & joy thru the years. Remember we are all here for you now in your time of sorrow. Know that each & everyone one of us care deeply for you & would do anything to help in anyway possible. We will all be there to comfort & support you. Across the nation there are candles being lit, flowers given, donations to honor Michael, volunteers donating hours to local vets in Michaels name & various other showers of love to let you know we along with you will never forget one of God's most precious gifts to us "our children". You know he needed Michael & how much of a sacrifice it will be for you but we will be here for you now & in the days ahead. Tomorrow, Michael will receive his wings!

Sherry

Marty,

I have been away too but, words cannot express how sorry I am to hear about your son. I admired him for what he did for those kittens. The worst things always happen to the best people! Your forum family is here for you!

Sending prayers for you and your family!

Marty, Jerri, and Dan

I am so deeply sorry for your loss, of a son and a brother. I can't even begin to image

the pain you all are feeling. I was like everyone so shock, so heart sicken, and so so heart

broken for you all. I have called and talk to you all several times over the weekend. I just

wanted to be there with you, someway. You are like family to all of us even though we have

never met. We all feel like we have lost a family member. Michael meant so much to all of us.

You have shared your family with us, you have brought your joys, your laughter, your funny

stories to all of us. I only hope you all will know how much each of you mean to us, how deeply

each of us all feel about you, how deeply I feel about each of you.

It is amazing to see that across the world Michael has touched so many lives, that candles

being lit, flowers given, donations to honor Michael.

I know the days ahead will be very hard, long roads ahead. But Michael would want you all to

live life to the fullest, to smile, and to be happy, he would want you all to go on living for

his memory. I feel he will be watching from Heaven and smiling down on all you.

I pray God will keep you all in his precious hands, and hold you tight, and shower you with his

love.

We all love you Marty, Jerri and Dan

Vicky & Family

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty ~

Although I've ever met you, and we have never talked ... like so many others, I feel as though I know you from the way you have shared yourself and your family here on this forum.

Until now, I have been unable to express the horror, sorrow and pain I have felt since first hearing about Michael. I had no words. I am the mother of 3 boys, and your tragedy hits so close to home that it takes my breath away. I wish each of us here that have been so touched by your tragedy could take a small piece of your pain for our own so that your sorrow could be eased in some small way.

I just want you to know that you and Jerry and Dan and all of the rest of your family are in my heart, my thoughts and my prayers - especially today as you must bid him your public farewell. May Michael's shining light reach you in these dark, dark days and help you find your way back into the light.

God bless you all.

Godspeed Michael.

Love,

Nancy

dtdminis

[SIZE=14pt]Marty, I was gone all weekend, found out about this at a show. I am so deeply sorry words can not express...... Am praying for you and your family. God knows that Michael was living for Him and was ready to die with Jesus in his heart. Doesnt make it any easier for us but know that ke is now safe in the arms of Jesus and you neednt worry about him anymore. That doesnt mean that you wont miss him always but he is happy in Heaven.[/SIZE]

Lyn

OH MARTY!!! I am soooooo, soooo very sorry!!! *hug* My deepest concerns and prayers are with you.

Back