Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, Jerry and Dan if words could somehow fix this you know that all of us would have our fingers flying over our keyboards night and day until you had Michael back. Sadly words nor tears can't fix this and it is all we can offer you in your greatest time of need. I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss. I hope in time that you can find joy in the wonderful times that you had together as a family and not let this tragedy steal those memories from you. Hold each other close now and know that Michael in never far away.

Pam

Dear Marty, I pray that God gives you the strength to carry on. I remember meeting Michael the couple of times I was there and I remember thinking "What a nice boy, Marty is doing everything right" But, somethings are beyond our abilities to control. I pray for you and Jerry and for your other son who has lost a brother and a best friend. ((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

Ginny St Pierre

Marty, sending many many prayers to you and your family. There are no words now that I can find that are appropriate. Just know that you are loved and that we care.

I am sitting here trying to swallow the lump in my throat. My heart is breaking for you. I can't imagine going through such a horrific experience. My deepest sympathies sent to you and your family. I remember seeing the pix posted of him...more specifically the close up with the orphan kitten reaching for his face...such a gentle soul. :no:

I'm doing my best to come up with something postive and comforting to say, but I'm at a loss. I'm just stunned. I've never talked to you in person, but please know that my wishes are sincere. I have three young children and I'm sitting here looking at my daughter...I just can't imagine the pain. If I can do anything...I don't know what...but anything...please don't hesitate.

As hard as it is, try to be brave for your other son. Hopefully, the prayers and support from your forum family will help a little. We all may not be able to be with you in person, but we are there in spirit!!

I'll be thinking of you!!
default_cheekkiss.gif
:
default_pray.gif
: :538: {{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Marty, There are just no words to expess that will make this better. I am so very sorry. You are in

my every thougth and prayer. Your beautiful son, I am so very sorry. May God give you the strength

you will need .Maryann

Reading this just made me feel sick. I can't even imagine...

Just remember there are people all across the country (even the world) praying for you and your family.

Oh Marty! I cannot possibly express how deeply devestated I am for you and Jerry and Dan. My thoughts are with you all and my heart.

Marty so very sorry for your loss, I pray God gives you and your family the strength you need to get though these very hard days to follow. Just know that Michael is in heaven and will always be with you in your heart. There are no words to help you right now but know that we are all praying for you.

Rita

Marty and family my husband Walt called from the horse show in Ashland Ohio to let me know what happened. Prayers and hugs sent your way. I called Sheryl and told her to let you know that you and your family are in our prayers. Please take care Frannie

No

I don't want to believe it.

Not Micheal, not my friend.

I don't know what else to say.

I miss you buddy, you most certainly never bored me with anthing. I wish more than anything I could come to your funeral.

I am so sorry, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Oh Marty,

You have my deepest sympathy. Our prayers are with you on the loss of your wonderful son.

I saw the title for this thread and I really hoped it meant something other than what it said. I am so sorry for your loss. Your family has suffered such a tremendous loss. May the God of all comfort (2 Cor. 1) help you through this time and wrap you in His love and peace.

I am sorry for the loss of your son, may god keep you and your family in this your time of need. Godspeed Michael.

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot even imagine this!

God will guide you through this Marty, I know how much you loved your boys!

Beth

default_pray.gif
:

Oh Marty!

You and your family are in my prayers...I cannot believe the posts... doesn't seem real!

{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Denise

Silversong Farm

I just told Stacey what happened and she is incredibly upset! She sends her thoughts to Marty, Jerry and Dan.

Latest posts

Back