Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, I am so sorry! I don't have the words in me to say more.

He was such a beautiful soul and will be missed greatly.

Marty and Family, I cannot express the sorrow we feel for your family....You know, we go on in our daily lives NEVER expecting someting like this...in an instant, how a normal day turns into a life time of un-normal ( I know that's not a word! It's just an expression) My daughter is 12 years old (miniwonders) and she too is saddened by your families loss!

You and your family have shared your lives on this forum and we feel as though we know you, even though we have never met or even talked to one another! We would get on the forum daily to see if you had posted ANYTHING! You and your family are such a blessing and have brought many a smile to our faces. And now ....? Marty, Jerry and Dan...You are so deeply in my heart, I think about you and can only imagine how hard this is for you all!

I pray you will be comforted...We Love You
default_cheekkiss.gif
: Linda and Carly

Marty,

I am so sorry. We're all here for you.

Erin

The hurt of a Mom losing a child is the greatest. I will pray for your broken heart & soul. I am so sorry
default_sad.png

Marty,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Words fail me at a time like this but know that you and your family are in our hearts and prayers. {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}} from California.

Nothing I can say will be good enough, express the right feelings, or ease your pain at this time.

(((HUGS))))

We are all out here thinking of you and your family....

Oh my.. I am sitting here in disbelief.. I don't know what to say. I am so sorry, God bless you and your family.. Really.

(Mona @ Jun 11 2006, 11:50 AM)
(SWA @ Jun 10 2006, 10:42 PM) Thank you Sheryl. We are still hoping to hear back from Mona and ML. We so hope to help however possible. God bless you.
Tanya...I have both emailed you and PM'd you...have you not received ANY messages??
Hi Mona,

I have received your PM a bit ago. We have our volunteers ready, and we will open up auction efforts here shortly. In addition we can accept any donations for Marty and her family. If any would like to contribute by PayPal, our PayPal Account email is:

[email protected]

Any one who wishes to contribute, please specify their contribution to: "Garrison Family Efforts".

100% of any contributions by PayPal will go directly to Marty's family. Our foundation will cover all fees/costs, so that any and all proceeds will be fully benefited to their family. Our proceeds collected either by monetary donations and/or auction efforts will be given by "Check" from our Foundation's Bank Account, in one full lump sum, at the closing of all auction listings.

If any would like to contribute by Check or Money Orders, please make payable to "IHSF, Inc.", and you are welcome to direct them to our Foundation at:

IHSF, Inc.

c/o Garrison Family Efforts

P. O. Box 37

Paisley, FL 32767

Or you can mail them directly to Marty's family at the address previously posted her by Sheryl:

Garrison Family

Rt. 2 Box 146

Pikeville, Tenn 37367

When bids are placed on any auction listings posted by "IHSF, Inc.", at closing of the listings, please either submit payment through our PayPal Account, within the listing's check out, or send your check/MO to the address above, made payable to "IHSF, Inc.". Just be sure you disclose in the MEMO of your check, that those proceeds are for "Garrison Family Efforts".

Ok, if anyone would like to donate any items for our auction efforts please contact either myself, by email or PM, or you can contact our IHSF Auction Efforts Coordinator, Stephanie Driver, also a forum member here, under Steph_D, or you can email her at: [email protected]

So far we have several folks willing to donate toward these efforts with various items and including a Stallion Service for your bidding. These items will be posted TODAY, and once listed, I will come back and post here, that folks can start their biddings for them.

THANK YOU EVERYONE who contributes and assists with these efforts for Marty and her family.

GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU!

EDITED: Just to let you all aware too, that the proceeds collected from these efforts will be forwarded to Marty and her family for them to expend however needed for them to do so, whether it's for funeral service expenses, or a monument marker in Michael's memory for his family at his gravesite, or for any additional family to be able to lodge with them through their time of need, food provisions, or however else they may need.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Many have asked how they can help... You are welcome to donate however you feel lead. By monetary contribution, or by an item for auction.

Just, please, we ask that any donors of auction listings, please help with cost of mailing your item to the winning bidder at the auction's close. Once the item has closed for bidding, and payment has been confirmed received, we will notify the donor of that item so they can send their item directly to the winning bidder of that item.

For those willing to contribute Stallion Service auctions, we ask that you assume full costs and responsibility arrangements to follow through with your service to your winning bidder as well. Again, once the service listing has closed for bidding, and payment has been confirmed received, we will notify the donor of that service so they can make contact and proceed with arrangements directly with the winning bidder of that service.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO ALL WHO CONTRIBUTE AND ASSIST WITH THESE EFFORTS!
default_wub.png
:

In His Hands,

IHSF Volunteers

I am so sorry. I know words don't express how we feel. I am sending you hugs and prayers.

Marty ..

After reading through everyone's comments .....i cant say anything that will heal your heart. When i first heard of what happened, it was at the show and Fran told me ..the first thing i said was 'No ...No ..It cant be, how could something like that happen to someone like Marty'.

Marty you nor your family deserved this in anyway. I'm tor up myself at the moment and everytime i thought of what happened ..my heart ached.

I still remember when you called me at christmas and he was in the background goofing off ....i just wish i could have known then and told him not to go out that night.

God will watch over your and your family!

You & He will always be in my prayers.

Leeana H.

Oh Marty

Words cannot express how sorry I am for you and your family

Our deepest Sympathy

Nicole

Oh Dearest Marty, we are like family here and I feel as though I know you 'in person'. We all have laughed together and cried together, griped together and rejoiced together, shared each others joys and sorrows. But NOTHING prepares us for what you've had to experience!

Please believe that I speak for all of your thousands of personal friends when I say that our love and thoughts are carrying you through this horrific tragedy.

Sandy Martin

Serenity Acres

your new neighbor in western NC

I got on the forum today after a long weekend and realized something wasn't right.

I am in total shock, I am sitting here trying to hold back tears for someone I do not know. You and your family do not deserve this, let alone anyone else.

My thoughts and prayers are with you tonight.

RIP Michael, you will be missed

I am so sorry. I wish so badly that I could ease your pain. I will be praying for you and your family and keep you in my thoughts often. He sounded like a wonderful young man and I can't keep you all out of my mind even though I have never met you all. Marty, you seem like such a wonderful person and I don't know why something like this would happen to you and your family.

I am so sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]Marty I don't know you, but that doesn't matter...You and your entire Family are in my prayers
default_pray.gif
: and condolences for the tragic loss of your son, Michael..
default_crybaby.gif
: I can't even imagine what it feels like or what you will feel for the rest of your life :no: ...Just know he is now in GOD's Loving arms and is safe and happy![/SIZE]

Prayers
default_pray.gif
:

Blessings
default_pray.gif
:

and

Condolences
default_pray.gif
:

Jenny

You and your family have shared your lives on this forum and we feel as though we know you, even though we have never met or even talked to one another! We would get on the forum daily to see if you had posted ANYTHING! You and your family are such a blessing and have brought many a smile to our faces. And now ....? Marty, Jerry and Dan...You are so deeply in my heart, I think about you and can only imagine how hard this is for you all! I pray you will be comforted...We Love You

This says it all I couldn't have said it any better.

Latest posts

Back