Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Marty....words cannot even begin to express the sorrow and shock I feel at this news. I am so very, very sorry. May God bless you and your family and give you the strength and peace you need to carry you through this trajedy.

Marty know you are in our thoughts and prayers. May God help you through your days ahead. Sandy and Al

Marty, you and Jerry are living every parents nightmare, and my heart breaks for you. Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your beloved son Michael.

Carol Z

Oh Marty, I can't believe or even begin to understand how this terrible tragedy can happen!!!! Your beautiful son, your personal angel on earth, I can't stop crying for you and your family. It is every parent's worst nightmare, I am so deeply sad for you I can't even begin to express it.
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
: All I can think about is your recent "cheater" post, that says EVERYTHING about the big hearts you raised in your family. Lost, so senselessly. I wish I could be there to help you through this. My every thought will be with you in the upcoming weeks. (((((MARTY, JERRY, DAN)))))

Marty, I was saddened to read what has happened to your son and I know your heart is breaking and no words that I can say will make it any easier for you to bare.. This is a horrible thing to have happened and my husband and I send condolences your way for you and your family. Keep his memories close to your hearts and God will give you the power to get through this and his memory will always live with you.

Hugs,

Joyce & Tom

Marty, I haven't been on in months, but my daughter reads the forum regularly and when she told me the devastating news, I had to also send my deepest condolences and prayers to you and your family. You and your family have given me strength, laughter, and showing me how a family really can be as wonderful as yours and yet I've never met you personally. My heart sinks and cries for you all!! It makes me so mad that a drunk driver has taken someone as special as your son. I hope he/she is found and sentenced. But for now I pray for your family to have strength during this devastating time. God Bless you all.

Jenny

Marty & family,

I can't find any words to describe what I want to say.

Deepest sympathies and lots of prayers.

Dearest Marty:

It's incomprehensible that a child goes before a parent. It's not supposed to happen that way.

The mixture of emotions and shock will last for quite some time, as you mourn such a deep loss. Being angry with joyful people in other cars is certainly understandable....."Don't they know I lost my son?"

Crying and aching to the core, when the realization has settled in, is such a painful process no mother should ever endure. Cry, scream, take to your room with the drapes pulled, as mourning takes on many forms. It'll be very difficult to handle your own grief, but watching the pain of Jerry and Dan experience this loss, seems beyond the limits of what one human can handle.

May you be comforted in the thought that Michael knew he was LOVED with all his mama's heart.

Needless to say, prayers for strength and comfort are being sent to "The Mountain" from Wisconsin.

Hugs to you, Sweet Lady,

Cindy

Oh my gosh Marty...I am speechless. I have no words that will bring you comfort now. Please know that we are praying for you and your family through this terrible time.

If there is ANYTHING, ANYTHING at all that I can do to help you, please don't hesitate to contact me. I know you'll get alot of offers like this....please let us help you...
default_crybaby.gif
: My heart is breaking for you and your family..........

Marty,

I just read your post and could not believe it! I am so very sorry to hear of the loss of Michael. I'm not good in situations like this, but my prayers are with you and your family...

{{HUGS}}

Oh my God MArty, I am in total shock! How could such a terrible thing happen to such a wonderful person like you. I don't know what to say!

[SIZE=14pt]Marty & Jerry,[/SIZE]

No words I say will confort you in this time of greif! Just wanted you to know that we are thinking of you and your family and praying that God will give you the strenght to get through this time!

Bill & Wanalynn

Marty,

I am so terribly sorry.

I too lost a child years ago, and there is no pain that compares to it!

Just know that you are in my prayers.

Susan O.

Marty, I just cannot find the words... I don't think that there are the words to express the sorrow I feel for you and your family right now. Please know that we are praying for you and Michael, and that God will watch over you during this terrible time... I am so very, very sorry...

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Nancy & Mike

Dear Marty~

Our thoughts and prayers are with you Hon.

No words can express my sorrow for the loss of your beautiful son Michael.

We love you,

((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))

Janell & her Biscuits
default_wub.png
:

Dear Marty,

I was just speaking with your husband, but our cell reception out here isn't doing to well, and we lost connection. Oh my Marty, my heart is just breaking in two for you and your family. Please, please know you are all in our hearts and in our prayers. God be with you all through this. Oh Marty, just HUGGING you so tightly right now, in heart and in prayer! God be with...

Words cannot say enough, just speachless... :no:

Marty I´m so, so, sorry, we are thinking of you girl.
default_pray.gif
:

Oh, Marty - I was so proud to send the Kitty food for Michael to give to his little kitty - and now he's gone - such a beautiful life that did not deserve to end that soon. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers. I am going to plant a tree for Michael today.

Back