Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty, I don't post on here very often, but I do read many posts and I have always felt a kinship with you. You have always seemed to be such a caring person. I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful son. I just looked at the pictures that were posted and I'm sitting here now crying. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Marty, Lavonne just emailed me this news. I am so sad for you...... I am praying for all your family. We all love you and are here for you. Love, Russ

Marty

No words can express the sorrow I feel for you and your famliy
default_sad.png

I quickly grabbed my Bible trying to find a verse to help and strenghen.

Call upon me in the day of trouble I will deliver thee..... Psalms 50:15

Oh my GOD!!! I am so very, very sorry for you and your whole family. I can hardly see to type through the tears. What a horrible senseless tragedy. You are all in our prayers, we love you. Jennifer

Marty, I'm in tears as I write this and I dont even know what to say. So please just know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. This is just horrible. Marty- please hang in there and here is a big (((hug))) we'll talk later next week. Corinne

Dear Marty, Jerry and Dan.

If we can believe in a wonderous place like the Rainbow Bridge for our beloved pets, we have got to believe in a place even more wonderous for our loved ones when they leave us.

Please be gentle with one another as you learn to deal with this senseless tragedy. The ones who are still with you need your love and support.

You have my very deepest sympathy and you all will definitely be in my prayers.

Donna

Marty, You have my deepest sympathy. I'm sending prayers and hugs your way. Love, JoAnn from Florida

Marty, Jerry and Dan... you all will be in my thoughts and prayers... I am so, so sorry...

Hugs,

Nikki

I just don't know what to say...

Sending {{{{{{hugs}}}}}} and prayers.
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

This is what happened to my 9 yr old daughter.

4 yrs on the 26th of June, this is making me sick...............I'm so very sorry.

Marty, no words I can say will help you at a time like this. I honestly can't find anything to say to begin to express my sorrow to each of you. Just know that from this thread alone you can see the love and concern going out to you from all over the world. Hopefully it can give you a small measure of the strength you will need to get through the next days.

Debi

You have my very deepest sympathy and you all are in my prayers.

Marty, Jerry and Dan, May God cradle you in his arms and help you endure the terrible loss of your wonderful son and brother. Why the very best is taken from those who love so deeply is always a mystery. I don't know you personally but do know you must be hurting so deeply...we all will try and share your pain. Mary

We're both sitting here speechless in tears you have our very deepest sympathy Marty and family.

Our hearts and thoughts go out to you at this time Marty.

Hold on to your happiest memories of Michael, in the future, they will help ease the pain.

Having previously lost a son in our family, we grieve with you and send you strength today.

Sincerely,

Va Lynda Ann

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty i dont know what to say,its very upsetting i am thinking of you and your family at this moment and time...my prayers are with you during this time..

Take Care.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OH GOD MARTY I NEVER WANT ANYONE TO GO THROUGH WHAT YOUR ABOUT TO, YOU DONT DESERVE IT!! WHY WHY WHY? LIFE IS SO CRUEL, YOU KNOW IVE BEEN THERE MARTY WITH MY SON AND DAUGHTER :no: , IM HERE IF YOU EVER NEED ME ANYTIME DAY OR NIGHT, I THINK THE WORLD OF YOU, ITS SOOO VERY VERY SAD, GOD GIVE YOU ALL THE STRENGTH YOUR GOING TO NEED

Marty, I've never met you personally yet I feel I know you as your writings here on LB have brought me so much pleasure. I can't hold your hand from so far away, but know that in my heart your hand is in mine. You, Jerry & Dan and all those missing Michael will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Charlotte

Marty and family, I am so sorry for your loss. I am sending prayers and love. Sheila
default_pray.gif
:

Latest posts

Back