Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My God........I wish I lived closer so I could give you a hug.

Words just don't cut it.

MA

Marty,

I am so so sorry about your loss of your precious son. I don't have many words say, just I"m sorry. I have not lost a family member to a drunk driver but our family has been on the other side where it was a family members drunk driving that killed someone. It is so sad on either side. Please take good care of yourself and let others help you get through this. You will get through it. You are a strong person and Michael would want you to continue on.

Sending loving thoughts to your whole family.

Hugs,

Liz V.

Oh Marty....I am so sorry that you have to go through this...You are in my thoughts and prayers.

I was not on the Forum last evening, and early this AM, got an "action canceled' notice, so knew none of what had happened until I opened it up just after coming in from chores just now....

I cannot imagine any more devastating event... words simply can't convey how my heart hurts for you, Marty, and for Jerry and Dan. May you have comfort from all the memories of your wonderful son-and also in the sure knowledge that Michael is petting Frosty at the Rainbow Bridge, and they will enter Heaven together in God's grace. I wish I could be there to put my arms around you all....I am normally not an emotional type, but tears are blurring my ability to type. Oh, Lord, I am so very, VERY sorry.....

God be with you and the family, and know that there is a vast army of people across the WORLD, who are holding you all foremost in their hearts and prayers during this heartrending time....

With my heart,

Margo

Marty, Jerry and Dan,

What a horrible tragedy. There are no words adequate at a time like this. I cannot even begin to imagine the pain that you must be in. You are in all of our thoughts. .. {{Hugs}}

This is something so horrible and so senseless.

I am angry and crying and wondering what I can do for you, even though I am very far away.

I feel helpless.

Sending love and sympathy to you and your family.

Dearest Marty,

My heart aches for you, my prayers are with you and your family. If there is anything we can do, just let us know -

Hugs to you all,

Stacy

Marty,

I only know about you and your family from this forum but I have enjoyed reading your posts

about the horses and family that you love so much.

I am so, so sorry to hear that you now have to deal with the greatest pain a mother could ever

have to bear. I know that your family and friends will be there to help you find the strength you

will need to carry on from this senseless tragedy.

There is a great ache in my heart for you today.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you as well.

Oh Marty, Jerry & Dan! OMG ! What a horrible tragedy! :no: I AM SO SORRY!

I also have typed and retyped this numerous times and been unable to come up with anything that has not already been said. Your Family has OUR DEEPEST SYPATHY in your time of sorrow. Michael was a fine young man and this is such a HORRIBLE, TOTALLY PREVENTABLE TRAGEDY! I hope they find out who did this!

As a mother of two grown children myself I can not imagine what you are going through right now.

Marty, your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers... ((((HUGS)))

Sincerely,

Tim & Jeri Hasenohrl

OMG. Oh Marty....

I'm rarely on the forum these days, what with moving, but something made me go to it this morning, and I can't believe this, I don't want it to be true, not your wonderful son! It feels like the whole world is in mourning over Michael... sweet boy, Godspeed. *crying*

Dear Marty, read about it on Seven Acres forum. Just can't believe it. Arnie & I extend our condolances to you and your family.
default_wub.png
:

Oh Garrison Family, my heart goes out to you as you take care of the immediacy

of putting your precious Michael to rest.

This is a tragedy of such tremendous porportions that every parent lives is sheer

terror of.

Losing anyone you love is heartbreaking, at any time, but losing your child is

beyond the scope of our minds and hearts.

Love each other, hug each other, hold each other close....be strong together.

Sending you prayers and strength and many condolences.

I'm so sorry Marty. I can't even begin to find the words. Just know that we love you.

OMG, I am soooooo very sorry, I am sitting here in shock & can't stop the tears. I am soooo very sorry Marty. My heart goes out to you and Jerry and Dan, please know you are all in my thoughs and prayers.

OMG Marty, I just read about this horrible news on Seven Acres forum. I am so sorry for your loss. Please know your forum family is here with love, support, and prayers for you and your family.

marty, I dont know what to say. I am so sorry
default_sad.png
. Remember that you have us if you want to talk to someone. We are here for you.

{{{hugs}}

When I was at work today, the only thing that i culd think of was you, your famely and your son.
default_sad.png

I am so sorry :no:

Marty all I can offer is cyber hugs and know that my thoughts are with you and your family..................this is so terribly tragic................

(((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

Please know you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Just can't find the right words other than to let you know we are thinking of your precious family. Love from us in Iowa, Lavonne

Marty, we love you.

I am so sorry, there just are not the words, I know.

I am so very, very sorry.

Look after yourself, my love.

Back