Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like everyone else reading this post I am sitting here with tears running down my face. I don't have the words to help ease your pain but just know that we all feel your loss and are grieving with you. May you find comfort in all the support offered by your forum family.

Much love and hugs, Kathi

Marty and family. Words cannot express how sorry I am for your loss. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Please take care of yourself.

HUGS.....Carol

Oh God this just can't be true. Marty I know that if we could, we would all be on planes and in cars headed your way right now. I expected to read this mornign that he had a broken leg and you had really let him have it about how dangerous those motorcycles are, but never ever to read this. I just don't understadn how this could happen. Everything was just beginning for him. God Marty, i am so so sorry. Oh my, I just can't say how sorry I am.

In spirit, I am there with you.

All my love your way, and to Jerry and Dan too.

Stacy

I have typed, deleted, typed and retyped over and over. Marty, I am helpless as there is nothing I can say or do... :no:

My heart goes out to you and your family. I will keep you in my prayers - please know there is a world of people out here who are thinking of you.

Liz R.

Marty, Jerry and Dan, I am in shock, no words can express how bad I feel for you. Hugs and Prayers to all of you. May everyone be reminded that drinking and driving don't mix.Jean

oh my gosh, I'm SO SORRY, I can't imagine. God bless you and your family at this time (((HUGS)))

Marty, I cannot express how sad I feel for you.....I lost my husband to suicide several years ago and know the pain of death..but your child......I wouldnt presume to compare, all I can say to you and your husband is my heart is breaking for you, I am crying for you as I write this.....you are in my prayers, now and in the dark days ahead.

OMG Marty I'm so sorry. I wish I was there to comfort you. ((((HUGS)))) and I'll pray for you and your family.

Jamie

OMG !!! Oh Marty,I don't know what to say.... I am sooo sorry .My heart is breaking for you I am crying with you..you all will be in my prayers.....

Oh Marty....I just cant even imagine what you are going thru right now...I am in shock and devastated for you!! Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I just cant even believe this has happened.... :no:

Oh dear Lord...please give this family the strength to get through this together....what a tragic loss of a wonderful young man. When I lost my 59yr old sister to Lou Gerigs disease this January...I couldnt understand why...she was the kool-aid Mom on the block...children were her life. Marty...I pray my sis can take Michaels hand and watch over him. While the pain is so overwhelming, please find peace that he is not suffering and is walking in paradise. Our hearts go out to you all. Connie & Tim

Marty, Jerry and Dan,

I can't find the words to express my sympathies right now, it all seems so unfair and like a bad nightmare. I am so sorry and sad for all that you all are going through. Sending my love, thoughts and prayers for you all. I look forward to knowing the monster responsible for this is behind bars! May God bless you and give you the strength you'll need.

With My Deepest Sympathy. I am SO sorry.

Jodi

Oh Dear God...I am so sorry Marty...I just don't have the words to express how badly I feel for you...My thoughts and Prayers are for you and your Family at this time.

God Bless, and keep you all.

Marty,

I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family, now and in the coming days.

Just yesterday I was talking with my father about how we never ever know if it's the last time we'll see somone and how easily life can be snuffed out with no warning. I was trying to make the point that I don't like the way we've been parting angry in the mornings recently. And then to come on here and read the threads about how you were going to work on fences this weekend, and mundane things like complaining about blisters, and then...he's gone. It just floored me.

My coworkers finally asked what was wrong when they saw the tears streaking down my face. All I could say was that a friend's son had just been killed by a drunk driver. I am so, so sorry. Like the others I am at a loss as to what to say. We here on the Forum grieve with you and hold you and your family in our hearts. How must poor Dan be feeling? My god.

My god.

Leia

Oh Marty, I am so very sorry for you. That is just aweful and I feel so bad that this has happened. I wish there was more that I could say, or something I could do to take away your pain. I just want you to know that my prayers are with you and your whole family. Things like this are never easy, nor fair.

Marty,

Not much more can be said that hasn't already. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!

Mark

Latest posts

Back