Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've started and stopped this so many times....I can't see good so have backspaced and started over, anyway I hope that I've not posted more than once.

I don't know what to say. My God Marty I can't find the words and in a time like this it's human nature to want to say something to comfort. I am so very sorry this has happened to your beautiful son, so so sorry. I wish I could help you I'll pray for you. Please know that I as we all here are am here to try to help you carry this burden. This is an unbelievable tragedy for someone to go through. Love and hugs, Debby

:no:

Marty, I'm so sorry that this happened to your family.... Sending lots of positive thoughts, thinking of you all...

knuffie.gif
gruppe.gif

Oh NO! Marty there are no words I can say that will ease the hurt but please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Mary

Marty-

I don't know what to say - words are so little. Pleae know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to you all.

Barbie

WHENEVER a good child dies, an angel of God comes down from heaven, takes the child in his arms, spreads out his great white wings, and flies with him over all the places which the child had loved during his life. Then he gathers a large handful of flowers, which he carries up to the Almighty, that they may bloom more brightly in heaven than they do on earth.

These words were spoken by an angel of God, as he carried a child up to heaven, and the child listened as if in a dream. Then they passed over well-known spots, where he had often played, and through beautiful gardens full of lovely flowers.

Then the child opened his eyes and looked into the glorious happy face of the angel, and at the same moment they found themselves in that heavenly home where all is happiness and joy. And God pressed the child to His heart, and wings were given him so that he could fly with the angel, hand in hand.

God be with you and yours, Marty. I am truely sorry for your great loss.

God bless

Fran

Oh Marty, I saw the post last night about the accident, but I was not expecting to see this news here this morning when I logged on here.

I am so very, very sorry.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family in thsi time of sorrow.

Holly

default_pray.gif
: [SIZE=18pt]I'm so sorry. I just got your message of my thread. I'm sending all of our prayers and love to you and your family. I only wish I lived closer and had gotten to meet him. I know how much you love your kids and he sounded like a good boy. Just remember that we are here for you to talk or just to listen to you vent. I hope they find the person or that the person gets a clue and turns him or herself in. Again I'm so sorry.[/SIZE]

Hugs and love coming your way.
default_pray.gif
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god...... Marty I don't know what to say. I'm stunned, I feel I know your kids. My prayers are with your family. I am so sorry.

Sue Hartley

Marty - you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. I cannot imagine what you are going through. I hope all the prayers from your Forum family bring you comfort. If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

Oh my - Marty may not be able to make it through this - God help her - give her strength! Bless all of the family & loved ones.

OH GOSH, Marty!!!! :eek: I am sooo sorry about the loss of your son! I lost my son 8 years ago at the age of 15. There is nothing worse than losing child. :no: :no: :no: There isn't anything anyone can say to take the pain away. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. {{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}
default_crybaby.gif
:
default_crybaby.gif
::crybaby:

OH Marty and family,

I am praying so hard for you as you deal with this. I know, I have been there and there is nothing in the whole world that can even begin to compare to the loss of your precious child.

The hurt is so strong, I felt sick to my stomach as I read this, it brings back all the memories.

Hugs and prayers Marty, for you and your family.

These words "Those Who Live In The Lord, Never See Each Other For The Last Time" were my sole comfort during the loss of our son, Kerry. I KNOW in my heart that someday I will see Kerry, again.

May they help you with your grief in even some small way.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your wonderful son Marty..... I just don't know what to say. We have never met but I feel as though I know you like a sister from all your posts.

I will be praying for you and your whole family.

OMG Marty I am sitting here stunned. I don't know what to say except I feel so deeply for you in your time of sorrow. I wish we were close enough I could hug you very tightly. No mother should have to feel the pain you are now. Tears are running down my face, if you should need anything that I can help at all with, please feel free to call. Anytime. My thoughts will be with you today helping to hold you up.....hang in there Marty.

Marty, I'm just shocked to read of this terrible tragedy. None of us here can imagine what pain you are going through, unless they too have lost a child. My prayers are with you, that somehow through the grace of God, you can make it through this.

Rita

Marty

Sending prayers, love, hugs to you and your family. This entire forum is there for you maybe not in physical body but in prayer, love and holding you up in this horrible time.

Tracy

OMG!!!!! No words....So VERY sorry to hear this!!

I just got a note too and came on to add my prayers....Marty I am so very sorry. I just can't find any other words....

-Amy

Latest posts

Back