Somebody murdered my son Michael tonite

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marty- I also, have thought and thought about what I could say..... I e-mailed Jill as soon as saw this. I couldn't believe it. I went out to feed just in total shock.

I'm praying for you and your family.

Kim

I am so sorry Marty - my deepest sympathies. I will be praying for you and your family.

It goes without saying that you and yours will be in my prayers. I know the joy and at times frustration this young man brought into your lives. Cherish his memory and we shall all be praying for him and your family.

There are no words they have all been said...I am so sorry no parent ever needs to hear the words you were told ...God Bless you and your family.....I am so sorry.

Prayers & hugs to you & your family Marty.

There is nothing I can say to ease your pain. I can feel your pain, as we have lost both a son & a grandson.

It is every mother's worst pain to be imagined. God will give you the strength to get past this , but it changes your life forever.

If you ever want to email me to just talk I will be always available to listen.

God bless you all. Thoughts & prayers are with you !! Love Amelia

Marty I am so sorry for the loss of your son. My prayers are with you and Jerry and your other son at this difficult time. Micheal was a fine boy who brought so much laughter, and sometimes tears, into all our lives with his love of all beings and his amazing courage.

I am so sorry.

Oh, no, I am so, so sorry, words just escape me! I will pray every day for you and your family to get through this ordeal in your time of sorrow. I wish there was more that I could do for you Marty.

Oh Marty, I am so sorry, I don't know what to say, but you and your family are in my prayers.

Marty and family,

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. Your family is very much in my prayers.

Thank you so much for sharing your son with us over the years and allowing us to know him. It is such a loss for our forum family.

The distance between us may not allow me to hop in the truck and drive down, but please know it does not keep my from listening, or offering a helping hand in other ways. If I can help in any way, name it, I will do my best to do what is needed. Whether it is needed today, tomorrow, or next month, please let me know.

Prayers continue your way as long as needed.

Take care of yourself please.

Love you!

Oh dear Marty - lots of love and strength to you and Jerry at this terrible time. As you know Michael will always be in your heart and he would want you to take care of yourself.

Sherrie

No words can come to mind right now, only tears.

I am so so sorry. I wish I could be there to hug and stand by you.

Jo

Oh Marty, I pray that God will give you peace, rest, and strength. He will. He is able. Robin1's post is wonderful. I was absolutly moved reading it. I pray that you will find some support with others who have experienced this same tragedy. There is power in prayer, I will keep you in my prayers many times daily. Your family as well. Love you dear. Misty in Jonesborough,TN

Marty, there are just no words. I wish I could be there, but know that I am there in spirit. There is nothing I can say that can take the pain away, but oh I wish there were something I could do...

Oh Marty......I don't have the words, I am sorry beyond what I can express. God give you strength.

Jan

Marty I am so sorry for what you and your family are going through. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Please take care of yourself and know that we are all praying for you.

:no: Marty, i'm so terribly sorry for your loss :no: . What a terrible tragedy. There are no words to describe the loss of a child. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

: Kim

Oh, Marty!!! I am so, so very sorry!! There is nothing I can say that will relieve your pain and heartbreak. My prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry.

I don't know how I could have not seen this post till today. I am deeply sorry. I can not imagine the grief you are going through. I am deeply sorry fro your loss.

Shellie

Marty.. I am BEGGING YOU to please take care of yourself I cant even imagine nor will I pretend to. KNow that my heart is breaking along with yours and I am doing my best to stay strong to at least be able to help you in some way. I wish I had the words as I am sorry sounds so well just not enough to even cover any of this but I dont think there even are any words.

I am also so very worried about you you MUST take care of yourself now even though it is the last thought on your mind

Latest posts

Back