Solitaire's foaling thread! Updated pics on pg 13

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
obviously pregnant, no longer a guess. Still not really any change in regards to getting a bag either as of last night. She is changing daily though.

She is at day 317 today, so not worried yet. She could easily wait another two or three weeks....
Glad to know it's no longer a guess. Yay!!

Oh yes, it's for sure!! Will see what I can do to get a pic or two. Oh!! And a bit more change in her bag- - yeah! So she is getting there. Am just counting the days!!

Diane, you are too funny!

Oh yes, we need more pictures and perhaps one of her bag too, so we can start some 'comparison' pictures over the next week or so.........please!

Ok, took some just now and will post them here this evening.....

Ok, here are pics taken this morning... hope they are sized ok for you to see. This is day 319. Hard to imagine that 3 weeks ago she really had no belly at all. Still doesnt have much compared to previous pregnancies, but at least is obviously pregnant now.

Solbagday3192012.jpg

Solbagrear3192012.jpg

SolRSday3192012.jpg

She is starting to sink in on both sides of her rump, and is a little loose there, but has a ways to go.

Yes she is covered in spots from head to toe but it's hard to see under her winter coat- they come out more as she sheds. I am impatiently waiting, lol

Really love her spots. Cant wait either to see this baby but I think nobody is as excited as Diane LOL

Really love her spots. Cant wait either to see this baby but I think nobody is as excited as Diane LOL
I don't know, Diane seems rather composed over the whole thing. It's not like her to get worked up over spots....
default_yes.gif
default_whistling.gif
:whistling

I still can't get over that image Diane posted a page or so back. ROFL

I think Diane might even be more worked up than I am LOL Cracks me up! No change with Sol today- bag still not changed other than what it looked like yesterday, sigh.

default_thud.gif
Anna I think we need to lock Diane up again cos she isn't taking her pills
default_lock.gif

LOL, too funny you guys. Diane, I will try to get your spot fix as soon as I can.... I am seeing very SLIGHT changes in her bag, but nothing to 'write home about'... Today is day 320.

Hey, her first foal was a few spot, so ya never know!!

LOL, I cant wait either- it's gonna be a loooooong year! Yes, Sol's first colt was a fewspot, by a stallion with a blanket and spots. It was quit a surprize! So I know she can do it!

No progress I see, other than we've ascertained Diane is mixing her pills again.

Ironic they all have little happy faces on them, huh? Hmmmmm.

LOL, I will try to update pics when I get home- got sidetracked last night. Still doesnt have much of a bag but she is slowly changing.

Uh oh!
default_ohnoes.jpg
Dont tell Diane that I didnt get any pics done before dark! I will try to get some new ones tomorrow or Saturday for sure.

Latest posts

Back