Solitaire's foaling thread! Updated pics on pg 13

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, here are some more photos, taken this evening on day 324. They are not great, but at least she is progressing a little.

Solbagday324.jpg

Solbagsideday324.jpg

SolLSday324.jpg

Sorry she is dirty!! Had just brushed her down with the curry, and even more dirt showed up.

She sure is pretty
default_yes.gif
Thanks for the pics, she is coming along nicely.

She's looking good - nice steady progress in the right direction.
default_yes.gif

Wow Diane.... ok, someone needs to hand her the bottle of calming pills. I think she's had too many of the ones with smiley faces on them, lol You are so funny. Her spots hide under her winter hair so more and more will come out as she sheds. She still has a lot of winter hair yet. I hope baby inherits some of those spots!!

She is progressing and has a lot in the last 5 days but for being due in a week or so.... she needs to pick up the pace some in my opinion.

She is looking good!! I cant wait to see the foal!!!

Not really any changes.... the only thing new here is almost an inch of rain (we have not had any since December) and SNOW- what is up with that?!!! This is the desert in March for crying out loud- the horses are NOT happy since they have been shedding like mad.

LOL, Diane you are so funny. Yeah, the day before yesterday was 78 here and beautiful. Had been for a while. Today, after hail and sleet and a bit more rain... it's 44! The horses have been shedding their winter hair for weeks and are not very happy today.

What makes you say she's a bit behind in the pace? She just not have the cumulative signs you're expecting for this for along? Can't wait to see her little one, should be outstanding!

Usually she bags up much more in advance than this..... I just hope she doesnt make me wait forever! But then, I guess we all hope that, haha

Here are new pics of Solitaire, taken this evening on day 328. I dont think she is going to foal within the week...

Solmar2012day328.jpg

I am noticing a change in her belly too. Here she is in the top pic at day 324 and then 4 days later at day 328. She seems to be dropping down more in the back of her belly.

SolLSday324.jpg

Solsideday328.jpg

I do see the 'drop'! Looking good!

She is 'baking' them now Diane! Kind of like the sprinkles on top of a cupcake!

Not a darned thing today at day 330. She is holding the same as she was a couple of days ago. The good part about it is, I know she can't hold it forever, LOL

I hope so!!! That would be pretty groovy, lol

Latest posts

Back