Secret Santas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'd better give a couple of ideas if I want my Secret Santa to have an easy time shopping
default_wink.png

I love Angels. Anything to do with horses. Things hand made and/or from your region or country. I love rose or vanilla sents.

Hemm im not to picky at all, anything is nice...If I have someone from outside Canada, maybe something from your state or Country would be neat....anything horse related of course. I also like cinnimon and vanilla candes best. My whole bed room is John Deere Themed so anything regarding that is good too.

Merry Christmas Everyone
default_wub.png

dear secret santa----

i really do have fun doing this!

some ideas for me: i would like to have a painted pony christmas ornament (the reindeer one, the gingerbread one, or the poinsetta one)

instant english toffee cappuchino mix, fancy hot choc mixes, or similar things to compensate for the cold...

a bright blue or bright purple gel scrubber for the horses, black hoof polish, horse treats (mine love licorice), chocolate (oops, that is for me!
default_rolleyes.gif
)....

brown jersey work gloves in men's small

something traditional from your area....

i like different fancy salsas, mustards, and chutneys....

please no bath stuff as my skin objects
default_no.gif

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! jennifer
default_saludando.gif

I love handmade creative things too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow i'm jumping in late but here goes! My farm colors are maroon, black, and silver (or grey), I enjoy anything made with my logo pictured (hats, sweaters, shirts, pictures, handbags, etc). I love appaloosa's so anything appaloosa related is great! I love fleece, I like things that are practical (can be used over and over), not much for candy. Candles in jars are always welcome, scentsI like are mint, fruits, spring breezes, but not crazy for flowers =) I like homemade items, soaps, candles, etc...i'm running out of ideas lol! Be creative! I really am not so picky it just sounds like it LOL! Always open to nice rope halters (for small mini's around 28"), would love a tiny fleece or windbreaker foal blanket, I already have a few but I love the bright colored patterned ones that are out now! Oh and I could always use more leadropes! =)

Thanks so much! I can't wait for everyone to start posting that they have their wrapped presents and can't wait to open them! I love hearing what everyone gets!

default_wub.png

[SIZE=18pt]A video or book on how to train minis to drive and anything else horse (big or small) related. My Farm colors are purple and lime green.[/SIZE]

Christy

default_saludando.gif
Hi Secret Santa,
default_wub.png

Just a quickie note to jot down a couple ideas, just in case for ya.
default_wink.png
I love anything "horsey" or "mini-horsey" related. I love and collect indoor or outdoor country/farm themed birdhouses, country/farm themed windchimes, and funny-goofy-comical "Forestry Faces" for our many many trees we have here.
default_wub.png
I love scented candles or scented Potpouri (sp?), the dark red Pomegranate scents are my absolute favorite, but I also like Black Cherry and/or Crisp White Linen scents too. Um....I also love "horsey" or "rustic" style nic-nacs. I like big and roomy T's, size XXL...
default_unsure.png
big and roomy, LOL.
default_biggrin.png
Oh... please, no white T's though, cause with our well water, the white T's turn a "funky yeller" right quick, LOL. I also love homemade or handmade things, they are always "labors of love" in my heart's eyes.
default_wub.png
Also, our farm colors are good 'ol Red/White & Blue. Hope these are some helpful ideas, but anything really, is always special to receive.
default_wub.png

[SIZE=18pt]
default_aktion033.gif
WISHING YOU ALL A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

Well I guess I'll jump in here just in case my Secret Santa is banging their head. I'm easy to please though. Heck, I just like getting a package in the mail.
default_wub.png
Our farm colors are red, black, and white, but I have a bad tendency of forgetting where I left things, so neon colors are welcome too. I like anything that smells or tastes good, and I have a dorky sense of humor. I'm chronically cold. I'm also an avid reader, so a book is a COOL gift to me.

I see my person has not posted yet, so for all of you reading this thread and holding out on your wish list--help your Secret Santas out!

Obviously I have enough horse tack. I would love anything from your local area - it can be food, a specialty craft, even a book talking about your area. I love to see and learn about new areas in the USA. And anything Christmassy is wonderful - especially if it is homemade.

Hope this helps.

LisaB - Ozark

Guess I'm really late posting but anything for the new Kansas Kids would be great. I'm still trying to figure out what treats they like, so treat samples would be nice to have. Since I'm still trying to get used to midwest winters, anything warm for me (size medium). I love those mens' insulated socks, but they gotta be small ones. Barn colors are red, white and blue.......actually now that I'm thinking of it, it I really need a new American flag. Whatever I get will be much appreciated!

I would love anything at all.....but I am a cat person-anything with a cat on it goes well in my home. Anything horsey.....or lighthouses. I like those flags you can get (big or small).

Any color is great, handmade is great too.....I love surprises!

I know I'm real late jumping in here but I'll post anyways.

-I collect horse-related Christmas ornaments.

-My barn color is hunter green. (I have all the halters & lead ropes I need.)

-I am into organization for my barn (doesn't mean I actually am organized!
default_wacko.png
).

-I love to read about horses--mostly health issues and general information, and already have lots of books, BUT I only have a couple on miniature horses, so any of those would be nice (used is okay!). Vet texts interest me too (again used is fine).

-Regional items are cool, too.

-2008 calendar with minis would be so awesome--can't usually find those.

Really, anything I receive will be so appreciated!! Thanks Secret Santa.
default_saludando.gif
Looking forward to it!
default_laugh.png

I want a H/Z Silver Black LWO+ Pinto.

OK- where does it say we have to be realistic??????????????

Seriously, I ALWAYS like what I get- I am pitifully easy to please anyway but so far everyone has always been so thoughtful, kind and generous that I feel embarrassed!!!

I have always loved my presents but I have to warn whoever gets me that without a small explosive devise inserted (and I do not suggest that as the Customs would pick it up) I SHALL open it before Christmas- I am useless at waiting.

I'd wait for the H/Z Silver Black Pinto colt though............

Well if we're going that way I'll take a silver buckskin over 30" Buckeroo gelding ;)

I never posted here because I gave my hints when I signed up, but will do so here. I like horse related items. I also like a nice American/Canadian (one that has both special dates marked) Horse Wall Calendar with squares to writing in little notes where needed.

Me? I like purple things, frogs, sparkly things, arabians, appaloosas, pomeranians, leafy sea dragons....

I love horse related things and my barn colors are black royal blue and silver [as a farrier it HAS to be black and blue}. Homemade crafts I love [like to make them too]. Things from different parts of the country. Though any litttle ol thing would be appreciated. Linda B
default_smile.png

Sorry, I'm a bit behind here.
default_new_shocked.gif

I bet you would never guess this but......... anything horsey
default_new_rofl.gif

t/sweat shirt either horsey or from your town/state XL

Candles, mugs, I'm not hard to please.
default_laugh.png

Robin

Latest posts

Back