Secret Santas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is so much fun. I LOVE shopping for others !! I have never been real excited about shopping for myself. But I love finding little things that I hope others might like. Anyway, for me, I would have to say anything for my horses ( B Mini ) or German Shepherds. Homemade gifts from your part of the country or just a photo of your pets would be greatly appreciated. Merry Christmas to All, Heidi

Oh how fun! I can't wait to go SHOPPING!!! :D

I love anything horsey, something to use in the barn...or decorate it. I love handmade items if my SS is crafty! I love to read, and bead.

Thanks SS! Whoever you are!!!
default_saludando.gif

This is my 4th year doing this and I love it! I really enjoy going shopping for other people and getting them something I know they're going to love!

As far as I go, I am not picky at all. My only request is no edibles please. I of course like horsey things, minis or biggies, dogs, trinkets, horse show supplies, clothes, ornaments, gift cards - I am not picky. I will love anything I get!
default_aktion033.gif

Can't wait to go shopping!!!

another year..another Christmas....WAHOOOOOOOOO
default_saludando.gif

what would I like....an AMHR mare would be nice

sorry
default_wub.png

I like anything mini horse...have always wanted to teach them tricks...

harness pads...

chocolate...... wait thats not horsey..

something home made...

feeeeel the moment..you will know when you see it type gift that says..YUP thats it!!!
default_yes.gif

My house is decorated in all things chicken so anything chicken is always good!
default_yes.gif
Anything pony related is appreciated too!

Lewella

I like GIFTS.
default_aktion033.gif
I am not fussy. Any little thing at all. Surprise me. Bring it on.
default_biggrin.png

Shopped all day today. Found so many fun things and then I get home and my secret person gave some hints.
default_unsure.png
Nope I didn't get any of that so she will be really surprised. BTW do most people prefer one $20.00 gift or many little ones? I like the smaller ones and more. How about you? Now for the wrapping and getting ready to ship. Fun, fun, fun.

I love dogs and Shetland Ponies! I'm also into nature (think: Bonsai tree - they can be shipped directly from the growers!). Decorator stuff in any of those themes would be fun. So you know, we've got all the dog and horse supplies we need, I'm not into clothes, and don't need any yummies. Thanks so much!

Had so much fun with this last year and am even more excited this year!

I can never think of anything specific to ask for, so I'll just write a lil about me and my animals so that you can decide for yourself
default_smile.png

I have one stallion (7 years old, B mini) and three mares (a 9 year old B mini in foal, a 3 year old tall A mini, and a 2 year old tall A mini). There barn colors are green, burgandy/red, purple, and pink. Brushes, combs, and anything else grooming related is always welcome. Adult mini halters would be great (the two bigger guys wear pony halters, but the two younger girls halters are a bit big right now -- love the ones that adjust around the poll and muzzle -- one pink or one purple). Books relating to breeding, driving, behavior, genetics, and the like. Anything to help me stay more organized is always a plus. Anything that you find useful in your barn/day to day life, I'd be willing to give it a try! I also have a 2 year old Rottweiler/Golden Retriever female. She loves anything that squeaks and she LOVE LOVE LOVES to play ball.

Hope that helps my santa at least a lil bit! Thanks so much guys!

Erin and gang

Everyone's suggestions sound great! This is such a fun thing to do.

I would love anything regional to my Secret Santa, horse related items, candles, etc. T-Shirts and sweat shirts are great. XL is my size. I guess I have to say please no tack, as we have rooms full! Unless of course its something new to try.

HI everybody im so excited i am a pro at spending money. i have a few things already rounded up and am heading to a huge sale for all sorts of horses so im excited for what i will find. but i guess i can give a few hints. my show colors are red and black(these colors are popular looking back at other posts) i am not picky at all so anything will make me happy. ummmm my clothing size is XL unless its like a hoodie then its 2x i like breathing room lol im weird. but my mom collects candles so PLEASE no candles we have a new one burning every night
default_wacko.png
anything horse related i have a quarter horse and a paint horse. so anything horse related like i said im not picky. thankyou

Brittanie

Hmmm this is always tough for me because I would honestly like anything! I like horses obviously, I love to read so books of any sort are always good. Food is not too bad either
default_wink.png
. I am either a size small or extra small in clothing if that helps. I also like citrus and cinnamon scented things hehe. Something cute for Fever (he's a big mini so the largest size in anything will probubly do), anything really!
default_biggrin.png

Well currently I have no real money to buy anything for my horses...

But I really need grooming supplies. Down to one brush, a hairbrush missing bristles, one hoof pick I can't find half the time and thats about it.

I have two geldings, any color is ok, I don't mind.

Please no candles though. They give me headaches, and no chocolate or sweets either please. Not a big sugar fan.

Just anything you feel is nice.

Oh, and I LOVE turquoise, and fuzzy things, like blankets, or pillows or something. Love to have warm soft things for winter and I love to put cute things on my horses. Even if they are manly they can wear pink
default_smile.png

default_biggrin.png
This is my second year doing this, it's so much fun!

I'm really not picky at all. I would like anything. I have horses of all sizes as well, could always use more leadropes and things like that.
default_wink.png

I loved my gifts last year, this is so fun
default_yes.gif

My home theme is wildlife such as bears, moose, deer.Love whitetail deer. Colors green and burgundy. I love throws, candles, unique body wash. I wear T-shirts all year size X large because I have a tendency to shrink everything! Dark chocolate freak!! Can't have enough...I'm really very easy, I like everything that comes as a gift. Barn colors are Red and Black.

Now I'm just waiting for my person to post. Joyce

I like anything homemade or from your region of the country would be cool. I am open to any items for the horses. I wear a size large shirt (I have lost 87lbs.yeahhhhhhhhh)

Any horse books.

I raise Toy/Miniature Australian Shepherds so anything with them on it.

I love western decor or any kind of horse material that I can sew.

Or just what ever you will be fine with me. I am not to picky because anything is appreciated. This is so much fun. I had a ball last year.

This is my first year and I am so excited!

Farm colors are Teal and Black.

House colors are dark green, tans, burgundys...no blues.

I collect camels.

T-shirts probably a L so it can shrink. LOL

Love anything with Cavalier King Charles Spaniel on it -

Saluki items are too hard to find.

Any candles, unless they are decorative, need to be soy due to my birds.

Please no chocolate or people treats...I am on a mission to lose 20 lbs.

Honestly, I would love ANYTHING!
default_yes.gif

Shelley

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I honestly can't think of anything I particularly want..... but here's some ideas.

somethin for the horses. I like books, could use some on foaling or driving or training. Farm color is navy blue. If it's anything that will need sizes, I have three 35" mares and a 30" yearling. I also like anything Indian-themed.

Don't need any more halters. Oh, I have a collection of breyer horses that i wouldn't mind adding to.
default_rolleyes.gif
normally don't like clothes for myself.

I'm sorry, I'm no help. If I think of anything, I'll post, but I'm pretty easy to please.

default_aktion033.gif
Hello..Well not sure but you all know I'm a driving nut. Only thing I really do with mine except love them..I will be ever so grateful for anything.

Can always use grooming materials, love stuff from Eqyss, always looking for hoof pick so those would be good.

Anything about driving or for driving.

It's just the thrill of someone thinking of me that counts.

Thanks you

Maxine

default_wub.png
Well, I am not very picky, anything MH related would be AWSOME! Also, I am really into my Native American blood, and love anything that is Native American :)

Size wise on me I am around a 1X(all around) , and my favorite colors are royal blue, and hot pink :) Farm colors, hmmm, haven't really picked them! So, theres a little bit about me!!!

This is the second year doing this, and I LOVE LOVE LOVED, mine from last year!!!!
default_wub.png

hey all, if not too late. Nothing Foo-Foo for me or the house. Ya know, let me make it easy on ya. gift cards- like walmart, home depot, lowes. I want to put it towards an electric air pump to air my tires on my driving carts, you set it at 40 lbs and it does it for me. thanks

Latest posts

Back