Secret Santas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would love anything horse related. I do collect 4" or so and under antique horses figurines(have to stay small.. don't have a lot of room and also, have small children. Have to keep things up high.
default_smile.png
), or anything in our farm colors of maroon/navy.

Kim

No name yet for me to buy for?

But...
default_laugh.png

DVD on training for a pair to drive

Slippers

silver jewelry

horse fly sheet

boots for training horse on the road

licence plate cover to do with horse

horse decals for horse trailer or barn

Oh boy, I better stop now, I want, want want....

You did ask...
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really care care what I get BUT I really would like a couple of mini foal halters if I had to pick something! My farm colors are Black and turquise!

But I also like candles, small home stuff, like coffee mugs! I love horse books! But really anything horsey!!!!!!!!!!!!

My color is purple and farm name is Morrisville Farm. After reading all of the soap makers posts i'd like to try the soap and give a try at making the M&P kind. So maybe a starter kit. Informative miniature horse books, was just checking out the Showmanship with Minature Horses book.

Something from your state/country.

Homemade things.

Leslie

No picky at all here but these are suggestions in case someone is stumped. Please, no food, I am supposed to be on a diet :DOH! I love horse Tshirts, sz. extra lg, mini foal halters would be great, anything from your region, mini horse decals........hope that helps whoever received my name. If I think of some other ideas I will add to this. Mary

Wow, everyone has such great ideas. I'd love any of the above. LOL

I'm just starting out with minis and need to get some reading material, or decals, or statues, or an adjustable halter for my little guy. He is 16 months, and 27 inches.

I do like candles, and homemade items as well. I am a craft sale junkie. Earrings, keychains, horse mug, basically anything. I'm pretty easy to buy for.

Thanks,

Vicki

I really would like something I could use for the horses.. If it helps, I have an 8 year old gelding and a 10 month old colt.. I really can't put my finger on anything in particular at the moment.. Surprise me!
default_smile.png

Ok, well after looking around online today, I would love a pair of these sports boots!

http://horsedriver.com/detail.aspx?ID=229

Though, I will love anything I get.

I would like anything really Im not picky.But PLEASE no beauty products as A:Sensitive skin B:Sister who will steal it has sensitive skin and C:No offense, but I wont use it
default_smile.png

I am allergic to mesquite so yeah....and hay just FYI

Well i like horsie stuff
default_smile.png
. I have minis so anything miniature related, also american shetland things. Any clothing / shirts size XL, never can have to many mini horse shirts lol.

I'll love whatever i get though
default_smile.png

Okay did some thinking to help out my Santa
default_smile.png

What i really need is a 2008 dayplanner (horsie one is even better) to plan out shows, make notes of when entry forms are due, plan out days im clipping, mark down show dates, foaling dates and breed records ext. Im keeping most that stuff on the computer but i am in need of a 08' dayplanner.

I am so excited. I already started shopping. As for me anything horsey will work. I would love a mini horse shirt size large or something with my farm name Rodie's Mini Ranch.

However, I am just happy to have a new friend!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]I love anything horse or donkey related. I like rustic country items, but am running out of room for knick knacks! Shirt size I prefer Large(I like it roomy) Halters, anything like that is always used around here. Our farm is RJR Miniatures so anything personalized I will love!
default_wub.png
Really I am not picky, I love surprises!
default_wink.png
[/SIZE]

My farm colors are Burgundy and Green.

I collect carousel horses and rocking horses. I love anything horsey - Shirts size ladies 1X. I'm decorating a new horse trailer, so something for that would be great!

I like cinnamon candles, caramel and milk chocolate.

This is so much fun!!

This is always so much fun!
default_aktion033.gif

I like horsie stuff, especially Appy, Pinto or Pintaloosa... or something for my minis...

Thanks!

Sheri

My turn.....

I love anything horsey!! Candles, ornaments, pillows and all homemade things. This has been so much fun the last 3 years getting the surprises in the mail.. Thank you Robin and all for doing this for us!

CHECK YOUR SPAM FILTERS!
default_yes.gif

All emails have been sent out and you need to make sure you have me on your safe list.

After you have checked to see if you have me blocked or in your spam filter and you still can't find the email from me, EMAIL ME.

[SIZE=12pt][email protected][/SIZE]

There are 25 people I still need to hear back from.

Not all of these people are signed up this year but most of them are! I thought you'd like to see last years thread, that I got to start. Maybe your person posted there but not here yet LOL! Check it out!

http://www.miniaturehorsetalk.com/index.ph...hl=Have+a+heart

We have 145 in this! Wheeee! Let the fun begin!
default_aktion033.gif

First...a big thank you for all those involved and Robin for working so hard on getting those emails out! Wyoming is a nice place for a vacation ya know
default_wink.png
default_rolleyes.gif
This is my first year joining in and I am excited to shop for the person I have!

I'm very easy to please and LOVE surprises but here's a few ideas in case it helps. Am a serious dark chocoholic, love anything horsey or donkey, dog or cat. We have 3 donkeys, four dwarf minis, one mule, 10 minis, 1 pony, and 8 full sized horses. House is rustic retro western accept bedroom which is old fashioned dog theme. Wear lots of horsey or christian T-shirts - XL. Please no floral scented items, I'm allergic. Thank you Secret Santa!
default_biggrin.png

Ok, here goes.

HORSEY STUFF!! I don't have a horse, but does that mean I can't have horse -stuff-? All I have are sugar cubes... I got them YEARS ago as a sort of promise that one day, I'll have a horse...

Ok, other horsey stuff too... stuffed animals, stationary, calendars, books, magazines, etc... Even cheap breyers and the like. I'm desperate. >.> I also collect My little ponies- both the originals, and the new ones... but not the creepy ones from the ... what, early or mid 90's? *shudder*

Other then that... I like sparklies. I'm silly. Prefer silvertones to goldtones, and can't wear anything that isn't sterling silver or 14k (or more) gold. Plating doesn't cut it either, sadly... I just eat the plating off. O.O That said, I love rings, and have no horse jewelry- love Dimi's stone horse pendants.

I love gemstones, collect beanie babies. I could go on, but we haven't got tons of room- I don't have room or place to really put things, and won't anytime soon.

Love jingly bells! LOL Ok, butterflies and dragonflies are awesome. I love soft things too... I'm still a kid at heart.

*will shush now*

I already bought one thing for my person (on ebay). I am going to mail it earilyjust to say hello. And then I am going to mail the real gift. It is going to be fun!!! I wish I had more clues. Please post more hints!!!

I'm not fussy anything horse related new or used works well for me too. If you have a driving book laying around I could use one.

Latest posts

Back