Secret Santas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Could use something for my walls....anything with horses or horseshoes with a Celtic/Irish theme

I love Celtic Knots
default_wub.png

OH or anything with Border Collies
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, this is my first year doing this, so here goes......

I really do have all the mini horse stuff I need......thanks though......(but trust me, I won't be offended it

the gift is horse related...heck, that is my first (oops, don't tell hubby) love is..(guess it should be 2nd love huh)?...haha.

I do love hand-made items & Items from other regions,....things your state is known for perhaps?

I love chocolate, but no walnuts please, allergic.

I do decorate for x-mas....silver/blue , snowflake ornaments are a huge hit.......

I am redoing our living room....it has leather furniture dark & we are going with tropical theme on walls, etc, so tropical things are always in "vogue" at my house!

Thanks Robin & Mary Lou....and thank you Secret Santa!!

Valerie

So we are sposed to give hints to our Santa huh? lol Well lets see I have 6 minis and 8 full size horses, and more halters than I could ever use, lol I am a neet freak in the house so no knick knack kinda stuff and no food ugghhh don't need temptation in my life, lol

Theres nothing truly i need but I can always use gif tcertificates, to home dept, or feed stores or whatever Im easy.

mini fly masks could always be welcomed if ya make those.

w ehave no true barn colors yet but We go by Fairytailfarmz... Im indecisive on colors, lol so really ANYTHING will be gladly accepted and loved, it's not the gift its the joy of giving,,,

default_laugh.png

I want a breeding age 30-32" palomino or cremello or perlino stallion. I promise, Santa I will take good care of him and give him a few mares of his own..............

okay so you can't get me that......hahahaheee

how about a horsie decor thing or horsie calendar, or horsie items..........halters or lead ropes.

I am really quite happy to just receive a package in the mail
default_smile.png
default_smile.png
default_smile.png

I am still waitng for hints from my person
default_laugh.png

I am going to tease them with a pregift just to say Hello
default_biggrin.png

I love green!

any show stuff, i like collecting horse stuff like decor type of thing lol,

i like to draw,make things, i scrapbook too,hope this helps!

default_saludando.gif
Hi Santa! My turn to give a few hints to my Santa. I love the color green. I collect the painted ponies (Indian type). I do cardmaking and scrapbooking. But to be perfectly honest anything that my Santa sends me would be fine as it will come from the heart. I love homemade items also.

Hi Santa!

I will be very pleased with anything you chose!!

But, if you would like a hint...... I love books. Some of the topics I am currently interested are:

- Horse Confirmation

- Horse Genetics -- as it relates to Coat Colors

- Running a horse business

I like the idea suggested by others about something from your region.

I also enjoy handmade items of any type.

And..... anything related to horses.
default_smile.png

Thanks Santa!!

-Becky

Oh i can`t wait to see what my santa brings me this year!! I really enjoy this time of the

year. ok here are a few ideas for my secret santa.....

I collect shot glasses, i wear a 3x shirt, i love things with horses on them also.

I have 11 minis so any thing for them are great also. I like crafty things also.

but please no candles, i have to many of them also...lol...

Merry Christmas to everyone .......

Tina

Ok, for my secret santa, I like any kind of chocolate with peanut butter in it. I can sit and eat peanut butter out of the jar--bad for me though. I like toe socks and any socks with horses on them. Any fiquine that is a appaloosa. I have pierced ears so ear rings that are horses. I also collect zebras. I have a zebra room in my house. I would like a REAL zebra but I guess that would be too much. LOL.

I have chickens and one goose--my kitchen is done in mainly hens and roosters but I do have goose and duck items also. so more kitchen knick knacks would be good also.

default_saludando.gif
Hi Everybody! This is my first year to enjoy in this. I am SO looking forward to buying for my new friend. As for me, I really am happy with anything. I am just a plain country woman at heart and enjoy anything from the heart. I also like things that you might have sitting around the house that you don't need anymore. I just enjoy the Holiday and the new friendships and am truely pleased to recieve anything.

Merry Christmas and Thank you S Santa!
default_biggrin.png

Julie

Well... I love most bath and body products, anything horsey is wonderful, my home is done in all neutral tones with an outdoorsy theme. I LOVE chocoalte and homemade gifts are great!! Also anything that your area is known for would be cool too.

[SIZE=10pt]Hey Secret Santa! I'm not picky at all. Buy here is some info. I have two pinto mares. Fancy is 33 inches tall. Her color is pink. Belle is 37.5 inches tall. Her color is purple.[/SIZE]

Thanks!

Makayla

Hi Santa,

Well for me, anything for Horsie decor would be great, or a new horse calendar, a coffee mug, love bath & body works products, love christmas ornaments, or something with the state or country where you live on it would be great too!!

Thanks

Deanna

Wanted to add to mine as far as Bath and Body Products...like festive holiday scents as well as fruity ones.

Those of you that also like these type of products and have listed then to your Santa, you might want to add on to your the type of scents that you like or dislike. Just a thought to make it a bit easier on your Santa...maybe your allergic to some scents or???

Im pretty sure I left a lengthy list with my secret santa info, but I cant remember whta I put on it, so here are a few things Id like to have

-I collect Horse christmas ornaments

-I love WigWam socks, I wear a size 9 mens/10 womens (usually found by sporting goods)

-I love yankee tarts. Grannysmith apple is my favorite, but I also like cherry, strawberry, and "holidayish scents-think banana nut bread)

-Books or videos on training to drive (obviously expencive, but I wouldnt mind a used book or video)

horse related picture frames

-lead ropes

Midas color is burgandy/maroon.

He could use a new halter.

I go through white vetwrap like it's toilet paper, so thats always a nice present.

Other than that, Im sure theres a lot of stuff on my list that my secret santa already has.

My big horse already has so much stuff that Im in the process of listing extras on ebay, so she dosent really need anything.

This is so much fun!!
default_aktion033.gif

I like rustic things, metal stars, things with a rustic star motif, handmade things, chocolate, jewelry making supplies (like just a pack of beads or crystals from the craft store), purple stuff, chihuahuas, or maybe something from your area. My santa could also donate the money for my present to CMHR for the KS minis if you want! Surprise me!
default_new_shocked.gif

I would like some new halters, I am always in need of halters and lead ropes. But I would perfer them in yellow. But at this point Id take any color, as I seem to have lost 2 lead ropes last weekend, and I now horses here and not enough halters to fit them. I need various sizes, from foal to a large mini.

I would love anything horse or wolf related, I like country music so CDs are good too (especially from the early 90s), bath stuff (i love lavender and vanilla scents) and candles.

Latest posts

Back