Secret Santas!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Alright Everyone post some hints for your secret santas
default_yes.gif
We do this every year and Im already thinking up what mine might like.

Hope all is well all the previous years have been fantastic
default_wub.png
default_aktion033.gif

So Everyone What is it you would like for Christmas thats not a new Horse
default_biggrin.png

For myself, I would love something made in your region or that your region is know for. Hopefully, it is made in your region (i.e. not China)!

I like dark chocolate (though any other kind is fine, too, dark is best!), things that are shiny. Favorite bug is a dragonfly, shape/symbol is a star/stars. I also collect Christmas ornaments that are shaped like fruit or vegetables (even other edible things work fine).

I also like unusual socks (wear womens size 9-11), my t-shirt size is women's Large, men's Medium, long sleeves are preferred.

Others of my interests are historical photographs and maps.

I hope that this gives you some ideas of what I might like, Secret Santa!

default_wub.png
Guesse I should add mine right
default_smile.png

Im on a Purple Streak!! We're going to worlds next year most likely and I have this idea of having my boys match in purple ahahah!

But no halters I have a halter overload
default_wub.png

Really would like something like purple shipping boots or if you homemake sheet (boy one 38",boy two46" from chest to bum) Thats only if ouo handmake them of course or , it'd be too expensive!

Um anything neat for them? the boys love treats and new things to use
default_smile.png

Ones a yearling colt ones a 6 yr old gelding. Well all 3 of my horses are on my site.

Ill be happy with anything Horsey
default_wub.png

Shirt size would be womens small?

Anything with my boys on it together to I would love I lovee my horses border line obsessed hehe
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I am pretty easy, but jsut to give you some idea of things that I like...fave color is pink...I love butterflies...love candles...favorite flower is tulip....love dark chocolate. Anything to do with horses, is of course, a good thing as well. Something from your state/country would be kewl, too!
default_yes.gif

default_smile.png
I'll add mine, as we Northerners have a different sense of humor I hear
default_wink.png

Anyway I am a easy one. I love handmade items. Wish I had more time to do some. Maybe when I retire-LOL. Love candles. Stained glass. Painting. Anything crafty is great.

No candy. My kids would eat it and they don't need it and I definitely don't. Need to lose 40 lbs now.

We are overloaded on barn items such as halters, ect. so thanks but not this year
default_wacko.png

Basically if you see something and go OH Yea I really like that then good chance I would be doing the same thing.

default_yes.gif
We found a awesome equine gift catalog called Back in the Saddle. Cute stuff and some is reasonable. Just a idea if your looking for your horse happy kids. My daughter Jessie has her list made out from there. And last year all her stuff was from there. And was nice quality and easy to order and came in timely manner.
default_aktion033.gif

AND THANK YOU IN ADVANCE. This is great and I am looking forward to sending and receiving
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Hmm this is my first year I have to say I can't wait to go shopping and get my gifts for my person. I also can't wait to get my gifts from my santa...

I guess to help my santa out I love candles even though I have a bunch, butterflies, grooming things...My show and barn colors are black and red...I only have 2 minis
default_smile.png
So matching things are always welcomed...I love country music and anything for scrapbooking.

Hope this helps my Santa out :D

Edited to add- Shirt size XL if its tight fitting or L if its not
default_smile.png

I dont need any body stuff....I have a ton!

This is my 3rd year doing the forum Secret Santa and it's soooo much fun! I'm easy! I love homemade things, of course horsey things, T-shirts are always welcome...XL, anything that's unique to your homestate. Most of all I like shopping for my person!
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=18pt]We are in the process of getting a Weimaraner puppy, so anything to do with Weims would be neat! We don't have horses anymore, so please no tack items. We collect things from Germany. Please no perfumes, I get really bad headaches with some. I love homemade things! If I think of anything else, I will come back.[/SIZE]

Well for me I like anything horsey. Maybe a show halter for adult or yearling. They can be bought on ebay cheap, or maybe a pattern to make miniature horse blankets as my mother in law has a sewing machine I could use. My farm colours are red and black. Miniature horse books would be good like Miniature Mares Past And Present or the stallion one. T-Shirt size is medium. I don't really need candy. My family gives me way to much of it for christmas and I have lots from Halloween. I don't eat it that much. I do not like candles, they are a fire hazard waiting to happen. We use flashlights here. I like surprises as well. I am pretty open and loved my gift from Devon(mini luver--hart wee man). She got me a halter, lead and white horse keyholder that is hanging by the door as I type holding most of my hubbies stuff. Anyway happy shopping.
default_biggrin.png

I'm a stay at home mom (34) of two boys(9 &10). We have 9 minis and are planning to do a few shows next year--hunter, showmanship, halter obstacle and halter. I love to bake and cross stitch. I am trying to get started into scrapbooking and have all the major tools, but would love embellishments, stickers, papers. I collect Christmas ornaments from everywhere we travel. We love to go camping in our travel trailer. I read anything I can get my hands on, but especially suspense with a little romance thrown in. I would love to get something from my Secret Santa's area. And, of course, anything horsey or red wagon related!

I am so excited. I had a blast last year picking out my items to send. And I got great things, too!

Thanks Mary Lou & Robin for doing all this!

Well, I like anything horsey. I do have to say please no candles.... I have a ton! LOL

I like anything horsey. I like and wear sweatshirts with horses on them all winter long (and cool summer nights when I can) My size is 2x. Please--no candles. I am blessed with a friend that makes the soy ones and keeps me supplied. I wear my hair longer so horse barrettes would be used till they fell apart. I aways carry a 32oz igloo cup filled with my drink and have never found one with a horse on it. Horses on a mousepad would be neat. Ok, will stop rambleing.
default_rolleyes.gif

This is fun. Have a couple of things that I am looking at for my person. Will wait a few days though and see if they put something on this list.

Angie (Dannigirl)

Well I really like anything representative of where you are from my wonderful Santa last year sent me some honey products from West Virginia and the year before I got a Chrismas ornament from New Mexico I think of them both often and I loved the gifts. Really I am pleased with anything. I love homemade things, dark chocolate, I collect reindeer and Santas , I read whenever I can so most paperbacks are great, I wear an XL and live in sweatshirts this time of year. Our farm name is Maine Pride Miniatures and our colors are red white black and silver. Oh and anything for COLD weather is always most welcomed. Thank you in advance for whatever you may choose as it is always exciting and kicks off the Christmas season for me.

For me...I like any shirts size 2 X, with horses or donkeys on them,our farm name is MeadowRidge Miniatures. I really like anything for my house that has horses or donkeys on it, my house is very country, I also love anything home made that is primitive or old looking. I collect Breyers, antique santas. I have a over load of halters, and leads, and candles, so dont need any of that stuff this year, and no candy. I just love this time of the year. Corinne

Guess it is my turn...I like anything that is typical of where you are from-local stuff! Like any home decor that is horsey related...anything hand made! T shirts L-prefer nothing breakable or flamale (candles) as I still have small kids in the house. We dont have a big family and dont really exchange too many gifts so I am thankful for ANYTHING! Really looking forward to this so thank you to everyone for making this possible!!!

Isnt this FUN!!!!!!! lol

please could i have anything new or secondhand, that is MINIATURE horse related...

thank you so much to everyone thats involved in doing this

lynda
default_laugh.png

Guess it is my turn...I like anything that is typical of where you are from-local stuff! Like any home decor that is horsey related...anything hand made! T shirts L-prefer nothing breakable or flamale (candles) as I still have small kids in the house. We dont have a big family and dont really exchange too many gifts so I am thankful for ANYTHING! Really looking forward to this so thank you to everyone for making this possible!!!

I love things representing your part of the world, warm things, candles, home made soaps.

Latest posts

Back