SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hubby came home a bit ago and after supper he remembered the package he picked up at the Post Office this morning.

Oh my gosh, THANK YOU SO MUCH DANA (Ruffian)!!! Lee and I opened it together, and though it’s been an emotional day for me, tears of happiness just filled my heart in such a big way. God bless you! I am so touched by your wonderful thoughtfulness to include ALL of us!

You even made my hubby smile, when he saw your handmade ornaments laying in the adorable little wood woven basket. There were three little horse heads draped over three candy canes (yum), with reins that had tiny little jingles on them. Each accompanied by a rider snowman, one for each of our names, “Tanyaâ€, “Lee†and even our son “Dustinâ€. My heart is beaming all over again now. Thank you so much!

Then, there was also a little Christmas tree cookie cutter, and a really neat little silver tin that has a picture of a beautiful running gray horse on one side and on the other side is a picture of a very strong looking Texas longhorn bull, quietly grazing with it’s tail wisped to the side as if a gentle breeze was calming through. THEN, we opened the ten, and WHOA!!! How’d you know, TWIX was my FAVORITE??? Lots and lots of twix bars! We had a couple already, but will save some for Dusty too. He’ll be home from the Marines for Christmas soon, PTL!!! He’ll be so touched too, that he was included in your kind thoughtful gifts.

Then, as if that wasn’t enough to just make my heart sing, you should have heard hubby when he saw the little baggie of doggie bisquits for his Waylon/Hinky and my little Rex, sent from Trixie and Pixie too! Hubby was like a happy little boy, LOL, when he looked over at them and excitedly said to them, “Look boys, you have forum family for Christmas too!â€. Then he grabbed a couple for each and just SMILED with it all, as they immediately chomped them right down, LOL! Not the whole bag, LOL. Just a few for now, and the rest for treats, a couple each night till gone.

Then more goodies to open, there was this beautiful Lighted Christmas Mantel Scarf. Oh my gosh, it is SOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can’t wait to put it up on my fireplace mantel. That just was sooooo special to receive!!! After posting this, we’re going to get it all put up and plug in, and I’ll take pics to post, but may not get to be able to post them till this weekend sometime. It’s a beautiful snowing Christmas Village scene laced into the scarf. I’ve already named it “LB Villeâ€, LOL, and the horse pulling a slay down the snowy street, is just PERFECT. I can’t wait to light it up and take a pic to share!

Then, another goodie to open, oh my gosh, I soooooo needed that! LOL! It’s a green tea herbal therapy set, a bottle of lotion, a bottle of body spray and a bottle of bath and shower gel, and they smell soooooooo lovely! Ahhhh!!!! Move over Calgon, LOL! Well…just over a tad, not out, LOL. Gotta have m’Calgon too, LOL! But, these are so fragrantly pretty and do bring that aromatic therapeutic SMILE.

Then, oh my gosh!!!!!!! All this…with a little “cherry on topâ€. Dana, you have made this the most precious Christmas to look forward to! With your gift of this beautiful cherry red giant jingle bell Christmas ornament, and on the front of it is inscribed, “Bless This Barnâ€. We have been so blessed with our new home, and I know it’s going to take time too, for us to be able to build a barn, but I have such hope that we will someday soon have a BARN too!

This ornament will be the first thing we put in it when we do, and till then, it will remain on my fireplace mantle to remind me of all we have worked for to achieve, and still have yet to. AMEN! This little bell was truly special to receive! {{{WARMEST HUGS EVER!!!!!}}}

THANK YOU DANA, WITH ALL MY HEART! Thank you from hubby Lee, and our son, Dusty. Thank you too, from Hinky & Rex! May you and your family’s Christmas be equally blessed as you have so kindly blessed ours. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

In His Hands,

Tanya & Family

Sent mine off at the beginning of this week, will be keeping an eye out to see when they post that it has come.
yes.gif
biggrin.gif
Lori

I got mine!

I love it! The horse litterally made me smile to no tommorow. It will fit in with all my other horse figurens.

I absolutly love the Cocker Angel. Reminds me of my Mitzy girl, except she isnt a angel by any means.

Thank you my secret santa!

I sent my sweet,darling person's out on Monday.I hope you like it my Secret Santa darling recipient.!!!!!!!!!
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
smile.gif
I hope you all's Christmas is legendary. My wonderful.precious father passed Nov 23rd. If there was a blessing in this it is that he was suffering too much from emphasema and was set free. My sincere prayer for all is that if you smoke,I literally pray God will help free you of this habit. I never want to see anyone suffer like that again. I have'nt received my gift as yet but it is a bright spot in my day looking forward to it's arrival..May Blessings Reign " GYPSYHEART" aka. Ramona Foxworth Lubbock,Texas Gypsyheart Horse Rescue

Last edited by a moderator:
OK I'm late sending mine out {Sorry I've been pretty sick} but it is going out today. I sure hope my person likes them.
yes.gif

And to all that sent me a snail mail card they went out today.
saludando.gif

Many thanks to my Secret Santa Sherrie May! We were desperate for the cavason!! Thanks so so so so so much! We love the candles as well, we had a candle lit dinner last night! The little candle holders are so cute as well! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!! Merry x mas and thanks so much again
smile.gif

Hello everyone! I thought I'd posted this, but, I must have done something wrong.

I received my LBSS gift all the way from VA. Haven't opened it. Going to try to wait.

Thank you.

Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays.

Hi,

I received my SS gift today in the mail from Davie in Norman, OK. Thank you so much, Davie, I will get pictures and a full detailed report, later!

I really enjoyed what I've been able to look at, especially the book! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

(and thanks to REO for orchestrating this adventure!)

Here are my goodies from Davie, so thoughtful and sweet:

ssbutterfly.jpg

(this looks much prettier in person, my photo does not do it justice! I will wait til Summer to put it on my porch, though, as we have such awful windstorms, would cry to see it broken!)

ssgifts.jpg

And lookit this stuff! A SIGNED copy of the Miniature Stallions book by Pat Elder, and a pad of watercolor paper, something I really needed and will help me get the inspiration to paint some more!! Also two really cute figurines, which my boys tried to adopt: a rocking horse ornament and a little red pinto shaggy mini!

Thank you so much, Davie, I am so sorry for the tough times your family is experiencing and I will wish for better days and complete recoveries for all.

The day your gifts arrived, we were having a bit of a stressful morning, and your package was a very welcome distraction for me.

Liz M.

Secret Hills I am so glad you enjoyed your gifts. Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I have sent my SS present out, but I have not heard if they like it or not. I know that is was delivered on the 1st of December. I don't know if they know it was from me. It came from Amazon.com.

Mine has not come either.

First of all, I must say I am sorry to Sedeh. She was my secret santa. I was a complete and utter ditz and totally spaced on posting on here until my best friend emailed me this afternoon and said duh hello, you need to post that you got your gift. So, again Sedeh, I am sorry for being sucha ditz, but I love the gift. I got two books. One called Backyard horsekeeping and the otheris Mini Manual for New Owners which also had two real cool sheets of paper in it. There was a vet record sheet and a stallion/mare breeding record sheet. She also sent a little gift for my daughter. She sent a Grow your own Pony. You put it in water for 72 hours and it grows really big. It is really neat.

Also, my daughter participated in the gift exchange. She received her gift from Lucas Breier. She got a my little pony, a magnet, a set with a bunch of hair pieces, an ornament and a little stocking filled with candy. Thank you Lucas for sending her such neat stuff.

Again, I am sorry for being such a ditz and forgetting to post.

WOW I sent my Secret Santa out quite some time ago up north but I saw she hasn't received it yet. I'm trying not to freak here.....

Nothing here either on this end, but I'm not worried I just want my lady to get hers and soon! I guess the mail is really, very slow now.

Mine arrived last night, from Renee. I'm going to be good and wait till Christmas to open it.
smile.gif
Thanks!!

I got mine too. Thank you Lori (painted horse 61). I love everything......yes, I have no self control and couldn't wait until Christmas. I have to say that you must have had a little voice in your head telling you what chocolates to buy because you choose EXACTLY my favorites that I would have bought myself. I also love the candle warmer, candles and ornament. Thanks very much for the very nice gifts. It is greatly appreciated.

Hope my gifts arrive soon. I realized after I mailed my package that I didn't sign it L'il Beginnings Secret Santa so I hope they know who it is.

Happy Holidays!!!

Kareng

Tractor Trailer hauling mail and GIFTS for post office overturns on major interstate sending gifts flying, DID ANYONE CATCH MINE?
biggrin.gif
Still nothing here !
wub.gif
Donna

[SIZE=14pt]Thank you JUST JINX, Jennifer Harris for the wonderful handmade gifts! I received a beautiful soft warm scarf, a grey, charcoal, and black lead which just matches our black stallion, kitty-cat notecards which look just like our barn cats, two handwoven potholders, a darling Eeyore pen which lights up, and the cutest Christmas card! Jennifer is very talented to make so many of the items, and I shall enjoy each and every one.[/SIZE]

We've never met, JUST JINX, but it is great to get to know you through the "Secret Santa" gift exchange. Thank you so much!

dsc000026sm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back