SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have received mine, I got a notice from the Post office that I have a parcel. I will check tomorrow on my way to my Doctor's appt. What great timing to have an appointment so I have to go in to work late. Normally I don't get to get packages until Friday or Saturday!

My person should receive hers tomorrow.

I sent mine to North carolina on Friday 12/2. It should hav gotten there today, I hope. I still havn't recieved mins either. I don't feel so bad now knowing that other people haven't recieved theirs either.

Christy

REO said:
No Dana. But I'm going to start emailing people to ask if they have gotten their gifts and / or sent them out.
Many people are emailing me and I'm tracking every thing. I will have 100 people to email to ask them to check in. <whew> Each post here saying they got their gift, I'm happy because I can check them off my list!

PLEASE If you have gotten a gift, please post here and let us know. 
yes.gif

514452[/snapback]

My SSp has gotten hers, but I haven't recieved mine yet. I went to PO today to check, and I got nothing.
no.gif

I haven't received my SS gift yet, also, my gift to my person will be going out tomorrow. Parts of them, hubby and I went shopping for 2 weeks ago, but one special part I was handmaking myself and had to wait for material supplies to come in.

I was FINALLY able to finish it tonight, and it will be going out in the morning. I will be sending it 2-Day Priority, so hopefully my person will have it by the end of this week.
laugh.gif
I do hope they like them.
yes.gif
I'm so sorry for the delay, but I hope the whole package makes up for it in smiles from the heart when it's received.
wub.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok...its been 2 weeks now, and I am starting to get a tad worried...I havent heard if my person has received there gift either yet. Mine had to go from Wisconsin to Canada. I called the post offoce today, they really couldnt help me much told me it could take 4-6 weeks!! THAT is NOT good news! I was so sure by mailing it before thanksgiving they would have it. Sooooo...make sure you post if you got it, and make this SS a happy little santa hearing that you did! Corinne

MooseLMJAsh you are so welcome!!
aktion033.gif

I love that frame too, had to get myself one, and my mom one, well, let's just say the store doesn't have anymore
biggrin.gif
But don't you just love the mini shoes for mini horses
yes.gif
Being so close to the smoky mountains, lodge and rustic stuff is easy to find. I made the ornament myself. ENJOY!!!!

BTW, Reo, I haven't gotten my gift yet, my itchy fingers won't even get the box in the house before it's ripped open.
wacko.gif

WAHOO! Got my secret santa gift today! My son said it was on the porch when he got home this afternoon. He put it under the tree until I get home. Im currently spoiling my nephew who made his debut Nov 16th, I will be home later this week,thank you again Santa- I cant wait to see what I got.... Yipee

just checked my delivery confirm # and it said it was delivered yesterday. Hope it went to the right place. I also did not go to mailbox today, but will check tomorrow morning to see if mine is in yet. I checked yesterday, but it was not there yet. I am like a little girl--just can hardly wait.
rolleyes.gif

Angie

I got an email from justjinx who passed it on that my person got her gift and just hasn't had access to a computer lately. Whew! That was a relief!
biggrin.gif

To save you an email Reo, I have not yet received my ss gift.....still early though!

I had got.. Horse head fence post toppers, 2 tie rings , green and red bells with Bless This Barn on it , miniature figure, 2 rabbit figures , a little lady bug candle and a cute ornament and A recipe book, guess what recipe book i got, I got the Chances Mini Horse Rescue recipe book
aktion033.gif
I love to cook .

Leslie

littlehorse2 said:
I sent mine to North carolina on Friday 12/2.  It should hav gotten there today, I hope.  I still havn't recieved mins either.  I don't feel so bad now knowing that other people haven't recieved theirs either.Christy

514564[/snapback]

I got mine!!!!
aktion033.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

I loved all the gifts. I light one of the candles immediatly, microwaved my herbal bag, love the welcome sign and the note pad. They were great and i will use them all.

THANKS Christy and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Alison

Now for the bad news..... I have a sever double ear infection and have not been to the post office. I am mailing mine out today.

No Dana. But I'm going to start emailing people to ask if they have gotten their gifts and / or sent them out.
Many people are emailing me and I'm tracking every thing. I will have 100 people to email to ask them to check in. <whew> Each post here saying they got their gift, I'm happy because I can check them off my list!

PLEASE If you have gotten a gift, please post here and let us know. 

Saving you another email, Robin ... nothing here yet either. But as "sedeh" said above - it IS still early!
smile.gif

Nan

I got mine the other day but haven't had time to post! Thank you so much Dorrie and Frank! I love the halter and am enjoying eating my goodies!

I just want REO to know I finally sent my Secret Santa gift out yesterday! I had it ordered and they JUST got it done for me. I hope they like it when they get it
smile.gif

I sent it Priority mail to try to hurry it a little.

Maxine

Last edited by a moderator:
yes.gif
May I just say that reading these posts are as much fun as receiving the gifts! So much fun to see the pictures and absorb all their excitement..Maxine

Hubby just called me. He said there was a package for me when he went to the Post Office this morning.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
He sent mine out this morning too, so my person will hopefully get theirs by the end of the week.
wink.gif

I can't wait till I'm home tonight to find out who my SS was, and will post the news as soon as I can. Oh boy, I can hardly wait!
wub.gif

ERICA !
saludando.gif
biggrin.gif
aktion033.gif
laugh.gif
yes.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
OH MY GOD, WHAT CAN I SAY THANK YOU ,THANKYOU THANKYOU, ERICA, IM HUMBLED BY YOUR GENOROUSITY,I KNOW IT WASNT CHEAP TO POST YOUR PRESSY ALL THE WAY TO IRELAND BUT IM SURE GLAD YOU DID, I WAS HOPING FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS THE POSTMAN WOULD COME AND I CAME BACK FROM COLLECTING MY DAUGHTER FROM SCHOOL AND THERE IT WAS A LARGE BOX ,I LOOKED AND LOOKED AND THOUGHT FOR ALL OF 2 SECONDS AND ME AND MY DAUGHTER RIPPED IT OPEN, MY GOODNESS IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STATUE OF A HORSES HEAD THAT WAS THE SPIT OF MY FIRST HORSE SASHA,YOU COULDNT HAVE PICKED A MORE SENTAMENTAL PRESSY THANK YOU SOO MUCH ERICA YOUR A VERY KIND LADY AND THANKYOU FOR MY CARDS AND XMAS SOCKS MY DAUGHTER OF 6 HAS STOLE THEM TELLING ME THAT SHE WROTE AND ASKED ESPECIALLY FOR THEM,WHAT COULD I DO? MERRY CHRISTMAS ERICA AND ALL THE FORUM AND THANKYOU ROBIN FOR MATCHING US XXXXX LYNDA
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

BriarwoodMinis said:
littlehorse2 said:
I sent mine to North carolina on Friday 12/2.  It should hav gotten there today, I hope.  I still havn't recieved mins either.  I don't feel so bad now knowing that other people haven't recieved theirs either.Christy

514564[/snapback]

I got mine!!!!
aktion033.gif

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!

I loved all the gifts. I light one of the candles immediatly, microwaved my herbal bag, love the welcome sign and the note pad. They were great and i will use them all.

THANKS Christy and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Alison

Now for the bad news..... I have a sever double ear infection and have not been to the post office. I am mailing mine out today.

514822[/snapback]

[SIZE=14pt]I'm glad you liked everything. Use the herbal pack for your ears. Also fry up some salt and put it into a hanky, then lay on it. My daughter has a severe ear infection also and we did that and it helps draw the fluid out. [/SIZE]

Christy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back