SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
I was thinking we should start a post to let everyone know when we receive our secret santa gifts. I know a few of us have already received there gifts. Our Secret Santas will know we received them at least. Sooooo---I did just today, and I am TRYING to be a good little (OK, BIG) girl and not peek, but I dont know how long I can hold out! THANK YOU MY SECRET SANTA. Corinne

Yes PLEASE post when/that you got your gifts. I need to know!

aktion033.gif

I got my gift, from Aggravation Acres. I couldn't resist opening
biggrin.gif
She got me a book called "Rising Tide", which is on the Missisppi flood of 1927, a mini foal halter and blanket. The mini stuff doesn't do me good YET but I will keep it til I actually have a mini foal
wub.gif
On a humourous note hehe, it fits my 60lb rottie x pup (he's 15 months old) PERFECTLY LOL much to Bronx's chargin hehe!!! Thank you SOOO much Debra!!!

Ok, I couldnt wait,
biggrin.gif
I couldnt resist opening the lovely wrapped packages, I received from Leya (Jacks Thunder)
rolleyes.gif
I got a beautiful antique Santa ornamant and the book I have been wanting..A veterinary guide for Miniature Horses. Thank you for the gifts
yes.gif
Corinne

I just got my gift today and I couldn't resist opening it........ I got a really cute snowman and his dog they sing jingle bells, his head moves the dog moves and then they shake. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen and I love snowmen. Thank you so much Pam Christopher (Just another cowgirl). I am glad I opened it early so I can put it out for everyone to see. Thanks again Pam good job!
aktion033.gif

I just got my gift today and I couldn't resist opening it........ I got a really cute snowman and his dog they sing jingle bells, his head moves the dog moves and then they shake. It is the cutest thing I have ever seen and I love snowmen. Thank you so much Pam Christopher (Just another cowgirl). I am glad I opened it early so I can put it out for everyone to see. Thanks again Pam good job!
I am so glad you like it!!!!
aktion033.gif
You got it pretty quick too, I mailed it exactly a week ago. Ontario to Wisconsin in a week, that's pretty good. Good for you for opening it right up, I can't wait until Christmas either.
biggrin.gif

It was in the email I sent out. Gifts are to be mailed by December 1st.
yes.gif

Lisa

You are very welcome.
yes.gif
I mailed it early since I had no idea how long it would take going through customs.

Have a nice Christmas. We are just stuffed today.
new_shocked.gif
It is only about the second time I have cooked a turkey, and it was gooood..

488.gif

Deb

Corinne,

I'm so glad you like the gifts!
aktion033.gif

I hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season!

Your new friend,
saludando.gif

Leya

I too couldn't resist opening my package that arrived today
biggrin.gif
Thank you Buckskin Gal I love the painted pony and the ornament.
wub.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
488.gif
I will hang it on the tree at work, my new kitten keeps denuding my tree at home
rolleyes.gif

pp_wildernessroundup.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope my sectret santa got her pressie i posted it two weeks ago! to carolina.
ohmy.gif

aktion033.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
488.gif
thumbup.gif
xbud.gif

Just got my Secret Santa gift. Thank you so much.
aktion033.gif
Rose Peterson of Loess Hills Miniature Horses. The Ornament is so beautiful.
new_shocked.gif
I thought I got a real cute match book also but found out it has a life saver in it.
rolleyes.gif
Which is even better because I don't smoke. I am waiting until Christmas to open the wrapped present. Thanks Again
wub.gif

Deb

Deb - I just read your post and can't believe you received it so quickly! Mailed late Wednesday afternoon.

Hope you will enjoy all the gifts.......if it were me, I couldn't wait until Christmas, know I'll have to open mine right away.
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

By the way, I love your farm name! There are days we all feel that way. Best of Holiday wishes to you!

So glad you like your gifts. It was a lot of fun searching through your posts to see what you like and I just hoped you didn't already have the same one.
yes.gif
It was fun shopping for you, and was surprised you received it so fast.Hugs from your Secret Santa, Mary

tinacvt said:
I too couldn't resist opening my package that arrived today
biggrin.gif
Thank you Buckskin Gal I love the painted pony and the ornament.
wub.gif

new_multi.gif

new_multi.gif

488.gif
I will hang it on the tree at work, my new kitten keeps denuding my tree at home
rolleyes.gif

506755[/snapback]

Last edited by a moderator:
My Mom sent ours on Wendsday, so they should be arriving. But we had a missunderstanding... she thought I had put a card in with the gift with our forumn names on it, but I didnt, and asked her to put one in the box when she mailed them. I appoligize for this, and will be watching to see when the gifts arrive, and will let them konw than who's name I had. I am very sorry for this! Happy Secret Santaing!

Okay, I sent out my gift today, but being a bit dense, I forgot to include the card I bought for my secret santa. So, whoever gets my name (Lisa Johnston, from Mission, BC), thats me LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back