SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IT ARRIVED, IT ARRIVED!!!!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
MY SECRET SANTA WAS - LIZ (NOOTKA)

I received a neat photo mobile that you hang from the ceiling. It holds up to 20 photos. I have just the place to put it. Also got a beautiful mug with horses of all sizes on it. From different size foals to a mini to full size horses. It came in a lovely box too. It can be used to hold recipe cards or just placed on a table for decoration. Also got some Dr. Hunters Rosewater & glycerine hand creme. Wish you guys could smell it! Imagine the smell of crushed rose petals. Love the smell and feels wonderful on my hands. Lastly, there were several pieces of LINDT chocolates. Liz, those are one of my favorite chocolates! Of course, I had to taste a few!
rolleyes.gif
wink.gif

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
LIZ, YOU DID AN EXCELLENT JOB! I LOVE EVERYTHING!

Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

Karin

img160.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to be late in posting but with Dad still needing help and now daughter-in-law going through chemo for breast cancer, it has been hard to get to the computer. Marion was so convienced that I was a figment of REO's imagination that she called to be sure I got my SS.

Marion thank you so much. I have just started the first book and can't wait to finish the other two. Thanks for the heads up that there are several more in the series.

Liz (Nootka) glad to see that your SS arrived so quickly. Glad you are enjoying the book, be sure to look on the inside front page. I had it autographed for you.

Hope you enjoy.

Davie

Mine arrived! Thanks so much to Jessica (Miniseasons) for the great horse treat recipe book (great job on putting that together), I can tell you really spent a lot of time putting it all together. There was also a horse ornament, now the only decoration on our tree for now, and the treats, but I do have to ask, are those people treats or horse? The dogs swear they are dog treats tho!

Heeee, they would be horse treats. Just caught Pete tossing one into his mouth. He was very suprised when we caught him and told him we thought they were for the horses! Said they didn't taste half bad!
biggrin.gif

sfmini said:
Mine arrived! Thanks so much to Jessica (Miniseasons) for the great horse treat recipe book (great job on putting that together), I can tell you really spent a lot of time putting it all together. There was also a horse ornament, now the only decoration on our tree for now, and the treats, but I do have to ask, are those people treats or horse? The dogs swear they are dog treats tho!
518076[/snapback]

I am glad you like the gifts! The treats are for horses (Batman's cookies in the treat book) but they smelled so good that I think they could be fed to both humans and dogs ;)

Oh, I'm so glad you enjoyed your stuff, Karin!

And gladder still that it arrived just fine.

We had a hard time finding just the right box, since things were so different in size, and I worried that maybe those Lindts would melt since they are so fragile and I know it can get fairly warm down there. *LOL*

Thanks for posting and Merry Christmas!

(I love that hand creme, it is the ONLY thing that is supposed to smell like roses to me that really DOES, the real thing that is, not some decomposed version! Glad you enjoy it.)

Liz M.

Still waiting
no.gif
. I just got back from post office and still nothing. Hubby said I was a bad girl so wouldn't get anything this year--or at least not until the day before Christmas. I told him to go jump
biggrin.gif

Angie

Here is a pic of the wonderful Canadian gifts I received from Tiffany (tifflunn). I want to go to Ontario !!!

SecretSanta.jpg

My Gift came! Its a picture of one of our Stallions Cheval NV Me in a frame and on a Cup. Plus a real fancy hoofpick!. I love the coffee mug!!!!!!!!!! But I don't know who sent it!!!!!!!!!!
SecretSanta_3072.jpg

aktion033.gif
YAY!! My Secret Santa gift arrived yesterday, THANK YOU NILA (SunQuest)!! She sent me a beautiful T-shirt with a bay "Indian Pony" and Indian maiden, they are side by side and 'share' the same mane/hair...absolutely beautiful and very appropriate for me !! THANK YOU!!!!!
biggrin.gif

mistyrose said:
My Gift came! Its a picture of one of our Stallions Cheval NV Me in a frame and on a Cup. Plus a real fancy hoofpick!. I love the coffee mug!!!!!!!!!! But I don't know who sent it!!!!!!!!!!
SecretSanta_3072.jpg

518241[/snapback]

Libby it was me Maxine, sorry thought I said it in the card:) I'm Minx on the forum, glad you liked it, I just love that stallion of yours! Merry Christmas.

I got my SS gift yesterday! I checked the mail on the way to work and it was there.....then I had to wait a whole 13 hours to open it(like I'd wait till Christmas!).

Thank you Kaylee(Dee) for the pamper me stuff! I got nice smelling soap, shower gel and scrubbie and body butter.....hmm sounded kind of kinky, but it's Passion Fruit cream...yum! Can't wait to use it. Thanks again for the gifts all the way from Canada!

Flashsnewmom.....I'm glad you liked your gift. I was wondering if that grow your pony thing worked or not.
biggrin.gif

I am still waiting for my giftee to post that she recieved her gift. She should have gotten it by now, I hope it didnt get lost in the mail...
unsure.gif
Lori

Donna said:
Here is a pic of the wonderful Canadian gifts I received from Tiffany (tifflunn).  I want to go to Ontario !!!
SecretSanta.jpg

518232[/snapback]

Come on down any time! I can find a place for you and family for a bit
laugh.gif

Tiffany

I wanted to let Kimberly or lvponies know that I got her gifts. I am going to use the red, white, and blue halter for my pictures that I have to send to AMHA for my premanent photos. It also has a red, white, and blue lead rope. I just can't wait to take pictures now. There was a reason I had been putting it off now I know what it was.

I also got a gift certificate from Ozark Mountain Miniature Tack. One of my favorite places to shop.

I haven't gotten mine yet - but I haven't sent mine yet either... just got it all packaged up to go out Monday!!

Ok...its been 2 weeks now, and I am starting to get a tad worried...I havent heard if my person has received there gift either yet. Mine had to go from Wisconsin to Canada. I called the post offoce today, they really couldnt help me much told me it could take 4-6 weeks!! THAT is NOT good news! I was so sure by mailing it before thanksgiving they would have it. Sooooo...make sure you post if you got it, and make this SS a happy little santa hearing that you did! Corinne

new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif

My dear dear Corinne

I GOT IT!!!! I got the notice in my mailbox on Wednesday and finally went to the post office today and picked it up
biggrin.gif
. I was going to wait till Christmas to open it BUT I COULDN'T HELP MYSELF, lol. Oh Corinne, it is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!!!

Corinne gave me the most beautiful tapestry blanket and matching pillow that has a beautiful winter scene of a horse drawn sleigh and the colors in it match my livingroom PERFECTLY!!!! I put it on my sofa in the living room and stood back and admired it and the pillow. I came home from my grandaughter's recital today and found my husband
new_shocked.gif
repainting my dinning room a deep red wine color
new_shocked.gif
so my living room at the moment looks like a hurricane hit it as he moved things from the dinning room into the living room to paint BUT as soon as things are back to "normal" in the next few days I will take a pic so that you can all see the throw and pillow. A BIG BIG HUG TO YOU CORINNE, thank you sooooo very much
biggrin.gif

Painthorse61

Rabbitsfizz

RAPFrosty

Scoopydoo

justanothercowgirl

minihorselover27

1is not enough

dontworrybeappy

Feather1414

erica

WCR

TN Belle

I have heard from your Santas and the gifts are on the way!
yes.gif

I will be looking into more. I'll have to start chasing down people. *sigh* Mail is slow and some are late mailing out so please don't think you are forgotten.

NO ONE will go without a gift!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back