SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well..I know she received my present few days ago...but no post yet.....now I wonder if it went to the wrong place..maybe she didn't like it....ahh..the torment of not knowing
wub.gif

I sent mine out yesterday, we were having some serious issues because the post office here in town wouldn't send international!
new_shocked.gif
What kind of a post office is that.

Anyways, I haven't received mine yet... Still waiting.

Although one lucky person in Canada should be receiving theirs soon.

I received my present yesterday, it could not have come at a better time. It gave me a nice warm feeling and I smiled all day (and believe me I needed that).

Thank you my secret Santa Tina Mitchell from Arizona!! As most know I don't peek and it'll be there waiting for me on Christmas morning, I can harldy wait to open it!!

ERICA !        OH MY GOD, WHAT CAN I SAY THANK YOU ,THANKYOU THANKYOU, ERICA, IM HUMBLED BY YOUR GENOROUSITY,I KNOW IT WASNT CHEAP TO POST YOUR PRESSY ALL THE WAY TO IRELAND BUT IM SURE GLAD YOU DID, I WAS HOPING FOR THE LAST 3 WEEKS THE POSTMAN WOULD COME AND I CAME BACK FROM COLLECTING MY DAUGHTER FROM SCHOOL AND THERE IT WAS A LARGE BOX ,I LOOKED AND LOOKED AND THOUGHT FOR ALL OF 2 SECONDS AND ME AND MY DAUGHTER RIPPED IT OPEN, MY GOODNESS IT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STATUE OF A HORSES HEAD THAT WAS THE SPIT OF MY FIRST HORSE SASHA,YOU COULDNT HAVE PICKED A MORE SENTAMENTAL PRESSY THANK YOU SOO MUCH ERICA YOUR A VERY KIND LADY AND THANKYOU FOR MY CARDS AND XMAS SOCKS MY DAUGHTER OF 6 HAS STOLE THEM TELLING ME THAT SHE WROTE AND ASKED ESPECIALLY FOR THEM,WHAT COULD I DO? MERRY CHRISTMAS ERICA AND ALL THE FORUM AND THANKYOU ROBIN FOR MATCHING US XXXXX LYNDA   
So glad you liked it Lynda and that the post office got it on the ball and over there so quick............they told me sometimes things can take up to 4 months- yikes. Your enthusism about it just has a huge smile on my face.

Still haven't gotten mine yet but it still almost 3 weeks till Christmas - so I am not the least bit worried about it. Actually I won't be home for another week as I am up at college taking finals, so even if it comes I won't be able to open until later next week ( I don't see me holding out to Christmas though if it is sitting in front of me!) Will post when I recieve it as I talk mom everyday usually.

I got mine today and I couldn't wait! I was like a little kid again. It is so fun to get a gift from someone you have never met and I was so excited to open it. I was going to start a fire first after I got home from the post office because it is really cold out there and the house was a bit chilly. Then that gift kept staring at me saying (now picture those old Mervyn's commercials for those of you who've seen them, where the lady stands at the locked front doors of the department store in the wee hours of the morning saying...."Open, open, open!" Willing them to open so she can get inside to shop). This silly gift was talking to me, really! So I HAD to open it. Nope, couldn't wait.

Inside was the prettiest set of metal horse stakes for my yard; four of them.

[SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU ERIKA (Kira98) [/SIZE]all the way from Oklahoma!

I have been admiring my mom's quail stakes in her yard for two years and trying to hint at her that I want some. I have never seen horses. This is great because I love to put knickknacks in my backyard for the birds and chimes and decorations, birdfeeders, etc. so this fits right in. Forgive the fact, as you will see in the photos, that the ground is so frozen I couldn't get them in there straight but I will fix them when it thaws.
wub.gif
I have pictures below too of the beautiful wrapping paper and ribbon and bow. Then she made such a nice looking note on pretty stationary too. I had to save the ribbon and bow to reuse this year.
wink.gif

I bet Erika doesn't know that she really gave me two presents...the box was stuffed with already crinkled newspaper that was just perfect to start that fire with when I was done.
wink.gif

THANK YOU ERIKA!!! You put a smile on my frozen face.
aktion033.gif

ForumGift1.jpg

ForumGift2.jpg

Edited to correct spelling. I told you it was a pet peeve of mine. Better late than never.
wink.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm watching this thread for my person ...... She should be receiving her package any time now!
yes.gif

MA

aktion033.gif
HOORAY! THANK YOU DANNIGIRL
aktion033.gif

Being the inquisitive type, I couldn't wait for Santa. Figure I'm older than him, so it gives me license to break the rules of package opening!
rolleyes.gif

I received some wonderful, homemade bread loaves.....each of them equally yummy!

ALSO, in a beautiful black velvet satchel, was a darling Santa ornament that says "SECRET SANTA - LIL BEGIN 2005"! (Every year, I buy a couple, special ornaments and write the date on them....to pass down to my son!)

Thanks so much, Angie Foy, for your thoughtful gifts...they're from the heart!

Cindy

saludando.gif

P.S. - I'd take a photo, but our digital finally fritzed!

Yes, I feel like a very little girl -- I check my Post Office box and home mail box every day --- looking, looking, looking -- nothing yet
no.gif

However, as has been said before - there are quite a few days left before Christmas!! I am SURE it will be a wonderful present worth waiting for -- sometimes the ANTICIPATION
wacko.gif
is like icing on the cake.
yes.gif

Thank you in advance Secret Santa - whoever you might be.
wub.gif

JJay

OK mine is on the road to the snow country! My sercret person never posted and I did not hear what they liked so there is an assortment. Hope they like it!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

Alison & The Briarwood Gang

My Secret Santa gift arrived today from South Carolina...thank you so much Shannon from Mulligans Run Farm. I'm going to be very, very good and wait until Christmas to open it
yes.gif

Renee

I got mine I got mine.. it is from Russ in IA thanks so much I havent opened it yet the kids will be in CA for Christmas so just lonely ol me and my animals so I will open it then. It means alot I love this !

Although I am worried no news from my person in Canada that I sent to... it should be there by now
sad.gif

DunPainted said:
aktion033.gif
  HOORAY!    THANK YOU DANNIGIRL 
aktion033.gif

Being the inquisitive type, I couldn't wait for Santa.  Figure I'm older than him, so it gives me license to break the rules of package opening! 
rolleyes.gif

I received some wonderful, homemade bread loaves.....each of them equally yummy! 

ALSO, in a beautiful black velvet satchel, was a darling Santa ornament that says "SECRET SANTA - LIL BEGIN 2005"!  (Every year, I buy a couple, special ornaments and write the date on them....to pass down to my son!)

Thanks so much, Angie Foy, for your thoughtful gifts...they're from the heart!

Cindy

saludando.gif

P.S. - I'd take a photo, but our digital finally fritzed!

515091[/snapback]

Glad you liked the cakes.  Just made most of them the night before I mailed it.  I was hoping they would stay good.  Glad you like the ornament.  They wouldn't let me put 'beginnings' on it so I had to shorten it.  I, too, like the velvet case.

Still waiting for mine.  The lady at the post office has seen me more in the last 3 days than all of the last month.
biggrin.gif

Angie

Maybe late, but I got 2 of 3 packages sent out today. Hope I can get the 3rd item finished. Package is coming from CA and going to WI. Sent it priority so they said it should be there Friday.

Stephanie

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh wheww, I was soooooo worried something was wrong and the package was lost in the mail but I did have a delivery confirmation# just in case. Now I can rest easy that you got it safely.
smile.gif

Lisa, open it up......! Enjoy.
smile.gif
I hope you like it and your family enjoys the other things too!

Merry Christmas!
smile.gif

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis said:
I got mine I got mine.. it is from Russ in IA thanks so much I havent opened it yet the kids will be in CA for Christmas so just lonely ol me and my animals so I will open it then. It means alot I love this !
Although I am worried no news from my person in Canada that I sent to... it should be there by now
sad.gif

515160[/snapback]

I'm sorry Russ but I have to tell this!

The day before yesterday a big box came. I thought it was from my Santa but it said it was from Russ. I emailed him and told him that he'd sent Lisa's here by mistake. He emailed me back that no, it WAS for me! He said such nice things. I cried and cried. I'm crying now thinking about it. I wrote him back how much his kindness means to me. All I know of Russ is I've enjoyed his posts on here. And here he goes and sends me a gift! What a sweet, generous thing for him to do! The first thing I thought of was to post here and share my joy, but I thought he might not want me to. But it's the season for love and sharing, I wanted you all to know what Russ did!

It's hard, but I'm saving it! Russ, thank you from my heart
wub.gif

Debra,

I'm so glad you liked them ! they are goin to look great come spring (I don't like snow very much and as I type this it's snowing here and very chilly at 14 degrees with a windchill of 0 BURRRR)

I was a bit worried that maybe I didn't pick the right thing and I saw those and thought thats what I have to get and I bought them.

By all means reuse the ribbons I've been known to do that ALOT
wink.gif

and that nice stationary well I got that from work
biggrin.gif

and who would have known that our Daily Disapointment I mean the Daily Oklahoman newspaper would start you a nice warm fire too !
biggrin.gif

Merry Christmas Debra & A VERY Happy New Year

I just want to say too that this is the first year that I have participated in this and it was real fun. I probably will next year as well.
yes.gif

[SIZE=14pt]Mary Lou . so glad you liked the goodies.... the story behind the cardinal tray is that while they are signs of winter they are also the VA state bird! Thats why I sent it. Have some good cookies and send the smells this way![/SIZE]

Lyn

Oh I am so late!!! I had good reason though and mine got sent today and I paid the extra and it will be there in three days or less.

Nothing for me yet. "I ain't been nuttin but bad"
yes.gif

Watching for my giftee to have received theirs.

Should be either today or tomorrow...? (PO said Wednesday, so I am hoping they were right).

This IS fun.

Liz M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back