SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my secret santa gift just moments ago, Tiffany, thank you so much for the gift, Canadian Style, I love it ! I love coffee and I especially love Maple Syrup. I love Snow and the Ornament is so beautiful, oh my golly !!! I will post a pic as soon as I can, Thank You so much !!!!! Donna
aktion033.gif

No SS here yet but still time. I know I will not be able to wait for Christmas to open mine.

Alice

Just came back from the post office, no present yet.
sad.gif

The suspense is killing me! LOL Can't wait to get it! Jsut hope I do get it before the 18th I'm going home for christmas then and won't be back till after christmas.

HI Julie(flashesnewmom)
saludando.gif
! This is Lucas mom. I hope your daughter enjoyed the gifts! It was so much fun shopping for a little girl! Have a great Holiday!

Leya and Lucas Beier

Oh nothing yet from our secret santas. But we still have plenty of time!! I feel like a little kid again, waiting and waiting, watching for the post man
biggrin.gif
! I just love the anticipation and excitment of this whole thing!! I want to wait to open it but I just know when mine (and Lucas) comes I'm going to want to open it right away!!!

Happy Holidays Everyone!!!
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

LOL.. I guess if this teachs us anything it is patients right??? NOT!! I sit and watch for the mailman when I know its time for him to go just hoping that he is bringing me a package but so far nothing...but like others have said we still have 17 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS.. so there is still a package for each of us still waiting with our names on them still out there floating around somewhere...
yes.gif
I think my SS knew that I have little to no patience and they just like torturing me... LOL

Donna said:
I received my secret santa gift just moments ago, Tiffany, thank you so much for the gift, Canadian Style, I love it !  I love coffee and I especially love Maple Syrup.  I love Snow and the Ornament is so beautiful, oh my golly !!!  I will post a pic as soon as I can, Thank You so much !!!!!  Donna
aktion033.gif

517325[/snapback]

So glad you got it! I read your post this morning and started getting worried, all as I could think about was the christmas orniment rolling down the highway!
laugh.gif

[SIZE=14pt]!!!!!!!Happy Holidays to You and Your Family!!!!!![/SIZE]

I am a bit of a procrastinator.......but mine went out today. Should be there in two days.

I still haven't recieved mine yet. I'm patientally waiting for my SS gift to arrive.

Christy

Rose (Loess Hills) -- so glad you liked everything! had a great time making the stuff! we love the leadropes and they are super strong! You and your family have a very special and warm holiday season!!!! jennifer
yes.gif

OMG!!! Just when I was feeling pretty low I big heavy package arrived just for me! Little ole me!
yes.gif

Gypsyheart, thank you so so much! I just love everything!!! What a beautiful plan for a cold winter night.

Ramona, sent me two wonderful festive holiday mugs with hot chocoalte and hot apple cider, chocolate dipping sauce for strawberries and bananas, a darling set of snowman spreading knives, a wonderful Thomas Kincaid (my favorite!!!) calendar. Oh I love that!! And wonderful Santa ornament too. And, to top it all off, a heavenly scented (spice just like I like!
yes.gif
) candle too. Moraccan spice....absolutey perfect for such a picky person as myself. LOL

Thank you thank you thank you!! I just love everything!!

My son is in love with the mugs and has very sweetly asked if I might let him borrow one for some hot chocolate. I told him I just might share, but he might have to go and sit with me and the other mug to have it.
biggrin.gif

Dear Stacy I am so glad you liked your gifts. God Bless you and yours this wonderful Christmas season.I hope the whole season is wonderful for you and yours. Ramona aka Gypsyheart
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Loess Hills said:
[SIZE=14pt]Thank you JUST JINX, Jennifer Harris for the wonderful handmade gifts!    I received a beautiful soft warm scarf,  a grey, charcoal, and black lead which just matches our black stallion,  kitty-cat notecards which look just like our barn cats, two handwoven potholders, a darling Eeyore pen which lights up, and the cutest Christmas card!    Jennifer is very talented to make so many of the items, and I shall enjoy each and every one.[/SIZE]
We've never met, JUST JINX, but it is great to get to know you through the "Secret Santa" gift exchange.    Thank you so much! 

dsc000026sm.jpg

517084[/snapback]

hehe....just wanted to sneak in that i picked out the card. and the pen.... couldn't resist..
smile.gif

oh yea, and the "potholders" are actually AWESOME washcloths!!!
smile.gif
you'll never use any other kind of washcloth again!!!
biggrin.gif

aktion033.gif
Hi Kareng, Glad they got there and that you liked them. I just picked the chocolates that I like as well, so we must share the same tastes! Glad you like the candles and warmer, I use mine all the time! It works well with scented oils too!
wink.gif

I have not recieved mine yet, but I'll just have that much better of a chance of holding off opening it till Christmas!
yes.gif
Yeah..... Right!
no.gif
I know myself and I have no self control
wub.gif
....but I will try!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!........................Lori

kareng said:
I got mine too. Thank you Lori (painted horse 61). I love everything......yes, I have no self control and couldn't wait until Christmas. I have to say that you must have had a little voice in your head telling you what chocolates to buy because you choose EXACTLY my favorites that I would have bought myself. I also love the candle warmer, candles and ornament. Thanks very much for the very nice gifts. It is greatly appreciated.
Hope my gifts arrive soon. I realized after I mailed my package that I didn't sign it L'il Beginnings Secret Santa so I hope they know who it is.

Happy Holidays!!!

Kareng

516961[/snapback]

wwmhf said:
How the heck do you get involved in this?  I know it is too late for this year...
517828[/snapback]

There was a sign up earlier this year and then you were sent a name of a person to buy for and mail it to them. Someone was also given your name and will buy/send one to you. You don't know who got your name untill you get your gift from them. It is alot of fun! Watch for it next year and sign up (at least I hope they do it again next year
wink.gif
)

Last edited by a moderator:
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
WOO HOO!!!! Thank you Karen Goebel(Kareng)!! My wonderful Secret Santa!!! Of course yesterday I posted about not getting my gift yet and and hour later I get my gift!! I was good I waited untill 7:00pm to open it! hehehe! I waited untill my hubby got home to open it with me. She gave me a wonderful homemade Blanket thats baby blue(my favorite color!!) with little horse heads on it! I love it! And she got me a pillar candle with three diferent scents. It smells soooo good! I would have picked it out, you did perfect! I forget the Beautiful Christmas Card with a mini horse on it and two little sheep and a kitty!

Thank you Karen ! You kindness means so much! Hopefully I have made another forum friend through this!!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

Leya

Thanks Robin for making this happen!!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back