SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still no gift here
no.gif
Hopefully the mail will deliver all these "lost" presents soon.

-Kris

Oh Relic I am sooo relived you got it! Iwas really getting worryed!! I Now know to get something from MO to Canada I need to mail in in November to get there by christmas! This was my first time mailing to CANADA!!!

Wow! Thanks Nicole-Downunder!! I finally recieved my gift...and now I know why it took so long! It came from Austrailia! I got a halter and a brush....thanks again!

-Kris

Got home yesterday and found my SS gift!!!

Thank you cyberponi (Laura Wagler) for the beautiful cowboy

hat knik knak. It fits right in with the other horsie things on

my bookshelf. Thank you, thank you.

Thankyou Rebecca aka RNR for the lovely horse clock that whinnies gotta love that for sure and the red halter and batch of horse treats l liked that you enclosed the instructions on how to make them and l also loved your doggie xmas card l stuck it up on my bulletin board right by the computer hes a sweetheart. Thanks again hope you had a good season to.

Thanks Leya Brier.......my Secret Santa. I love the gifts thank you so much. I could not wait til CHristmas...oopsy.........lol..............

secretsanta.jpg

TinyMiteVillage this is the thread from Xmas 2005...the thread for this years Secret Santa is pinned at the top of the forum. Look at all the nice stuff you got though!!! :aktion033:

Please Don't use this thread any more. Pretty please post on the 2006 thread that is pinned to the top of the forum. I'm keeping track of who has gotten their gifts and TWO threads is just too confusing to keep track of.

This is from LAST year.
default_smile.png

But it is fun to read who got what and who last year!
default_yes.gif
:

default_sad.png
default_sad.png
I haven't received mind yet but Santa still has plenty of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back