SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
biggrin.gif
Glad you opened it Lisa! It was hard getting that cremello in the box
wink.gif

I was worried my gift was dumb(I'm not the best shopper
wacko.gif
)....so I put a variety and was hoping your kids would find something in the box that they would like and hoping something you'd like too. I did forget to start the watch, you just need to pull that plastic tab out by the stem....set your time and push stem back in....
smile.gif

The halters, I know you have all sizes of mini's so threw in different sizes.

Glad the socks are ok, they aren't the prettiest colors but sure nice and warm.
smile.gif

I was so honored to get your name for secret santa. You are so helpful and fun on the forum. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Last edited by a moderator:
CharmedMinis said:
Got my gift from WeWindWalker on Wednesday!!! 
aktion033.gif

3 absolutely gorgeous sketches of 3 of my horses, by far the best gift I have ever gotten in my entire life!!! 
wub.gif

Evelyn you have a PM 
yes.gif

523505[/snapback]

Well you have a couple more things coming but they may be late. {like I said I've been sick alot lately}

I sent the first one on to you so at lest it would get there before christmas.

Merry Christmas and I'm glad you like them.
saludando.gif
yes.gif

What are thier names, anyway?
biggrin.gif

saludando.gif
I got My gift today!
aktion033.gif
And I am happy to announce that it remained unopened, in my house for a full six hours!!!!
new_shocked.gif

However, the reason for that "might" have been that I was out christmas shopping when it got here, once I got home it only "survived" a whole 10 minutes!
biggrin.gif
So much for patience!

Thank you Dontworrybeappy!

Everything was great! I got a 5 piece grooming set in a carry case (Just what I needed, I recently misplaced my favorite brush), an adorable stuffed horse, all dressed up for christmas, and a really cute wooden ornament with 2 cut-out horses. They are really cute and look great on my tree! Thank you so much for the wonderful gifts! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas as well!
yes.gif

You're Welcome Painthorse! All the brushes are "first place blue" for good luck!

Mine came today too - it was like a whole Christmas Day in a box!

Danielle.E sent me some COOL pepperment foot treatments, some yummy smelling candles, some Canadian Honey and Maple Jelly (that's a new one for me!), a pair of adorable Snowpeople, a cute little stuffed horsie, 3 wonderful froggy magnets to add to my froggy collection (I've never gotten the same frog gifts from anyone - each one is different and cherished!) and then the thing that made me cry - a pretty frame with a picture of me and my Honeypony and a poem about Honeysuckle Rose inside! That was soooo sweet and caring! THANK YOU!

new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
Oh THANK GOODNESS Jane(Rabbitsfizz), I have worrried sooooooooooo much about that darn package. It weighed too much to send GLOBAL Priority so I had to just send it air mail...Oh I couldn't be more excited if I got it myself....YOU, little stinker, would not give annnnnnny hints as to what you liked as hard as REO and I tried to get you to. All those posts about what colors etc were instigated by us to find out what you like...Oh Well you just get what you get and I certainly hope you like something. You can always regift.
wink.gif
Let us know as you open the others and be sure to check that box carefully so you don't miss anything. Robin said you would like the mug with Rabbit's picture.
yes.gif
Have fun and
wub.gif
MERRY CHRISTMAS
wub.gif
Jane. And also a very HAPPY NEW YEAR.
cheers.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis said:
Hmm still no word on my gift i am worried something happened to it as it crossed the border
sad.gif

523763[/snapback]

Me too!
ohmy.gif

JOYCE MERRY CHRISTMAS, IF YOU PM ME ILL SEND YOU A GIFT AND CARD, I WAS UPSET THAT I FORGOT TO GET INTO THE CHRISTMAS CARD EXCHANGE AS THERE WAS A FEW PEOPLE I WANTED TO SEND A CARD TO,ALSO REO AND ROBIN THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR DOING THE MATCHING I LOVED IT! LYNDA
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

oh Russ it wasnt a dumb gift at all- I loved it everything was so thoughtful the gloves that were feely inside well we keep stealing them from eachother and hiding them so it has become the new game as to who gets the great gloves for the day!

I loved it and appreciate it more then you can know
biggrin.gif

littlehorse2 said:
I'm still waiting.  One week to go.Christy

524033[/snapback]

Christy Have you asked Robin about your gift?? I am still waiting but mine is on the way. I hope you get yours soon? Ramona

We arrived home Friday night after being away for a while. Santa has been here and I have not one but 4 packages to open on Christmas Day. Can't wait to see what's in there!!

Heather

Danielle.E sent me some COOL pepperment foot treatments, some yummy smelling candles, some Canadian Honey and Maple Jelly (that's a new one for me!), a pair of adorable Snowpeople, a cute little stuffed horsie, 3 wonderful froggy magnets to add to my froggy collection (I've never gotten the same frog gifts from anyone - each one is different and cherished!) and then the thing that made me cry - a pretty frame with a picture of me and my Honeypony and a poem about Honeysuckle Rose inside! That was soooo sweet and caring! THANK YOU!
Oh thank God you got it, I was getting so worried!!! Karen, the "poem" you mention is a song, an old song, is my age showing
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
and it was called "Honeysuckle Rose", a song my mother remembers very well. When I visited your site after I got your name and read your story about your dear "Honeysuckle Rose" I remembered there was a song and I knew I had to do something .... I am glad you liked it. I thought of the soothing peppermint foot stuff because all of us with families and horses are always run off our feet!!! Not enough hours in a day...

Merry Christmas dear Karen, to you and your family
yes.gif

I have an idea for those of you who did not receive a gift from SS! How about this? Email each other and hook up. Your gifts to each other may be late and you may know early who your SS is but... You sweet ones
wub.gif
wub.gif
can do your own exchange? Just a thought? I really,really hate it when people do not keep their word or come through as promised..It is not right that these folks did not get their presents or a WORD
no.gif
from their SS as to where their gifts are. Shame,Shame ,Shame,!!!!! Ramona

I got mine!

Thank you Hosscrazy.

I have not opened it yet, waiting till Christmas.

Thank you Merry Christmas!

Judy

Thank you thank you Mini Luver I had such a good time opening my gift and what a nice variety of things. A beautiful picture frame, grooming cloths, cute little note pad, a lead rope, apple treats for horses, stickers of horses, a sticker for the truck, 2 magazines, peanut brittle and a chocolate horse. Thanks so much. Alice

f916340e.jpg

Your so welcome Alice!!! I had fun picking evrything out wow it arrived just before christmas lol I couldnt help but have the card with wee man on the front!! Oh those grooming towels are awesome they get off evrything especially good if you are a shower!!;) Welll your welcome again My aunt makes the peanut brittle omg it is delicious!!well i thought id send yout he canadian horse thing so you could see what horses are going around down here in CANADA!! LOL Well talk to you soon!!

I sent mine over a week ago now, and I still havent heard anything. I hope it gets to Canada alright. Getting worried now. Don't worry SS, I didn't forget about you!

THANK YOU
aktion033.gif
THANK YOU
aktion033.gif
THANK YOU
aktion033.gif
THANK YOU
aktion033.gif

I got my gift, it came from Shadybrook Farms.
new_shocked.gif
WOW
new_shocked.gif
I LOVE IT, you really took to heart my wish list from earlier. I got a beautiful horse brass for my harness shaped like a shamrock with "Ireland" written beneath it. Twix's show name is "Shamrock Dreamer". I can definitely attatch it to my every day harness, but does anyone know if we can put them onto a show harness, where the martingale teardrop would hang. I also got a really cool Irish coin with a horse and the Irish harp on it. What's even better, is the date of the coin is 1996, the same year Twix was born
new_shocked.gif
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

WELL WORTH THE WAIT, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE THOUGHTFULNESS THAT WENT INTO GETTING THESE, I WILL TREASURE THEM FOREVER!!!!
wub.gif
biggrin.gif

Mistie..I am so GLAD you liked it!!

I was waiting on the coin to arrive and almost went ahead and sent the horse brass, should have in hindsight..but I had NO idea that the coin was the same year your horse was born...
laugh.gif
....maybe that was mean`t to be. I am not much of a shopper...so your list was very much appreciated!

Wishing you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back