SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Received my gifts yesterday. Thanks so much Angie aka minihorselover27. I received a copy of Chicken Soup for the horse lovers soul( which my husband took right away) a cookbook from an Alabama Church, we actually collect those cook books, they always have such good recipes. I got candles, lead rope , hanger made from horse shoes, and two horse head hangers. Thank you so much, there was even something to keep my husband happy. Have a Merry Christmas. Cindy

Hi everyone

if you want to be my secret santa i live at 993 Briggstown rd. i dont care if it is late or not .if you want to be my secret santa i will be yours.you just got to tell me where you live.have a merry christmas.hope i get a secret santa.

if you do want to be my secret santa pm me or email me at countrycowgirl555.
smile.gif

thanks katherine

There's nothing here yet. I'm afraid I must have been rather naughty.

That's ok if my Secret Santa had difficulty, it's a busy time and things happen.

Just an update for my ss person. If the gift was from AL I got it(prety sure it was my ssp one from here as my JRT one didn't have any from AL signed up)! I'm here in TX at my parents but called the Po back home and did have a pressie from AL so it will be brought by my hubby for christmas!
aktion033.gif

Still nothing here either.

Marty - I'm with you I must have been very naughty also.

Christy

I just wanted to let my secret santa know i recieved my gift(s) yesterday !
biggrin.gif

thanks so much SWA (Tanya)

I cant post a pic
no.gif
i dont have a site to host a photo and my camera is outta batteries !
no.gif

BUT..... this is what she sent me

the coolest candle holder its an amber colored piece of glass with a running horse etched onto it and the candle sits behind it ! I cant wait to light it up i bet its goin to be very pretty !
yes.gif
the candle smells YUMMYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then there was a real pretty Plume ( however you spell it LOL that feather thing that goes on the horses head ) I think thats what that was anyway not familiar with them other than the one i know Charmedminis has ! its pink n blue n white very pretty

The best for last ( well to me ! ) a box full of JOLLY RANCHERS !

thanks again I love my secret santa gifts !
yes.gif
aktion033.gif

Nothing here yet either, not even a lump of coal.

Stephanie

Hmm still no word from the person I sent my gift to really should have been there long ago
no.gif

yay, I got it!!! I got it!!! Thank you soo much Rori McCrackin - Runamuk Farm!!

I assume you made these wonderful things??

It definately made my day!
yes.gif

~kathryn

NO ONE will go without a gift! We have elves to cover that
smile.gif

The following info is what I've taken from this long thread and through emails.

Ms THE, your SS mailed yours on 12-12

tshack, your SS mailed yours out. And NO the pkg from AL is not it!

Jaxjag2000, yours was supposed to be sent out the 19th, express.

Stephanie, your SS said she mailed yours.

showoffs, your SS mailed yours out 12-3.

littlehorse2, your SS mailed yours out 12-15.

Blitz Huf minis, Your Santa told me she sent it out Dec 10th. *

little steppers your SS mailed it out 12-15.

RAPfrosty, your SS said she mailed yours 11-30.

Relic, your SS says she mailed yours.

Marty, your SS mailed yours out 11-27.

SRPwildrose, she says she mailed it out the 2nd week of Dec.

candlelite ranch, yours was sent out express the 19th.

Nicole down under, yours was mailed out 12-1.

Some times things happen in people's lives and they were late in mailing things out. And mail is VERY slow right now.

If I posted your name here, Please don't tell me you're not worried or that I didn't need to check. Yes I did. I'm working very hard to make this the best SS ever.

I bet some of you get your gifts today!

Last edited by a moderator:
My package came yesterday!!! My secret santa was Miniv(Maryann), she sent me some wonderful grooming supplies that will be put to good use. I am now the proud owner of a fancy-smancy Oster brush, woo hoo!!! Thank you so much!!!

Pam
biggrin.gif

For those of you still waiting, don't assume the worst. The mail can be really slow. Maryann mailed this out weeks ago and it came yesterday.
wink.gif

REO - You're great and to have taken all this on is a wonderful thing
aktion033.gif
. Thanks for letting me know what was going on. I'll post as soon as I get it. Happy Holidays to you and yours.

Christy

Hi Erika (Kira98),
saludando.gif

I'm so happy it finally arrived and warmed that you like them.
laugh.gif
Yes, that's a "Plume", lol, for your horse to wear, if ever you want to just dress him up, or go for some parade fun sometime.

Thank you again Robin, for your extraordinary effort for everyone!
wub.gif

I'll second Little Horse 2's post. This is the first SS I've participated in on here and REO, you've gone all out and done a ton girl! A big thanks for ALL you've done in this!

110_1037.jpg

Just sitting here with my new Christmas kitten, I purchased at the local HumaneSociety...........waiting for my SS gift to arrive....she is helping me write this
biggrin.gif

Thanks REO for letting me know its on the way.

110_1036.jpg

isnt she cute???
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Sorry the pics turned out sooooo big.

Last edited by a moderator:
what an adorable kitty!

Reo any word from the person I am SS to yet?

Aw, look at the sweet little kitty!
wub.gif
What is her name? I bet she'll help you rip into your gift when it gets there LOL. Tell her to be good so SANTA CLAWS will come.

Lisa, Mona called your person yesterday. (Thanks Mona!) As of yesterday, the gift has not arrived yet. Your person just moved, but has left a change of address card at the old PO. We'll just hope the gift catches up to her soon!

wub.gif
This has been so much fun for me this year. Knowing that Jane (Rabbitsfizz) got her package sent from me in East Tennessee all the way across the pond to England. And my Secret Santa has been a blast sending me 4 different packages on different days....actually I received them different weeks. I will recap once again and will include the 4th and last (as she said in her final package that included a beautiful card, "all good things must come to an end"
crybaby.gif
. First of all let me thank my wonderful Secret Santa Elf Karin Santangelo "Karin-NaKar Miniatures" for all the hard work she put in to sending me the four seperate packages and choosing each gift..You are wonderful. The 1st package held a beautiful much needed red halter. The second held an also much needed and beautiful red lead to go with the halter. The third held great horse treats to bribe the horses to put on the halter and walk with me on the lead.
laugh.gif
The fourth and final package held treats for me. Beautiful horsey socks, fabulous chocolates, a rocking horse ornament, a precious appaloosa magnet, and wonderful foods from her home state of Louisiana...coffee, creole jambalaya mix and New Orleans style Gumbo base mix. You couldn't have chosen better presents if we were "next door neighbors". I love everything. Thank you again and Merry Merry Christmas and Prayers for a safe and very Happy New year for you, your family and all your friends rebuilding their lives in Louisiana, Mississippi, Florida, Alabama and Texas.
wub.gif

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Glad you got the last package before Christmas!
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I was afraid it might not arrive in time. I loved sending the multiple packages to "tease" you. I feel it not only keeps you guessing with anticipation, but it also makes the "giving" last longer.
biggrin.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
I had a lot of fun doing this. Can't wait for next year!

P.S. Judy, gumbo tastes great when it's COLD outside.
cold.gif
cold.gif
It really warms you up!
torch.gif
wink.gif
ENJOY and MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back