SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Ash! I didn't want her wondering.

Relic, your gift from Santa to you was mailed out last week!
aktion033.gif

I got mine, I got mine
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

I love it! I was so excited to pick up the box yesterday at the post office I felt like a kid! A big thank you to Tapestry minis!

I got a painted pony! (my first one) It is called the Renewal of Life. I love it! Thank you so much Christine!(I even took it to work today to show everyone).
yes.gif

wewindwalker said:
cheeky-smiley-006.gif

cheeky-smiley-006.gif
  It's here! It's here!
yes.gif

yes.gif
I was putting up the rest of my outside christmas decorations and the ups truck pulled up.

But I didn't open it right away I waited until I was finished. LOL
biggrin.gif

I love it! 
wub.gif

wub.gif

wub.gif

My secret santa was Trinity Acres, thank you, I got the Painted Ponies "Heavenly Pony" {no I didn't have that one}  and some yummy peanut butter and chocolate homemade Buckeyes. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

But I'm not going to eat many since it's not on my diet but my husband loves them. By the way he said to tell you "Go Wolverines" lol

pp_heavenlypony.jpg

521068[/snapback]

[SIZE=14pt]I'm SO glad you liked it! I'm happy to hear that. I was so worried you might already have that one. I hadn't seen the Painted Ponies before. I believe I am going to start collecting them too! They're really pretty. [/SIZE]

Tell your hubby those "Buckeyes" could make a Wolverine fan REALLY sick! He might breakout in scarlet and gray!
biggrin.gif

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

GO BUCKS!!!
aktion033.gif

Janine

1 is not enough said:
I got mine, I got mine 
new_multi.gif

new_multi.gif

new_multi.gif

I love it! I was so excited to pick up the box yesterday at the post office I felt like a kid!  A big thank you to Tapestry minis!

I got a painted pony! (my first one) It is called the Renewal of Life. I love it! Thank you so much Christine!(I even took it to work today to show everyone).
yes.gif

521142[/snapback]

Hi Karin!!! Oh I'm so glad you like it! Took me forever to decide on something "GOOD"
biggrin.gif
Figured I couldn't go wrong with a purple horse
yes.gif
You are very very welcome and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

THANK YOU ROBIN FOR PUTTING THIS TOGETHER IT HAS BEEN LOTS OF FUN!!!
aktion033.gif

dannigirl I emailed with your Santa and she has been sick with the flu. She said she was going to mail your gift some time this week, but that it should be there in time.

REO said:
dannigirl I emailed with your Santa and she has been sick with the flu. She said she was going to mail your gift some time this week, but that it should be there in time.
521190[/snapback]

I am so sorry she has been sick. I do hope that she gets well for the holidays as it is no fun being sick during that time. Thank you for checking on this for me as I have been rather a pain about it.
blush.gif
Sorry if I made her feel bad when she was already not feeling well.

GET WELL soon, Secret Santa, so you can enjoy Christmas with your family.

Angie

My Gift Came!!!!!!!
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif
new_multi.gif

This is so exciting - I don't usully get gifts.

Thank you SO much Rachel (Stark)!!!! I Love EVERYTHING!
aktion033.gif

ss-gift.jpg

Rachel managed to get me some of Everything I asked for! I got a new halter for Tiara, which is badly needed, a great little horse book with a picture and quote on every page (I love it Rachel) a Lindt chocolate reindeer and an adorable card with a mini on it!!!

Thank you again. You're the greatest, Rachel!
wub.gif

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

Merry Christmas!!!

I got ANOTHER present in the mail today from my wonderful secret santa Jodi.

This was even more of a surprised because I thought I had gotten all my secret santa. Jodi had already sent me two wrapped present that are under the tree right now. Today I got a PERSONILIZED beautiful red and biege tote with my name monogrammed in red on the front. Red is my favorite color.
wub.gif

Thank you Jodi,Thank you ,Thank you,Thank you.

I wish youa very Merry Christmas.
yes.gif

Jamie

My gift is going into the mail today...It should be there in time...but hang in there Santa buddy...I tried to find a very unique gift for you and it came from overseas!! I didn`t account for that shipping time..but its going on its way....Hurry POSTMAN.....
aktion033.gif

new_shocked.gif
Oh my gosh Nancy! I am so surprised you got it already - it just went out on Saturday! I'm glad you liked it. I was so happy to get a member of the BOB family for my SS. My BOB gelding is in my avatar and I just adore your Armando - what an amazing guy! I hope the halter fits alright. It is perfect on my B horses so I think it'll work. Again, Merry Christmas and best wishes to you and your family!

Now onto my SS gift. I just got it in the mail this morning from Missy of Secret Hills Ranch. It's a beautiful snow globe with 2 polar bears in it. I love it! Thank you thank you Missy! It is so fun to get these surprises. Happy Holidays to all!!!

You are SO very welcome Jamie, I'm glad that you like it! I also received my gift yesterday! My Santa was Sandii from Quartermoon Farm, and she gave me a BEAUTIFUL angel windchime and some mustard for dipping my pretzels in, Thank you Sandii
wub.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!! HO HO HO

I GOT MINE!!!!!

I love it!! Mom tried to keep it ....lol.

It was a lovely gift set. It has soap, lotion and body wash. mhhh it smells so lovely ..it smells like heaven.

BUT ...i dont know who sent it. There wasn't anything in it saying who it was from, who ever is was from though when you read this i want to thank you so much ..i adore it!!!!

Leeana

*will post pics tommarow

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived
risa_suelos.gif
risa_suelos.gif
laugh.gif
!!!! Thank You Josie! It lasted 5 minuets in the house before I opened it. Thank You for the christmas ornaments and the stuffed mini horsie, the hand and face cream and ---- My first Horse brush in 20 years!!!!!
laugh.gif
- My camera is not good but I will try to post pictures tonight.

Again Thank You Josie my secret santa!

Thanks so much - Shannon (Showoffs). I opened it as soon as I got home from taking finals. And it is wonderful.

Shannon sent me a beautiful HUGE embroideryed (w/ Erica's Tiny Trotters) burgunday show halter bag that is "double wide"........got 3 slots and then another 3 slots, each slot for the halter is also a snap which is neat as all my others are just velcro, it is fully lined, and in the bottm inside as it is "extra long" too, has a zipper area that is also lined to store stuff. It is so nice and so roomy and huge and will definelty be put to use.....as I am actually just ordering some new show halters as we speak, can't ever have enough
biggrin.gif

Was all set to take a picture and post and went to get the camera and forgot that it is at the Nikon shop getting a few repairs done.

Still patiently, but very anxiously, awaiting my gift, oh I just love surprises!!!
biggrin.gif
yes.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back