SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got an email form my SS and she had the wrong address. She will be sending it out this week. I'll have a New Years gift to open. Thanks for letting me know.

Christy

Aww Christine at Littlesteppers..THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I LOVE the red halter and the metal scoops! YEAAA I had been looking FOREVER for those sizes!!! THANK YOU! ~HUGS~ Whew you don't know how HARD it was to wait till Christmas to open the package either
wacko.gif

Raven & Lisa,

Mia's box got here a few days ago. She's been at her Dad's so she will open it today when she comes for our Christmas. I miss my baby
sad.gif
She'll be home in 2 days though...and then we start moving to the new farm!!

Oh Laura I am so glad it got there!

Raven LOVED her gifts and in fact is now playing with her toy horses (she got lots of new ones) and they have there new (from Mia) blankets on and raven is sitting with her throw on she loves it! I have to get handy and put up her beaded curtain but let me tell you she thinks that is WAY cool and is so excited.

Thanks so much

I know it must be so hard to have Mia away especially this time of year I know my girls just got back yesterday afternoon.

Shannon, thank you so much for the wonderful gifts. I received lovely bath salts, a photo album and matching picture frame with the most unique horse design on the front. Thanks again and Merry Christmas!

Renee

Judy, (Zachary Farms) I held out, wasn't I good??

Thank you so much, I love the throw with the embroidery, it was tightly wrapped around me this am as I let the dogs out for a pee!!! At least if I wander off thay will know where to bring me back to!! I love it all- aren't lots of packages the best!!!

There's so much in the CMHR cookbook I can do it my slow cooker too- I'm a soup and casserole addict in Winter- only now we are on out way to SPRING!!!!

I ate the chocolate and made myself sick (low tolerance) It was worth it!!!

I wore the gloves yesterday as it was FREEZING and they fit under my Marigolds!!

I love it all THANKYOU!!! Jane

THANK YOU CINDY TINSLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I opened my box yesterday morning and WOW!!!It`s a Thomas Kinkade Carrousel horse!!
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif
aktion033.gif
new_shocked.gif

Its so delicate and so BEAUTIFUL...
wub.gif
...I put it directly in my glass curio cabinet..in the front...I am so HAPPY and cannot THANK YOU enough!!!

I was good girl and waited until Christmas to open my gift.

Rose of Loess Hills Miniature Horses
aktion033.gif

I just love my gifts. I watched the video today and already picked up on some things I was doing wrong. It will come in so handy.

I also just love the book you sent. Country Christmas by Bob Artley. This is a very nice book, one that will be passed on to my grandson. It remindes me of a lot of things while I was growing up on a small dairy farm. It brings back good memories.
wub.gif

Thank You very Much

Deb

Oh Shannon (Showoffs) I am so glad you got your present, I was so worried. I have to say that is an awsome book, written by a very good friend of mine. As a matter of fact you will find my name in the acknowledgements at the beginning of the book. I did a LOT of listening and assisting in web searches and learned about horse breeds I had never heard of before. Try the Florida Cracker horse for one, and there is another breed of horse that has (sort of ) horns on the head. Maybe the Brabant? Not sure, now I have to go thru the book to figure that one out.

For those wondering the book is called 96 Horse Breeds of North America by Judith Dutson. She spent a lot of time researching and searching for all of the breeds of horses found in North America and then researching their origins. Really interesting book, and I used it as gifts for several people.

smile.gif
Donna, I LOVE IT!

Donna from Vanity Grove Farm was my Secret Santa. She picked out a beautiful oil candle. It's a glass oil resevoire that is held in place by a metal horse scene. It is hard to describe but absolutely wonderful.

Thank you, Donna. Tomorrow after work I'm going to get some oil. I'm thinking colorless or green.

Thanks again to everyone who organized and helped with the gift exchange. I think we owe them a round of applause.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Hi REO do you know if my gift got to down Under?

I opened my gift or should I say gifts, from Jane. She must have had a blast wrapping all those wonderful conbinations of fun and practical things. Loved them all, thank you.

Ginny StP

I did contact Nicole-Downunder and asked her if she sent a gift to her person and if she got the gift from you, but she did not answer me
sad.gif

There are 14 people left. I've contacted all the Santas more than once. I've posted all the info they gave me on this thread. I only have not heard from Nicole.

I guess we'll have to give the mail a little more time now that it's running again. My thoughts are to give until the 15th, before we have to ask Elves to send out additional gifts to the people that didn't get one. But I will do what ever ML says.

yes.gif

PLEASE, if you have gotten a gift, please let me know!

I'm not giving up and I'm still looking into things.

While two of the gifts we are waiting on were mailed out in Nov, they were going to or coming from Canada. But for the rest, I hope next year that people will try harder to stick to the Dec 1st deadline to mail out the gifts to make sure they arrive on time.

smile.gif

I am so upset that my gift hasnt gotten there and to top it off my person moved before christmas - the nerve! (joking) I will give it a few more days and if not there assume it got lost and send something online maybe??? I feel horrible Reo

REO:

If my secrete santa doesnt get her's by next tuesday im going to send out a second one. Im worried now because she should have got it a week ago at least. Mom wrote out the adress and sent it in. But if she doesnt get it, let me know. I'd be happy to resend another one.

Leeana

I know
sad.gif

Once things are mailed, they're out of our hands and all we can do is hope for the best and wait.

4 months ago, someone that lives only 3 hours from me sent me something and it is still Not here! Some times things get lost going through the system.

I know you Santa's are as worried and frustrated as I am. We've all done our best! I'm hoping that the gifts you sent do get to them, but if they don't, I have a list of elves that will help out. But I think we should give it a little more time now that the Christmas mail bulk is slowing down.

Fingers crossed!
yes.gif

Thank you all for trying so hard! You've all been good Santas!

Thank you Lindsay of Charmed Minis!!! I LOVE my gift!!! Its sooooo creative!! Thank you!!

Jennifer
biggrin.gif

Reo,

Nothing from SS yet.

I am okay with not getting one, just wanted the SS person to know that gift hasn't been received yet.

IT CAME IT CAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wub.gif

A BIG Thanks to Kathryn aka Anoki here on the forum!
aktion033.gif
cheekkiss.gif

I LOVE the picture frame and wreath! THey both are too neat, I've never seen a wreath made out of leather before, and the picture frame will fit in perfectly with my decor in the living room. Both gifts were well worth the wait! I'll get some pictures uploaded here pretty soon!

Hi

a parcel notice came in the mail on Wednesday and l got of work an hour early today and picked it up for my mom. l'm not suppose to open it but she said it has to be from her SS because she doesn't know a REBECCA REDFORD from STANTON MO she said to post here so you would know it arrived and she will email you when she gets back the end of next week. lt was mailed and stamped on Dec 9 and got here on the 28th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back