SECRET SANTA-

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo
aktion033.gif
it got here today. I got the perfect gift for a candle lover. My hubby said to light one right away and it smells so nice. Thank you, Jennifer Garrett (don't know your forum name) and I hope that you are feeling better this week. Sorry I was so impatient. You would think I was 5 instead of 50 for all the patience I have. The postmaster said she was going to call me if I didn't show up by noon since I have bugged her several times lately.
biggrin.gif
. I did wait till I got home and the feed was unloaded, but not much longer. Here is a photo of the three small and one really nice large candles I got.

Angie Foy (Dannigirl)

secretsanta.jpg

wub.gif
wub.gif
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif
wub.gif
Tracy Wilson aka Yankee-minis THANK YOU SO MUCH for my gift certificate from Ozark Mountain tack and supplies. WOWEY will I have fun picking out stuff for my babies. Thanks so much ! What a perfect gift and what a needed hook-up. LOVE IT! It is perfect !Thanks my sweet SS{Hugs} Ramona Gypsyheart

littlehorse2 said:
REO -  You're great and to have taken all this on is a wonderful thing
aktion033.gif
.  Thanks for letting me know what was going on.  I'll post as soon as I get it.  Happy Holidays to you and yours.Christy

526291[/snapback]

REO.
wub.gif
You really are wonderful for doing this. GOOD JOB and Thanks for all you do. You are the sweetest peach of all. Ramona

I posted I got mine a few weeks ago....but the camera just got back from Nikon as it had a glitch, so didn't post pics.......thanks so much Shannon (showoffs) for the lovely 6 show halter bag - I LOVE IT
aktion033.gif
already moved a few of my halters over in it.....

f0f579c5.jpg

f0f57844.jpg

REO said:
Angie, her forum name is Jaxjag2000
smile.gif

527316[/snapback]

Thanks.

And many thanks for all you have done with the gift exchange. That takes a lot more time and effort than many of us would have time to do and you give all of your time so willingly. You truly are a Not-so secret Santa yourself. Have a wonderful Christmas and a joy filled New Year.

Angie

I sent mine over a week ago now, and I still havent heard anything. I hope it gets to Canada alright. Getting worried now. Don't worry SS, I didn't forget about you!
I just got it today, so no need to worry anymore!!! Thank you so much Jamie! I love it (& your card, you and Peanut look great!). I'm a sucker for a soft cute cuddly stuffed animal, he's perfect!! I got an adorable big brown and white stuffed horse, that's super soft and huggable!!
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

You're all So sweet!
wub.gif
Doing this is my way of being able to give back to all of you. It's my pleasure! Makes me feel good to be able to do something for you. I do it from my heart and I don't expect anything in return. SO..............

That's why I was so confused when out of the blue, I get a big pkg from Russ (which I told you about earlier) WOW! What a lovely thing for him to do! Some time later, here comes a pkg from Zachary Farm! (Judy) Double WOW! What a sweet surprise! But wait! There's more! Then I get a little thing from Marty and inside was a little cloth angel for my tree! She's on my tree right now! BUT WAIT! Then a big box comes and I have Karrel open it and peek to see who it's from. It's from Backwoodsnanny!

Except the angel from Marty, I have not opened any. Saving them for Christmas. This will be our biggest Christmas in many years because of the thoughtfulness and love you all sent. I've cried with the arrival of each one and my heart is so full of warmth! I never expected any gifts, but I should not have been surprised because this FAMILY is the best and most caring anywhere! Yes I'm crying as I write this. You're all so sweet!

I wish everyone peace, joy and happiness. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

My package #3 came from stephanie and it is BEAUTIFUL! A stand-alone embroidered unicorn ornament!

This was my first time with the SS fun--and it has been great! I had so much fun making stuff for my person and i got such wonderful thoughtful things from Stephanie!

Thanks REO and everyone involved, this has been so much fun!

jennifer
saludando.gif

justjinx said:
My package #3 came from stephanie and it is BEAUTIFUL!  A stand-alone embroidered unicorn ornament!
This was my first time with the SS fun--and it has been great!  I had so much fun making stuff for my person and i got such wonderful thoughtful things from Stephanie!

Thanks REO and everyone involved, this has been so much fun!

jennifer 
saludando.gif

527679[/snapback]

Jennifer,

Hope you liked everything. I'm sure glad I have an embroidery machine because I have so much fun embroidering for others.

I agree a heartfelt thank you goes out to Robin for all the work she has gone thru to make this a wonder year for our SS gifts.

Stephanie

Aww our mailman came and went today l felt like a little kid so ashamed to say waiting and nothing but my phone bill but thats really okay we did enjoy making for our SS which is what it's all about and it only counts making someone else's day. Thankyou anyway if you did send something which l was told you did but it will be returned sorry to say as l am in Elk Grove CA every year from Dec26 to Jan 7 to visit my now 93 year old auntie and l can't get anyone to drive the 40 miles to call in my mail for me but really am happy to have been a part of this and look forward to doing it again next year.
biggrin.gif
Merry christmas.

Steph said:
I sent mine over a week ago now, and I still havent heard anything. I hope it gets to Canada alright. Getting worried now. Don't worry SS, I didn't forget about you!
I just got it today, so no need to worry anymore!!! Thank you so much Jamie! I love it (& your card, you and Peanut look great!). I'm a sucker for a soft cute cuddly stuffed animal, he's perfect!! I got an adorable big brown and white stuffed horse, that's super soft and huggable!!
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif

527557[/snapback]

Oh, I am so glad. My mom thought I was crazy for going for a stuffed animal, but who can resist one? I wish I had been able to get you more stuff, but that box was pretty full.

Relic said:
Aww our mailman came and went today l felt like a little kid so ashamed to say waiting and nothing but  my phone bill but thats really okay we did enjoy making for our SS which is what it's all about and it only counts making someone else's day. Thankyou anyway if you did send something which l was told you did but it will be returned sorry to say as l am in Elk Grove CA every year from Dec26 to Jan 7 to visit my now 93 year old auntie and l can't get anyone to drive the 40 miles to call in my mail for me but really am happy to have been a part of this and look forward to doing it again next year.
biggrin.gif
Merry christmas.
527889[/snapback]

Relic you can tell the mailman or post office to hold your mail and it will be there for you when you get home.
yes.gif
biggrin.gif

And no I'm not your SS just thought that I would tell you they will hold it for you.
biggrin.gif

Jamie,

Thanks, thanks, and more thanks! What a wondeful array of gifts. My goodness! Favorite item, little horse tree decoration. I saw them at the store and looked at them for a long time, then did not buy myself one. How did you know I wanted one. Also, all the horse supplies are great and will certainly be used. Those were a very good choice. AND our Black Lab, Java, thanks you ever so much for the dog biscuits. How very thoughtful of you to think of her. Are you majic or something - knowing we had a dog?

Thanks again, so much, and I hope you have a lovely, happy, healthy Christmas and New Years. Since you are not far away, come up for a visit this spring.

Josie

Willow Springs Farm

Parkersburg, WV

www.willowspringsminis.com

Thank you so much sfmini for the wonderful horse book. I know it will be well read.

I had just found my Secret Santa gift under my Christmas Tree. It must have been there a while as it was in the very back. The package that it came in must have been opened by one of my daughters who put it under the tree without telling me.

Sorry for making you worry.

Have a Merry Christmas,

Shannon

I received my gift last night!!!

It was a beautiful horse pin and a lovely print of a horse drawn sleigh in a country setting, painted by Kim Penner. I love them both!

Thank you so much Heather (Meadowind)
saludando.gif

I know mine was sent out on the 15th of December, but no such luck of it arriving yet. I'm good friends with my mail lady and she says she hasn't seen anything yet. That's okay it just means I might have an New Years gift to open.

CHristy

anoki said:
yay, I got it!!!  I got it!!!  Thank you soo much Rori McCrackin - Runamuk Farm!!I assume you made these wonderful things??

It definately made my day! 
yes.gif

~kathryn

525979[/snapback]

OMG I cannot believe you got it so quick.....I was so late sending it but apparently priority works
biggrin.gif
and yes I make that stuff glad you liked it.............

OK it is xmas eve and I opened mine

I love the boxes so do my kids.....and the chimes are absolutely great we love windchimes here.....I am however...amazed my pig didn't smell the candy and tear that package open a week ago
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
the minute I opened the big box I could smell the yummies.....I love it thank you whiskey river
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Thank you sooo much to Tina (tinacvt) from Arizona for my gifts!!!

Hey you guys... I got a new link for my bracelet! it's a horsey one that says "I love horses" (of course) and I added it to my bracelet the day Tina told me it was safe to open the box
biggrin.gif
so I have been wearing it. Then this morning I opened my other gift and I received the 2005 Breyer Christmas globe ornament! it is so beautiful and on my tree now. I love both gifts and appreciate the thought that went into choosing them. Thank you again, Love Debby
wub.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back