Sadie the yo-yo's Daughter: Chloe owned by Viola **Update**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's grazing and acting normal... My dad (who just happens to be my neighbor) called this morning to do the whole "Sadie had her baby" April Fool's joke, but when I answered the phone, he asked if it was my son, Alex, said Happy April Fool's Day, and hung up. My mom called back and told me my dad didn't have the heart when he could hear the exhaustion in my voice. If she did have her baby today, I probably wouldn't believe it!

Wow she is looking good and progressing
default_smile.png

I have a question which is slightly off topic, does Sadie have any Appaloosa in her background?

Well it just looks to me that she has some mottling on her udder which is an appy characteristic, and I do love appys
default_smile.png
but then again I could be wrong maybe Diane can confirm
default_smile.png

I noticed that too. I also have no clue why she has a white spot on her rump. Just the last month, she seams to have 3 new little white spots on the same side, but up on the neck area. I know that appy's get more spots as they get older, but I've never heard of white spots. I don't know just about anything about appy's though.

But she's 13. It would start this late? She does have striped hooves. I don't remember if it's just one though.

This morning's photos. Day 315. She's mad at the world today. She had her ears totally pinned the whole time I was in there. But then again, she's been moody this whole pregnancy...
default_deadhorse2.gif

DSCN5496_zps31bd861b.jpg
DSCN5484_zps9aa0ffa9.jpg
DSCN5482_zpsb80bf9cf.jpg
RSCN5488_zpse9590f77.jpg

default_new_rofl.gif
That hooha shot gave me a fright as I scolled down and it popped out so close
default_new_rofl.gif

hooha says go so I don't think she will be long now, can we see a profile shot of her tummy please
default_smile.png

Watch out for the viscious hooha, Renee!!! Lmao!!!

She looks great!!!
default_new_rofl.gif
Sorry about that! I cropped it to compare to the others, but I'll try to remember to do it AFTER I post it!
default_new_rofl.gif

These are lousy shots, but it's what I could get without turning her loose. For whatever reason, she hasn't had any interest in her field the last two weeks.

DSCN5489_zps063be0e0.jpg
DSCN5490_zpsfed461b3.jpg
DSCN5492_zpsac392dc9.jpg
DSCN5494_zpsc4402d7a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep she has that "you wanna wear my hoof" look. ROFL not long now
default_smile.png

Hey Viola! How is Ms.Sadie doing? And you?? Are you feeling better? I'm still fighting this cold! Ughhh!

Latest posts

Back