Sadie the yo-yo's Daughter: Chloe owned by Viola **Update**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She's been stressing me out...
default_thud.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Last night, she went to yawning like crazy, acting like she had to poop but then only passing gas, and she wouldn't hang out in her stall. Then, about 11:00, she went back to her stall and was content. When I woke up, I was so tired that I did like another poster did, saw her shadow and thought it was a baby. We have all gotta get some sleep!
default_yes.gif

HAHAHAHA!!! At least you didnt call your sister, send her in a panic and run out with all your foaling supplies looking like a fool!!! LOL Im so glad someone else thought a shadow was a baby!! I feel better!
default_risa_suelos.gif

Well, I gave up on a camera today. I intended on using my video camera and rig it up with the tv, but that wasn't working out. So, I looked up wireless cameras and even baby video monitors. I will have to make a day trip into a town big enough that carries one if I'm going to get one. I'm not comfortable leaving Sadie that long, but i might get desperate enough...

Hang in there Viola! We are so close! They want us to give up, but we have to be more stubborn than they are! They cant' keep the little beggers in there forever!!

Your mare is more forward and more red than mine! Its gotta be anytime!

This morning: She is longer today (by 0.5 cm, but progress is progress!) and she has obvious lube that wasn't there before. Her udder has been warm and she was rubbing her rear hard against the fence this morning. I combed it all flat again, so I can tell if she keeps doing it. I also went ahead and wrapped her tail. She's been hanging out in the rain the last two nights instead of in her stall as she was doing. On a great note, the weather is going to be gorgeous and warm the next couple of days, so here's hoping! I haven't been able to get milk out of her at ALL other than one drop the last two days. Before, it was easy to express. It is clear and I think sweet. It was salty three days ago. Bland two days ago.

UdderRearDay309_zpsd3e9f192.jpg
UdderDay309_zps04979c16.jpg
SideDay309_zps83d93861.jpg
RearDay309_zps26802325.jpg
InsideDay309_zps77a0e4a3.jpg

Yep Diane I agree, she is getting ready to deliver her Easter bunny
default_smile.png

Sadie's rubbing LIKE CRAZY on the fence!!! Has been for the last five minutes that I saw (I'm sure more), and now, I have to go fix it before she gets out!

Vulva change to red and laying FLAT!!! nickered 3x and didn't get up! My 3yo went out there and she got up. Wouldn't you know it, she went back to eating?!
default_frusty.gif
default_pray.gif
default_yes.gif

Ok, so she is acting weird! She's been flicking her back tail up and down, not side to side, stomping back feet, yawning a lot, and up and down there this morning. However, boys are home early from school and have been annoying her all afternoon. She's been acting normal since. She won't let me near her rear, but I'm going to see how she is when I feed her soon. She's still eating normally, but drinking a lot. Her vulva was another 0.5 cm longer at 9:30 am. It's now almost 3 pm. She has never laid down flat before, so I thought that WAS the moment!

Good grief, I'm too anxious!
default_ohnoes.jpg
default_impatient.jpg
default_poke.gif

I found this picture to be quite interesting... I'm at a slight angle from her rear, but the difference is still noticeable to me. She looks a lot smaller! Her udder is bigger than it was this morning and is hard and warm. She hasn't done much of anything but eat since the boys got home from school. She won't let me get an udder shot from under the tail, so I'll try again later.

Day309Inposition_zps8dd1f05e.jpg

Day3091530pm6_zpsc028bc4e.jpg

Oh, yeah, here we go!
default_thumbup.gif
I checked her less than two hours ago with no change to vulva color compared to earlier!!! Now look!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

806pm_zps32467981.jpg

She's still eating but is restless. She seems more relaxed when I'm near as she didn't rub the last hour... She is so having this baby tonight!!!
default_pray.gif
default_thumbup.gif

Good luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you and praying for a smooth easy delivery!
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back