Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks ladies. I usually recover quickly so hopefully its gone by tomorrow! Off to see this new sabino baby!

Cant find the thread
default_sad.png

Not very good photos today. Hooha has gone tight again, bum cheeks are wobbly but around tail head isn't. Was biting at her flank a couple of times today. Nothing else new tho...

DSC_0051.JPGDSC_0053.JPGDSC_0054.JPGDSC_0056.JPG

And we're up to day 336
default_impatient.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, she definitely isn't carrying as wide as she has been, so maybe.....just maybe she's got this little one lined up and headed in the right direction!! Looks like she's dropped some more, too.

Come on little momma!! Ray had a pretty little baby just a little while ago.....don't you want to join the fun?? PLEASE....
default_please.gif

Yup!! I'm thinking so too. I keep checking for the announcement. Won't be long now!!

I hope so Ray! Its only been 3 weeks since the watching started and I was pretty positive about it but now I'm a bit sleep deprived and over it lol. Baby hasn't been partying as hard these last couple of days so hopefully that means its squished up tight ready to pop out.

In other news, those couple I told you guys about DO want our house so we will be signing on Monday. Another good reason for Sweety to get her act together!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on the sale of your house! Another new adventure begins!!

COME ON SWEETY!! We want you foaling in your own comfort zone, So, let's get the show on the road!! I WANT HEALTHY SPOTS!!!!

Last edited:
Well it's 4.30am here in the UK - the perfect time for babies to be born! Are you listening Sweety "THE PERFECT TIME FOR BABIES TO BE BORN"
default_yes.gif
So would you kindly give the matter some thought and get things moving in the right direction.
default_xreiter.gif

Great news about your sale Hayley, will you be moving far and when will it all happen? Do tell us your plans please.

Thanks girls. We will probably have to shift in 4 weeks time as the buyers have just exchanged on their house and want to move straight in. We were looking around for a rural rental but there just aren't any so we've found a rental in town. Before our house settles in approx. 4 weeks, Rod will work on the paddock fences and shelters at our block. Girls will be moved there while we're in town. Its only about 10mins from the rental so I'll be able to check them daily. Distance from our current place to new block is about 20mins so not far. New house probably wont be finished till early next year but it should go pretty fast (I hope!).

Definitely plunger time! You're up early Anna!

Believe me, I have tried!
default_new_rofl.gif
This is one stubborn mare! In two days it'll be 4 weeks since her udder started growing. She's just a big meanie!

Not to go off topic to far but, my black mare Coco has 2 blue eyes and has a silver hair about every inch or so on her coat. Does that make here a what? I hear you ladies talk about frame and splash. And I just get cornfused. She has a dished face if that helps any.

4 to 5 weeks is spot on for udder growing time so hang in there Hayley she's almost there!!
default_yes.gif

Ray, I'm useless with colours - totally confused - but I think it is Sabino that causes the white hairs in coat colouring, and is it Splash that gives the blue eye/s?? I'm sure someone will tell you.

Latest posts

Back