Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Cassie. Big day but home safe, just in time for some quick photos before the sun disappeared. I am soooo tired. Last night should have been a nice break but I kept worrying and couldn't fall asleep till late! Not looking forward to the next week. More sleepless nights planned and open house on Saturday or sunday, and Sweety's yard needs scooping again. In the meantime do not expect me to look like a human being, that may be asking too much
default_new_rofl.gif

Hooha was tight again and still pinkish inside. I've added two photos of Sweety side on (taken within minutes of each other), just to show you what difference her change in stance can do to her belly shape lol She also standing with one foot turned out so her udder was half squished.

DSC_0044.JPGDSC_0049.JPGDSC_0045.JPGDSC_0047.JPGDSC_0048.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad you're home safe and all is well. She's really looking great and I'm so excited to see this little one.....WHEN she decides the time is right!

Day 330!

She was up down, up down, rolling, agitated and couldn't get comfortable all night. Oh, and the SHE was me.
default_new_rofl.gif

she looks great! that udder is filling up really nice now
default_smile.png
and tummy is looking great
default_smile.png

glad your home safely. hope you're not getting the flu
default_sad.png

won't be long now and you will have a gorgeous little one to play with
default_smile.png
so very exciting!

SAME HERE! I had a big sleep today and am feeling a bit better. Hubby is home sick so he kept an eye out for me.
Thought I'd add photos from today as her belly is looking a little strange and her hooha might be darker. Belly kinda looks like a v but too far back. In the photo her vulva looks quite dark but I can't remember it being that dark when I looked. hmmmm

DSC_0044.JPGDSC_0045.JPGDSC_0046.JPGDSC_0048.JPGDSC_0053.JPG

A couple of good rolls and she's ready to go any time by the photos! She looks GREAT!!! Watch her carefully -- she could go any time and happy and safe foaling if she decides to go when I'm at work!!

She is officially a big meaning. We aren't talking atm. I know udders can go up and down till foaling but is THIS far down ok?

DSC_0044.JPGDSC_0045.JPG

Not to worry, Remember, a mare can get a HUGE udder right at foaling and have almost none the day before. It's very frustrating, I know, but she's doing just fine -- and as to being a "MEANY"....yes she is being quite the "meany" !

Ok, I was a little frustrated lol, but mostly worried that maybe something had gone wrong! As long as its safe to shrink that much, I'm ok.

Haha oh we know all your worries and concerns and share all your frustrations lol that's why we are here ?

While she has shrunk she is looking much more even and both her teats look like they are starting to point down and fill
default_smile.png
she may do a last quick fill and foal ;) she looks sooooo good
default_smile.png

Didn't get time to do a proper check tonight. Just brought her in, quick look under tail, looks tight as tonight lol. Oh well, when there are feet sticking out I can say, I think she will foal today!

We'll all be waiting to hear you say it.....so say it VERY LOUDLY...cause some of us are far away!!

I think she's lost her plug over night! When I checked her this morning there was a faint brown pink tinge dribble stain from her hooha down to her udder. Udders look like saltanas.

Bit of a different mood today. She's like a cat on hot bricks. Atm she's right up against the fence closest to the house resting. Every time one of us coughs, farts or splutters inside she turns and calls out. Been standing and staring a lot today. Will take some photos later when I lock her up for the night.

Oooooo, stay close to her, she could be telling you that things are beginning to happen!!
default_yes.gif

Good luck!

Latest posts

Back