Reiki, Distant Healing, Energy Work

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Standards Equine

Staff member
Reaction score
My friends, I want to share a very interesting experience I recently had. A good friend of mine is an energy-work master, one heck of an empath and a super awesome human being. I had recently asked her to do a distant healing/check in on my younger colt, Misha. He'd had a bit of a rough time getting started as the weather was NOT helpful earlier this summer in Alberta. She hadn't experimented much before with animal readings, but she took his picture and opened to intuition. She told me he was doing really good, and was just going to need a little extra love to catch back up. She said she felt he was just a love (which was not something I'd experienced - I felt he was yet stoic and reserved.) I invited her to come out and meet the babies and the rest of the horses at the farm. She gladly accepted my offer as she isn't a horse lady and hasn't had many opportunities to put her hands on horses.

Well, when she stepped into the pen and walked towards Misha and his mom, it was like he knew her every day of his life and she was as secure as his mama. He walked right up to her and put his face into her hands and stayed right with her for several minutes! You guys, I'd never seen anything like this!!!! And she just stood there and talked with him and loved on him like she'd been with baby horses her whole life.

I am a believer in energy and the power that intention and distant healing can offer to those of us who are receptive, but this gave me a serious illustration.

Have you guys ever experienced something profound and unexpected like that before? I'd love to hear your stories! Misha and Jill.jpg

Your friend sounds amazing! I had an instructor who used to do a little energy work. We did a few sessions with Peanut. I am very open to it and was able to "scan" him for sore areas from work after she showed me how. Once we found the bothersome areas we worked on them with stretches and massage. We had some fun/interesting times together.
Any one here do the Masterson Method with their horses?

My friends, I want to share a very interesting experience I recently had. A good friend of mine is an energy-work master, one heck of an empath and a super awesome human being. I had recently asked her to do a distant healing/check in on my younger colt, Misha. He'd had a bit of a rough time getting started as the weather was NOT helpful earlier this summer in Alberta. She hadn't experimented much before with animal readings, but she took his picture and opened to intuition. She told me he was doing really good, and was just going to need a little extra love to catch back up. She said she felt he was just a love (which was not something I'd experienced - I felt he was yet stoic and reserved.) I invited her to come out and meet the babies and the rest of the horses at the farm. She gladly accepted my offer as she isn't a horse lady and hasn't had many opportunities to put her hands on horses.

Well, when she stepped into the pen and walked towards Misha and his mom, it was like he knew her every day of his life and she was as secure as his mama. He walked right up to her and put his face into her hands and stayed right with her for several minutes! You guys, I'd never seen anything like this!!!! And she just stood there and talked with him and loved on him like she'd been with baby horses her whole life.

I am a believer in energy and the power that intention and distant healing can offer to those of us who are receptive, but this gave me a serious illustration.

Have you guys ever experienced something profound and unexpected like that before? I'd love to hear your stories! View attachment 47856

Interesting! Does she favor Reiki, or acupuncture, or touch therapy, EFT tapping, somatic experiencing, or polarity balancing, or chakra balancing , or crystal healing? Some of these modalities are getting into the mainstream,.

@betwys1, I'm not sure what she prefers but you're right, there's a lot more acceptance of "alternative" methods of healing becoming mainstream now. I think some methods work better for some people than other methods, similarly some methods are more comfortable for some facilitators than others. I love crystal healing, feels so grounding. But I'm not a big fan of acupuncture - too strong/invasive for me.
I do a lot of massage and stretching with my performance horses too, which is mostly led by intuition as I have no formal training in it. But they sure do seem to like it (especially the tiny donkey!!!)

Latest posts

Back