Ridges - ITS PINK!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The saltanas from this morning are starting to grow again this evening yay! will post photos later, they're on the other computer hubby is using.

Oooh good progress! Keep a good eye on her...
default_smile.png

She looks like she's got more of a v this morning and udders look like they may be improving. I haven't let her out this morning, just gave her some breakie and then rushed back in the house to tidy up like a mad lady. We had a couple come over last Thursday and they liked the house and wanted to do a thorough check this morning. I've been flu-ish for a while and so the house was a bit trashed but managed to get it sparkling before they turned up. Apparently they want it so we'll see what happens. I'll go and take some photos of Sweety soon and see whats happening underneath.
default_smile.png

Udder is filling again. I decided to add the sultana shot from yesterday morning to show how dismal it was starting to look
default_new_rofl.gif
I can't really see it in the photo but she has red flecks in her vulva now, hopefully that means something! I haven't altered the back on shot, altho it does looks like I've stretched it, I haven't!

DSC_0055.JPGDSC_0051.JPG

DSC_0052.JPGDSC_0055.JPGDSC_0056.JPGDSC_0059.JPGDSC_0060.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
She has certainly elongated nicely! It should be very soon, so keep a good eye out!! She's looking VERY ready to go!!

Happy and safe foaling should she decide today is the day!!

Sending good luck wishes, and prayers for a safe foaling of a gorgeous healthy little baby - any time now!!
default_yes.gif

COME ON SWEET MOMMA!!! I'm aging more and more by the minute, and just can hardly wait to see this title change with the announcement!!

You and me both! I'm starting to feel a bit disheartened about the whole thing. Might be coz I've come down with the flu again! All her fault of course, lack of sleep has made my immune system play up. I was dreading last night but hubby offered to take over watch and got all his warm clothes and boots ready to make a quick exit to the yard if she started foaling (sigh! how romantic
default_new_rofl.gif
). I'm feeling a bit better this morning but she'd better hurry up!!!!

So sorry you're feeling under the weather again. i'm so sorry. This mare watch can really take a lot out of you. But praying you return to health in time to play with the baby with tons of energy!!!

Sweety, magic gave Renee a beautiful bay sabino filly last night!! Come on pretty girl it's time to show us what you're cooking!! Pretty please?!

Hope you are not feeling to unwell and get better soon.

Latest posts

Back