Ricochet is home! pics & videos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry- had to add these too. (they won't fit in my last post)
wacko.gif

Here is my son at his riding lesson tonight:

DSCN3254-2.JPG

And here he is riding his favorite horse, Diablo:

adiablo.JPG

adiab.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulous pictures of your tallented young son there riding some beauties
default_smile.png
you must be very proud..I tried hard to get my sons and my daughter to ride they all had Ponies as small children (welsh section A's) but sadly it came to nothing
default_no.gif
nothing quite like pictures of small children and poines sharing a moment together is very special
default_wub.png
so couldnt resist sharing this one of my grandaughter and my boy a few years years ago
default_smile.png

n1667744376_298740_2635311.jpg

Such a sweet picture, Lindi!
wub.gif

Heidi- Poor Popcorn with the heat and bugs. Cheyenne (my daughter) is an animal person for sure. She loves on them and adores them. My son is an animal person as well... they must get it from me.
yes.gif
Austin is a natural rider.

Was out this morning and Ricky seems to be feeling better after 2 days getting some of the new feed in him. He was wanting lots of love and then started running around, rolling around and talking. I was able to get some on video!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMGvFXbQEzI

He is so pretty! I just love him.

He did buck a time or two which I have never seen him do at all. When I was walking back toward his shelter and the gate he started to run, rolled and got up, bucked and ran to me like he didn't want me to leave. Then he started trotting around his paddock and I got some pictures.

DSCN3345.JPG

DSCN3350-2.JPG

DSCN3354.JPG

more pictures to follow
default_smile.png

Here is Cheyenne and Ricky this morning

DSCN3289.JPG

Ricky enjoying his scratches. He was wanting lots of love today and stayed super close to me.

DSCN3316-2.JPG

DSCN3392.JPG

Congratulations! He's really cute. The one thing I'd be a bit worried about in his paddock is that fence with the vertical boards; I can see him getting one of his little hooves through an opening and then spooking or running off and possibly breaking a leg
default_unsure.png

Great pictures everyone, and I loved the video Karen. I'm thinking that you are soon going to have to increase the size of his paddock so he can really get a run going!! Older minis are usually content with a smaller space but the kids need as much as possible to give them the chance to run off all those high spirits - which does help to stop them getting up to naughty little habits through lack of exercise. LOL!!

He certainly is a good looking little lad.
default_yes.gif

Thank you!

Matt-Are you talking about the privacy fence? The spaces are very small and theres no way he could even fit a hoof in them. The gap is not even 2 inches when you are at a severe angle.. when you are looking straight on you can't see gaps at all. Its a tight 'shadow box' design.

DSCN3445.JPG

DSCN3444.JPG

Anna- He actually has half an acre of fully fenced land once you open his gate (he will LOVE it). I may extend his pen out later on but we are hoping to buy another house with more land in the near future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Megan,

What a great surprise for me this morning!! With the storm and outages, I just got my computer up yesterday. Now, looking back over past threads, I got to see Ricky running and playing in his new home
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

He looks great, and your time traveling back and forth to visit him before bringing him home is paying off. What a sweetie
wub.gif

Still not sure if I am going to make the drive to the show this weekend. Still replacing fences but I would love to get away for a while. May have to wait until Oct. show.

Glad you are ok Melinda. Hope you are recovering well from Irene and the horses are all ok.

We are planning to be at the show but not in the early morning. Hoping we can make it my husband seems to be either having issues with allergies or getting sick
sad.gif
We hope to be at the October show as well. It's the 'Fall Fling'.

Aww he looks so happy Megan..love the one of his top lip while having a scratch
default_biggrin.png
and real cutie ones of your lovely lil girl with him very special

Thanks Lindi and Cassie! He's definitely a character.

Here he is today

DSCN3720.JPG

DSCN3663-2.JPG

DSCN3712-2.JPG

DSCN3416.JPG

Megan he is such a doll!!! I love all of the pics...especially the one just above of him walking toward you little girl..too cute!

Thanks, Jess!

More pictures!!

pretty boy

DSCN3919.JPG

DSCN3983-2.JPG

Our dog Ellie and Ricky

DSCN3853.JPG

Don't know if anyone is following but MORE pictures...
biggrin.gif

My son and Ricky

DSCN3882.JPG

Daughter and Hubby

DSCN4087.JPG

DSCN4002.JPG

default_wub.png
Aww hes gorgeous Megan ..looks so happy and what a beautiful family you have too
default_wub.png

Oh thank you for the pictures Megan.
default_yes.gif

Little Ricky is really looking good and has obviously settled in so well with your family. I'm so thrilled for you all.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back