Ricochet is home! pics & videos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well congrats!
aktion033.gif

He's ADORABLE!
wub.gif

LOVE all your photos!! He seems so happy!!

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Oh well done on getting them together successfully they look great together
default_wub.png
..will be watching with great excitment a lil closer to her foaling date...Congratulations Megan shes gorgeous and Im sure her n Ricky will be best buddies in no time..on her terms of course
default_rolleyes.gif

well done Megan!! you are doing such a good job with both of them!!
default_yes.gif
her baby is going to be SO MEGA CUTE!!!!!!! thats a good idea about seperating them at night as when Laney gets close you don't want Ricky getting stressed at having to be seperated at night, ( I think anyway) good move
default_aktion033.gif
high five! lol

Thank you ladies!

Laney likes her own space at night so them being separate is working out great. She hasn't tried to bite Ricky again (I am sure he is happy about this!) They both enjoy their together time grazing in the big paddock. They look so good beside each other
wub.gif

DSCN5874-2.JPG

DSCN5861.JPG

DSCN5920.JPG

Can't wait til its time for Laney's own foaling thread
biggrin.gif
Thought I saw movement again today.

Yay! I love all the pics and am so glad that you got Laney home! She is beautiful....and you know i adore little ricky! Congrats again on you new girl!

Your new mare is just gorgeous and they both look so happy and peaceful together.

So when is your new lady due her baby?

Thanks Megan - that worked!

He is such a gorgeous little boy and obviously a very happy chappy too. You really have made a success story of his care and attention, he looks great - well done you!
default_yes.gif

Thank Anna! I just love him so!

Thank you, Karina! Laney is due April 12th. She was bred to an awesome black and white pinto Stallion. I will make her a foaling thread sometime closer to the beginning of the year/spring.

Megan I just saw the video!! he is TOO cute! love his lilttle head! n you know that I adore his colouring n markings, starting to get woolly ready for winter too by the looks hehe
default_biggrin.png
Laney is looking so well too
default_smile.png
how exciting for you! are you going to put her up on marestare?? would love to help watch your gorgeous girl!!
default_wub.png

Thank you, Willow and Cassie!

I am going to put her on Marestare
yes.gif
We are going out to look for a camera today.. I'm doing lots of research before we leave so I know what to look for. If we can't find a good one in the stores then I will order offline. I keep wanting to make her a pregnancy/foaling thread but I think it's too early. She still has 4-5 more months to go! Can't wait to share pictures of the stallion she was bred to though. I'm getting permission to post them
biggrin.gif
. The breeders were just out here last weekend and can't wait to see what she has either.
aktion033.gif

We had Thanksgiving here yesterday and we all went out to sit in the nice weather near Ricky and Laney. Ricky made friends with everyone really quick.. he went around to say hello to everyone and look for treats. He even tried to steal a drink a few times. He is such a doll
wub.gif
Everyone adores him. He would be a wonderful therapy horse and just loves attention. He behaved so well for a young colt. I am very proud of my red headed fuzzy child
yes.gif
Wish I would have taken pictures
no.gif

YAY!
aktion033.gif
So excited! We got some cameras yesterday on sale and have them up already. I had to order the dazzle to connect to the computer and will set up with Mare Stare to be ready in March to start streaming
aktion033.gif

DSCN6963-2.JPG

Laney on cam

DSCN6953.JPG

Ricky's barn and little paddock on cam

and I am reposting the video of Ricky from the other day cause it's just that cute
biggrin.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcTDSzbdRxo

Ricky is so adorable! I hope that when I get my first mini he has about as much sweet spirit as him. Congratulations on Laney also. She is so cute! Can't wait to see the foal that is growing inside of her! I don't know it I can wait until April!!!
new_shocked.gif

you have the same camera as me Megan!!!!!! they are the BEST!!! pretty good price and so easy to set up!!! yippee!
default_biggrin.png

set up looks great!!!

Thanks DandyGirl! Ricky has been very sweet and friendly from the beginning. You could tell he was going to be a good little boy. Good luck in your search! I can't wait for the spring either. Can't wait to have the help of the cam watchers and see what Laney is cooking!

Cassie, These cameras were so easy to put up! I love them! Got them on sale too! Only problem I am having is the picture at night. We have a neighbor on the other side of the paddock that has a side light on all night that shines right in our direction so the night vision never turns on
sad.gif
We are moving the cam out of Ricky's pen to go on the other side of Laney's you can see more of her paddock. I have the spotlight on her at night and you can see her but not as clear as the night vision. I may ask the neighbors to turn off the light at night in the spring.
no.gif

Latest posts

Back