Ricochet is home! pics & videos

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, all!
biggrin.gif

Ricky is let out of his smaller paddock each day into his half acre paddock. Here are some pictures
biggrin.gif

DSCN4247.JPG

DSCN4309.JPG

DSCN4199.JPG

The paddock looks great so nice n green n lotsa grass..I bet hes very happy in there..hes such a cutie and looks even smaller stood next to you??..just have to add what a pretty young lady you are too if thats you Megan
default_yes.gif

Aww thank you, Lindi. That is me
smile.gif
Not the best pic of me.. but my son does a pretty good job with the camera.
yes.gif

Ricky is 26 1/2 inches. Of course he is putting some meat on his back now and starting to look much better on the new feed.. so he may be a tiny bit taller!

WOW I bet he loves it out there!! Great pictures once again - lets have more of you with him too.
default_yes.gif

What a meanie you are, making poor Ricky wait for his trip to his big paddock, while you were busy with the video camera. LOL!!

Seriously, many thanks for the video, he really is becoming one very smart looking lad.
default_yes.gif

Aww a great video
default_aktion033.gif
he looked so happy when he saw you coming and then getting all excited knowing he was going out.. hes gorgeous
default_wub.png

Thank you all! We just love him to bits.

He gave me the "Why are you just STANDING there?? Come get me!" look when I was taking the video.

He follows us like a dog. Such a loving little boy- always wants to be close to someone. And always likes to talk to you when you say hello.

DSCN4458.JPG

DSCN4480.JPG

DSCN4350-2.JPG

hes so cute..love the picture with your husband..cant believe how much smaller he looks when hes with someone
default_wub.png
he really does enjoy all the attention
default_wub.png

Come on Megan we need more Ricky pics too..Im sure hes settled in really well by now and is well n truely a big part of your gorgeous family
default_yes.gif

He really is a gorgeous boy.

Sorry I am only catching up on some of this stuff now that I have a chance.

Lovely to see him at home and what a lovely home he has.

I happen to have just come back in from spending time with Ricky.. and had my camera with me
biggrin.gif

I can't say how much we adore him enough.. He is perfect!

And I am SOOOOO happy to say... his lady friend will be coming home sooner then we expected!! YAY!!! He will no longer be alone in a few weeks. We don't have an exact date when our new mare will be arriving but it will be soon!
aktion033.gif

It is beautiful here today- overcast and a little cool. He is enjoying laying a bit in one of his favorite spots.

DSCN5041.JPG

DSCN5030.JPG

DSCN5035-2.JPG

Some action shots from today. It has been gray and raining outside the past few days. Today is cool and sunny so he was extra excited to be out and about.

DSCN5261-2.JPG

DSCN5264-2.JPG

DSCN5266-2.JPG

DSCN5274-2.JPG

DSCN5281.JPG

We are so happy to be bringing his new friend home very soon! As soon as we get these last shingles up our mare will be coming home! Ricky will love a horsey friend!!

aktion033.gif

DSCN5276-3.JPG

YAY!! for Laney coming home!!!

Ricky has turned out VERY nice!!! what a special little man!! give him a hug n a kiss from me lol I'm sure that won't be too hard
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back