Remember the "stuck" owl?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anne

Reaction score
The owl we "unstuck" from the fence on Tuesday is ready to go "home" today. They are bringing him out to be released back into his own territory.

I love a happy ending once in a while!

That's great to hear! Good luck to him!
aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
That's GREAT news! Good to know he was not hurt too badly then if they can release him back into the wild already! Thanks for the update!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
YAY!

Are you going to get to watch???? That would be a thrilling experience for you.

MA

That is wonderful news!!!
aktion033.gif
I hope you get to be there for the release. I would be bawling my eyes out.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

That is WONDERFUL news Anne!
aktion033.gif

It would be fun to get to watch him be released, maybe they will let you know where and when?

You and your Hubby did a *very good thing*, I love hearing stories of people helping out our animal friends in need! Gives your heart a big smile!
wub.gif

Nancy
smile.gif

Peggy brought him out at just after 10:30 this am. She said the rehab site called and said he was more than ready and pretty aggressive now that he was feeling good. She brought him out and we walked down into our woods and set him free.

What a sight.

Noel videoed it but the owl took off pretty quickly once he knew he was free.

He was a this year baby, and should do well now that he is built-up and starting over well fed.

A person doesn't always get a happy ending in these situations so I am thrilled with this one.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

YEA!! Thanks for letting us know how it turned out!!

Maybe you will see him again sometime.

JJay

Latest posts

Back