Prayers Needed for a Friend's miniature who

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Makes me sick how people cant keep there dogs under control!! And am very sorry for those poor poor miniatures. I hope you find the dogs who did it!

Regards

Charlie

I am soooo sorry to hear about your attack on the minis. I also can't bear to look at all the pictures. I saw the first one and broke down and just wanted to cry.My prayers are with your little one and hope the owners of the dogs are charged BIG TIME. Animals are like children, someone has to be responsible for them and unfortunately irresponsible people have both.Hugs coming your way.

Kel:)

My God Alicia,

Its not like you haven't been thru enough. I am so sorry. I think what scares me the most is they have a feed source now, and they will be back. We are not into shooting animals but I know that David could shoot a dog if was attacking our herd. I feel so bad for you and those poor little horses.

I wil be thinking of you

Lara and David

I want to update everyone on Amber. She is still hanging in there. She is much weaker today, and harder to pickup and get her on her feet. I am going to try and rig up a hoist today to help me out with picking her up. All her wounds are draining well, and she is pretty swollen. I do bring her water and food, and she does drink a bit, and eat a few bites. I do hope she makes it through today, she is not as alert either.

Of course the dogs were back last night, but they did not get off the driveway, so we could not do anything. I do appreciate the laws that someone posted, and all the thoughts and prayers. I do not think it has really hit me yet, I have not even cried yet. I think I am just too angry. My neighbors have rallied together to get the dogs. We all have livestock, and kids and/or grandkids, and they are a danger.

again, thanks for all the support,

Alicia

Alicia I am so very sorry for the loss of your mare, for what the other mare and your family are suffering.

Prayers for her quick recovery, and for you too.

Alicia..

Prayers continuing to come your way for you and Amber.

Laws here in AZ in the county I live in.

Say..... If a domestic animal attacks in any way livestock,

you may go onto the owners property and dispose of it.

I hope you find these animals before they attack another

horse, or child. Please be careful. My heartfelt condolances on your other

mare and the deep hope that Amber pulls thru.

Thru all of this please take care of yourself!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that animal control or the livestock board or someone is involved - also that a report was filed with local law enforcement.

You may even try taking out an ad or have an article in your local paper... maybe someone will know the dogs you speak of.

And they WILL come back and they WILL go on to do it again, and again if not stopped. Permanently. This unfortunately means no second chance.

How terribly sad! I can't even imagine the emotions your friend is going through. Please tell her we are praying for her time in mourning and for the health of the other horses.

Prayers are with them...how horrible!

Did they catch these dogs?

default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:
default_pray.gif
:

Blessings,

Jenny

Prayers are being sent your way!! Best of luck with Amber and in catching those dogs!!

Please have her e-mail me about Cellarator. It will help the healing process go faster. When she e-mails me I will give her all the information about Cellarator. This product helped a horse with an almost amputated leg heal instead of her being put to sleep. I would also like to ad the horse was and mare in foal and the foal survived also.

So sorry to read this - it sickens me to think of your poor horses.

Has the law been involved at all? I know here in California, they will trap them. We had two dogs that came by here harassing our animals in the a.m., we came back to half of our poultry dead or dying that afternoon. They came back one time, and I tried to kill them with our van (I didn't have the gun with me), but did report them to the sherriff and animal control. I was told as a report had been made, they would dart them and take them into custody as they had been positively I.D. by three different people.

We've never seen them here again. I don't ask questions now. Any dog that won't leave from our dogs or us telling them off will get shot. Our llamas help chase things off the hills too.

My prayers are with you and your mares.

Latest posts

Back